User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: American Media Literally Fawned Over North Korea’s Propaganda Minister.....

  1. #1
    Original Ranter
    Points: 152,837, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,213
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    37,280
    Points
    152,837
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    10,718
    Thanked 8,214x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    American Media Literally Fawned Over North Korea’s Propaganda Minister.....



    Over the weekend, the avalanche of pro-North Korean propaganda that emanated from such presumably prestigious outlets as The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Reuters, ABC, NBC, and CNN incited a massive backlash from people across the political spectrum. Many commentators were outraged by the press’s flowery descriptions of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, who enthralled low-info journalists at the aforementioned outlets by purportedly smirking at Vice President Pence while seated near him at the Winter Olympics opening ceremony.


    However, in the rush to both praise Kim and rail against the media organizations that were idolizing her, a key bit of context slipped under most peoples’ radars. Namely, she is not just the supreme leader of North Korea's sister—she is his chief minister of internal propaganda. Thus, Kim is an active player in keeping North Koreans mentally and emotionally enslaved to a regime that kills, tortures, imprisons, starves, and rapes people by the millions every decade.


    As the Vice Director of the Workers’ Party of Korea’s Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD), Kim has led national efforts to both shape internal propaganda directed at North Korean citizens and censor any wayward thoughts about the Dear Leader in their news media.


    Therefore, when The New York Times lauded Kim for her “charm offensive,” or the AP salivated over her “extraordinary show of Olympic diplomacy,” or Reuters gushed about Kim winning “the diplomatic gold” with her “elegant smiles,” they were not only casually brushing aside North Korea’s deserved reputation as one of the most brutal regimes in human history—they were heaping adulation on someone who is in charge of maintaining her state’s iron grip on the press......snip~


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...ister-n2447991


    This is how ignorant and pathetic the Lame Stream media is.....that they would attempt to glamourize Lil Kims sister. Shows just why they cannot be trusted to report objectively. The mopes even tried to compare her to Ivanka and Melania Trump.

    Again.....when it concerns the Lame Stream. Give us their Names. Let We the People deal with them, as we see fit. What say ye?
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Grokmaster (02-13-2018)

  3. #2
    Points: 44,056, Level: 51
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,194
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    30042
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,500
    Points
    44,056
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    1,398
    Thanked 2,932x in 2,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the panic over nuclear war. Not even fat boy will fire a nuke at us, he knows the consequences. I saw people on TV just rabid about the nuclear war we are headed to with NK. Not gonna happen. Not even a small war is gonna happen. If we were interested in that it would have occurred. We / Japan has had every right to knock his missiles off the pad and we haven't.
    Blacks and poor people been voting Democrat for years and years. Hey are no better off. Vote for economics and traditions. Be part of saving America from the nutty left. The ones that highjacked this jaskassery Party.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

    Grokmaster (02-13-2018)

  5. #3
    Original Ranter
    Points: 152,837, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,213
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    37,280
    Points
    152,837
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    10,718
    Thanked 8,214x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    I love the panic over nuclear war. Not even fat boy will fire a nuke at us, he knows the consequences. I saw people on TV just rabid about the nuclear war we are headed to with NK. Not gonna happen. Not even a small war is gonna happen. If we were interested in that it would have occurred. We / Japan has had every right to knock his missiles off the pad and we haven't.
    What panic? This is about the Lame Stream going goo goo gaga over Lil Kim's Sister. Despite what she does.

    Just think if Trump started a Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD). The Lame stream would go ballistic causing their cult following to lose their minds, riot in the streets, etc etc etc.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Croft (02-13-2018),Grokmaster (02-13-2018)

  7. #4
    Points: 18,661, Level: 33
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 989
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    gamewell45's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    7980
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    5,148
    Points
    18,661
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    2,182
    Thanked 2,243x in 1,618 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post


    Over the weekend, the avalanche of pro-North Korean propaganda that emanated from such presumably prestigious outlets as The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Reuters, ABC, NBC, and CNN incited a massive backlash from people across the political spectrum. Many commentators were outraged by the press’s flowery descriptions of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, who enthralled low-info journalists at the aforementioned outlets by purportedly smirking at Vice President Pence while seated near him at the Winter Olympics opening ceremony.


    However, in the rush to both praise Kim and rail against the media organizations that were idolizing her, a key bit of context slipped under most peoples’ radars. Namely, she is not just the supreme leader of North Korea's sister—she is his chief minister of internal propaganda. Thus, Kim is an active player in keeping North Koreans mentally and emotionally enslaved to a regime that kills, tortures, imprisons, starves, and rapes people by the millions every decade.


    As the Vice Director of the Workers’ Party of Korea’s Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD), Kim has led national efforts to both shape internal propaganda directed at North Korean citizens and censor any wayward thoughts about the Dear Leader in their news media.


    Therefore, when The New York Times lauded Kim for her “charm offensive,” or the AP salivated over her “extraordinary show of Olympic diplomacy,” or Reuters gushed about Kim winning “the diplomatic gold” with her “elegant smiles,” they were not only casually brushing aside North Korea’s deserved reputation as one of the most brutal regimes in human history—they were heaping adulation on someone who is in charge of maintaining her state’s iron grip on the press......snip~


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...ister-n2447991


    This is how ignorant and pathetic the Lame Stream media is.....that they would attempt to glamourize Lil Kims sister. Shows just why they cannot be trusted to report objectively. The mopes even tried to compare her to Ivanka and Melania Trump.

    Again.....when it concerns the Lame Stream. Give us their Names. Let We the People deal with them, as we see fit. What say ye?
    That's what the media gets paid to do. They are in business to make money; it's all part of capitalism. As long as people continue to listen to the radio/watch tv/read newsprint/read internet stories this is what you are going to have.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

    Political parties are all a part of the same hypocrisy.
    Independent and proud of it!

    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  8. #5
    Original Ranter
    Points: 152,837, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,213
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    37,280
    Points
    152,837
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    10,718
    Thanked 8,214x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    That's what the media gets paid to do. They are in business to make money; it's all part of capitalism. As long as people continue to listen to the radio/watch tv/read newsprint/read internet stories this is what you are going to have.
    Well for some odd reason they call themselves the 5th Estate and think their job is a safeguard for Democracy. Might have started off that way. But now the Lame stream is nothing more than the mouthpieces for the Democrats and their Cult following.

    What do you think should take place with those in the Lame Stream that collude with one political party? Meddle in elections and do all they can to protect that one political party?

    This aint Cuba, Russia, or N Korea.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Grokmaster (02-13-2018)

  10. #6
    Points: 18,661, Level: 33
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 989
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    gamewell45's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    7980
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    5,148
    Points
    18,661
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    2,182
    Thanked 2,243x in 1,618 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well for some odd reason they call themselves the 5th Estate and think their job is a safeguard for Democracy. Might have started off that way. But now the Lame stream is nothing more than the mouthpieces for the Democrats and their Cult following.

    What do you think should take place with those in the Lame Stream that collude with one political party? Meddle in elections and do all they can to protect that one political party?

    This aint Cuba, Russia, or N Korea.
    I think nothing should happen; let the market decide who survives; under the first amendment they have a right to say whatever they like, with few exceptions, without interference from the government.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

    Political parties are all a part of the same hypocrisy.
    Independent and proud of it!

    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  11. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 152,837, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,213
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    37,280
    Points
    152,837
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    10,718
    Thanked 8,214x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I think nothing should happen; let the market decide who survives; under the first amendment they have a right to say whatever they like, with few exceptions, without interference from the government.
    That's why it is up to the people to take them on. Not the government. Oh and they may have the Right to say whatever.....that doesn't mean they can't be ridiculed, humiliated in public and wherever they go. That doesn't mean life can't be made much more difficult for them.

    Oh and the market has been deciding. Its why the Lame Stream is losing money and customers. In Television Broadcast, in Print, and especially with Radio.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (02-13-2018),Grokmaster (02-13-2018),stjames1_53 (02-14-2018)

  13. #8
    Points: 18,661, Level: 33
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 989
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    gamewell45's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    7980
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    5,148
    Points
    18,661
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    2,182
    Thanked 2,243x in 1,618 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    That's why it is up to the people to take them on. Not the government. Oh and they may have the Right to say whatever.....that doesn't mean they can't be ridiculed, humiliated in public and wherever they go. That doesn't mean life can't be made much more difficult for them.
    That's why we have the first amendment. It applies to both sides. Each side has an unfettered right to make each others life as difficult as they want. It's the American way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Oh and the market has been deciding. Its why the Lame Stream is losing money and customers. In Television Broadcast, in Print, and especially with Radio.
    Everything is cyclical in broadcasting since peoples views change over time; what's popular now may be unpopular in ten years from now. So far, most of the major players are not facing bankruptcy and unlikely to in the near future.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

    Political parties are all a part of the same hypocrisy.
    Independent and proud of it!

    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  14. #9
    Original Ranter
    Points: 152,837, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,213
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    37,280
    Points
    152,837
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    10,718
    Thanked 8,214x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    That's why we have the first amendment. It applies to both sides. Each side has an unfettered right to make each others life as difficult as they want. It's the American way.


    Everything is cyclical in broadcasting since peoples views change over time; what's popular now may be unpopular in ten years from now. So far, most of the major players are not facing bankruptcy and unlikely to in the near future.
    Lets see the Main Stream Media put their money where their mouth is. We can talk to China and we can have like 30 transport helicopters all fly into N Korea from China. Drop them off and let them report back to us about how there are no human Rights abuses. There are no people starving, that Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists aren't persecuted due to their religion. That people aren't executed for the political beliefs. That people can say and do whatever they want there.

    That Lil Kim and the Regime will let them leave. They promise.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Grokmaster (02-13-2018),stjames1_53 (02-14-2018)

  16. #10
    Points: 44,293, Level: 51
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 957
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5583
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,473
    Points
    44,293
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    11,531
    Thanked 5,414x in 3,714 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The American media loves communist despots ever since Vietnam; look at the groveling for Hugo Chavez, any Soviet leader, Mao, etc. etc. over the years. This is no exception for the treasonous a-holes....
    De Oppresso Liber



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (02-13-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO