Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Well, your idiocy aside, I don't put myself on a national platform and consider myself a guiding light for millions of people. James considers himself to be almost God like.

If he couldn't play basketball, he'd be flipping burgers or working at a Big Five sporting goods store.
    Yes ?

What would Laura Ingraham be doing if she wasn't a rabid frothing RWNJ ?
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,991x in 55,613 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Yes ?

What would Laura Ingraham be doing if she wasn't a rabid frothing RWNJ ?

Seeing that she was once a clerk for a Supreme Court justice, I suppose there's a lot of things she could be doing.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-18-2018),hanger4 (02-18-2018),MMC (02-18-2018)

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing that she was once a clerk for a Supreme Court justice, I suppose there's a lot of things she could be doing.
    Was that after she was sued for millions of dollars in Law School for libel then dismissed as a Law Clerk for Clarence Thomas for appearing in a Leopard-print mini-skirt to represent young conservatives and advocating gay-hatred until she found out her brother was gay when he was stricken with AIDS ?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was that after she was sued for millions of dollars in Law School for libel then dismissed as a Law Clerk for Clarence Thomas for appearing in a Leopard-print mini-skirt to represent young conservatives and advocating gay-hatred until she found out her brother was gay when he was stricken with AIDS ?
    You're beyond kook level.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're beyond kook level.
    My fav was when Ingraham organized a 'Dark Ages Weekend' in response to Renaissance Weekend ... LOL

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Exo is entertaining on rare occasions. This is one of those occasions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-18-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exo is entertaining on rare occasions. This is one of those occasions.
    I'm surprised you don't know about Lifezette ... or maybe you do and this is where you get your ... *facts*

LifeZette

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeZette

LifeZette is a conservative American news, opinion, and commentary website.

It was founded in 2015 by political commentator Laura Ingraham and businessman Peter Anthony.

The site features news and commentary on a range of topics such as politics, lifestyle and culture using the slogan "Life. Explained."

The publication is based in Washington, D.C. and owned by Ingraham Media Group.

Ingraham is the LifeZette's editor-in-chief, Maureen Mackey is its managing editor and Peter Anthony is its chief executive officer.

The site was criticized for promoting conspiracy theories in the run-up to the 2016 United States presidential election.

Controversies

LifeZette has been linked to several controversies since its foundation surrounding conspiracy theories and the 2016 Presidential Election.

Two weeks before the 2016 Presidential Election, the website posted a video about voting machines possibly being compromised because of links to a company tied to liberal billionaire George Soros.

The story that the machines were linked to Soros, which was found to be false, was also reported in numerous media outlets including The Daily Caller, Fox News, Newsmax, and The Epoch Times.

LifeZette also published a video titled "Clinton Body Count", which promoted conspiracy theories regarding Bill and Hillary Clinton.

LifeZette removed the video and later released a statement saying that "[t]he video was made in jest, and merely noted that the theories existed," comparing them to viral videos made by "left-leaning digital outlets like BuzzFeed."

In September, the website published a since-removed article entitled "10 People Under the Clinton Curse", which said that it was "hard to deny that being close with the Clintons could kill you."

In August 2017, it was alleged by multiple LifeZette employees that CEO Peter Anthony made sexually inappropriate comments about the publication's female staffers, which he denied.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think exo has a secret crush on Laura Ingraham.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,783
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,074x in 14,369 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has a point of Laura Ingraham making derogatory remarks at one the greatest basketball players of all time because he's chosen to participate in politics .... how ?
    So he jumps into politics and we have to be nice because he is a good Basketball player? Why, We are talking about someone that went to the NBA out of High School I believe? So he gets a pass? I don't think so

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-18-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura Ingraham.

Laura Ingraham: Hey Lebron, 'I'm an Equal-Opportunity Critic' ......

Fox News’ Laura Ingraham sparked nationwide controversy this week after telling Cleveland Cavaliers star Lebron James and Golden State Warriors role player Kevin Durant to avoid discussing politics and to “shut up and dribble.” Liberals decried the supposedly racist undertones of her comments, but last night the host of The Ingraham Angle refused to to apologize for her remarks saying, “the left and the media attack dogs can dish it out can’t they, but they sure can’t take it.”

On Thursday night, Ingraham aired a video featuring the aforementioned NBA stars and an ESPN host discussing politics and the state of America under President Donald Trump. “King James" harshly criticized the commander in chief, saying, he does not “give a f*ck about the people.”

In response to that clip, Ingraham said, “I’m numb to this commentary. Must they run their mouth like that? A lot of kids and some adults take these ignorant comments seriously. There might be a cautionary lesson in Lebron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. Someone gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. They’re great players but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. Keep the political commentary to yourself or as someone once said, shut up and dribble.”

Not surprisingly, liberals accused Ingraham of racism. Others bemoaned Ingraham telling an athlete to remain silent on non-sporting news when she has had numerous non-political guests, such as Tim Tebow, on her show through the years. Lebron James responded with the following tweet.

But yesterday, Ingraham pointed out several problems with these accusations of racism.

on Friday afternoon, she released a statement, saying, “In 2003, I wrote a New York Times bestseller called ‘Shut Up & Sing,’ in which I criticized celebrities like the Dixie Chicks & Barbra Streisand who were trashing then-President George W. Bush. I have used a variation of that title for more than 15 years to respond to performers who sound off on politics. I’ve told Robert DeNiro to ‘Shut Up & Act,’ Jimmy Kimmel to ‘Shut Up & Make Us Laugh,’ and just this week told the San Antonio Spurs’ Gregg Popovich to ‘Shut up & Coach.’ If pro athletes and entertainers want to freelance as political pundits, then they should not be surprised when they’re called out for insulting politicians. There was no racial intent in my remarks – false, defamatory charges of racism are a transparent attempt to immunize entertainment and sports elites from scrutiny and criticism. Additionally, we stated on my show that these comments came from an ESPN podcast, which was not the case – the content was unaffiliated with ESPN.”

On last night’s show, Ingraham echoed those remarks and added, "If you want to be a political pundit, you’re coming on my court, okay? Let’s do it. Let’s have a real conversation about black unemployment. Let’s talk about violence in the inner city. Let’s talk about all the issues like school choice. Let’s do it. Don’t think you’re not going to get criticized if all you do is a drive-by hit on Trump and say he’s no leader.”.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...ritic-n2450783

Thas Right Laura......call those mopes out. Then show the world just how ignorant they truly are. King James......what a joke. Lets go with reality. James the Court Jester.

Now James STFU and dribble. The ball dumbass, not that drool hanging out your mouth.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread