Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like everyone to understand something here. This is not about right or left or liberal or conservative or about trump or McCabe or any of that. This is about 17 kids dieing because the FBI did not do what should have been automatic. That screams of a breakdown in supervision in protocol and routine.

As a commander SOp dictated that anything as serious as a school shooting comes RIGHT TO ME and the reason for that is that I as commander am responsible. If they did not bring it to me, they give me their badge or badges and their weapon and they go home till their hearing.

Ok ive said enough about this, I know well I wont change any minds, so my opinion is out there
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-17-2018),Ravens Fan (02-17-2018),stjames1_53 (02-17-2018)

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,196
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,336x in 5,057 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I have been hearing that the complaint never even made it to the local office. But, I agree with you and Peter that the Director is not responsible for this, fire those who were and make sure it never happens again.
    This is partially correct. As i understand it, the complaint was filed and investigated in Mississippi where the reporter of the suspicious activity was interogated by the fbi. Somehow, it never made it to florida. So we are talking about failure of two regional offices here.

The higher ups and the director share some responsibility here.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,268
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hal Jordan's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,795x in 4,453 Posts
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    They have the facts the FBI was warned twice about this guy and Wray admitted they $#@!ed it up. There is no other facts needed Hal.

All of you need to put this in the right perspective, this isnt some corporate stooge screwing the pooch, this is the USAs premier law enforcement investigatory organization. The people have a right to believe their are the best of the best.

17 kid died because they took no action on serious allegations, in my history the way these were always handled is that an agent talked to the individual in person took all the information and they would immediately start investigating it vigorously or pass it down to the locals. You do realize they were told of a possible SCHOOL SHOOTING and they did nothing.

This is a far more serious error than any of you seem to realize, you cant minimize this $#@!up, 17 kids died because of it.
    That's part of the facts. Yes. They were warned and there were $#@! ups. That's not all of the facts, though. If it's a system issue and you fire people that tried to do things right, it's going to happen again. What if it seems to be certain people responsible, you fire them immediately, and it turns out that other people were actually responsible for the $#@! ups? Again, this will happen again.

It's a very serious issue, and unless you want it to happen again, you investigate and make sure It's done right and the problem solved. Any leader that doesn't do that should be removed. Not even given the option to resign.

Coming to you from the depths of inner space
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'." John Greenleaf Whittier

"Our minds control our bodies. Our bodies control our enemies. Our enemies control jack shit by the time we're done with them." Stick

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,275
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Ravens Fan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,293x in 4,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like everyone to understand something here. This is not about right or left or liberal or conservative or about trump or McCabe or any of that. This is about 17 kids dieing because the FBI did not do what should have been automatic. That screams of a breakdown in supervision in protocol and routine.

As a commander SOp dictated that anything as serious as a school shooting comes RIGHT TO ME and the reason for that is that I as commander am responsible. If they did not bring it to me, they give me their badge or badges and their weapon and they go home till their hearing.

Ok ive said enough about this, I know well I wont change any minds, so my opinion is out there
    I agree completely, that anyone involved needs to be fired (charged, if it was pure negligence). I also think something needs to be put in place to prevent this from happening again. I just don't think it needs to go all the way to the top, unless Wray is culpable in some way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravens Fan For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-17-2018)

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,275
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Ravens Fan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,293x in 4,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    This is partially correct. As i understand it, the complaint was filed and investigated in Mississippi where the reporter of the suspicious activity was interogated by the fbi. Somehow, it never made it to florida. So we are talking about failure of two regional offices here.

The higher ups and the director share some responsibility here.
    There were 2 separate complaints filed. One was from the guy in Missouri about the shooters post on his You-Tube page. That one the FBI supposedly could not identify who had posted it.

The other complaint came from someone who knew the shooter. It never made it from the FBI hotline to the Florida field office.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravens Fan For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-17-2018)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Peter1469:
    The complaint against this kid would never have reached the level of the Director. There is no reason for him to resign.
    Resign or fire whos responsible
    Responsible whos fire on resign, how the Ring of Fire as a bent horseshoe was designed, so if the F.B.I. Director Christopher Wray would care to weigh in,

The amount of bears murdered in Florida, and the warning was sent out to Jeb Bush to stop the hunt, otherwise, Florida would see itself drown in flooding.

The horse is of the Melchizedek tribe of those who patrol the Earth just to see how far it is has gotten away with murder, all beholden to the U.S. is B.L.M,

Bureau of Land Management, how cows are traded for wolves, steer for those coyotes all sent to slaughter for what else, but to defy Genesis chapter one.

A white horse the Lord rides upon, but murder of horses is okay, round-ups of burros for cattle, and so society has become cattle, it's called "Animal Farm",

Children should be home or group-schooled by their parents, the government provides the necessary money to do so, close all of their public schools down.

They've got nothing to sell or offer but more of the same dialogue, if people think the government is there to protect their most precious assets, look again,

So sorry to the parents and others' losses, always at a loss, asking questions of "why?", for the government gone astray from the Original Stars of Thirteen.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Achievements:
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know what crep you should try to be honest now and then, 17 kids died because the FBI did not do their job and just like you blame trump for whatever anyone else does, its the Head of the FBIs fault.
    I am honest. You should give it a try sometime. 17 kids died because multiple people have dropped the ball, all the way back to Congress refusing to take action on gun control and the kids parents, the local police, the fbi agents involved, and so on. The main reason people are screaming for the fbi director specifically is the reason I mentioned.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Of course it does. Having an excuse to dismiss the FBI director that is unrelated to the trump Russia investigation is a godsend for the Great Trumpkin and his loyal followers.
    With you is everything about Trump and Russia collusion? How would his removal impact the Mueller investigation?

Now, what do you think of the actual subject here? Do you think the shooting in Florida is something which should force him to resign?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-17-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    You are predictable.....
    As are you.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    With you is everything about Trump and Russia collusion? How would his removal impact the Mueller investigation?

Now, what do you think of the actual subject here? Do you think the shooting in Florida is something which should force him to resign?
    No, I don't. The director of the FBI is not the person who failed to notify local police. That report never made it to his level, nor should it have. Fire the person who failed to take it seriously enough to forward it.

Barbie Q’s

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (02-17-2018),Orion Rules (02-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread