User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Family Courts Favor Mothers, You Say?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,583x in 26,045 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    Literally the entire OP is about claims of alienation often being BS that wouldn't stand up in criminal court.
    "Claims" being the operative word, and they are claims made by the heavily biased attorney representing the mother in this custody dispute.

And if what this attorney says is true, that such testimony would be "sufficient" in a criminal court, then why hasn't the father been charged criminally?

Let me guess. The criminal side of the court is in cahoots with the patriarchy?

Just pointing that out, as you appear to have missed the whole point that the article I linked to was making.

I am a living example of that claim being BS. My abusive dad falsely claimed that my mom had put words in my mouth in court and won primary custody. So don't tell me that doesn't happen!
    Well, one example of something certainly proves your case. Because the opposite thing, where a mother lies or exaggerates, has never happened before, right?
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-04-2018),stjames1_53 (03-04-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally the entire OP is about claims of alienation often being BS that wouldn't stand up in criminal court. Just pointing that out, as you appear to have missed the whole point that the article I linked to was making.

I am a living example of that claim being BS. My abusive dad falsely claimed that my mom had put words in my mouth in court and won primary custody. So don't tell me that doesn't happen!
    Really.....I am a living example of winning custody of my kids due to parental alienation on my own after losing 40k and a 70k business, and being put thru the Ringer, and then proceeding on my own.(got the law books and proceeded to tear apart my ex's attorneys, oh and the State Guardian Ad litem) But you are correct about a lot of BS that women do. Won't stand up in criminal court.

Until they pulled what my ex pulled and that was putting the kids on medications they did not need. Wherein their school and her own doctor had to validate. With the doctor admitting that he had to go by what the mother was reporting.

Wherein that kind of parental alienation leads to a criminal court. Its called Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Most women capitulate rather than be taken to criminal court. The Court allows it due to the children being taken out of the Mothers home. Wherein then she is forced thru all the BS that she put the Father thru. Supervised visits, Counseling, and psych eval. That she is forced to pay for or take her chances with the State Agencies.

Oh and again you need to do some research the majority of Alienation cases are caused by the Mother. Majority....not that there aren't some Fathers that do the same. Majority are Women.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (03-04-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,587x in 36,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Paging Dr. Who...
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-04-2018),stjames1_53 (03-04-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw.....also due to the courts favoring women over men. Is how the Men's Attorney Group. ADAM was created. Attorney's specifically dealing with Father's and Men's Rights.

One of the Top Attorneys in the US, dealing in Parental Alienation Cases is Jeffrey Leving. Who also wrote the Book.

Fathers’ Rights | Leving's Divorce Magazine

https://divorcemagazine.wordpress.com/tag/fathers-rights
    Posts about Fathers’ Rights written by fathersrightsblog. ... Incarcerated fathers are parents, too. Jeffery Leving is an attorney and founder of the Incarcerated ...

Fathers' Rights: Hard-Hitting & Fair... book by Jeffery M ...

https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/fathers-rights-hard-hitting--fair...
    Jeffery Leving has spent more ... Fathers' Rights: Hard-Hitting & Fair Advice for Every ... Although I cannot speak for all non-custodial parents (Typically fathers), ...

Last edited by MMC; 03-04-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (03-04-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The online MRAs tell us incessantly that fathers face sex-discrimination in family courts. Here's what child welfare advocates have to say about that claim:

That right there explains a lot of my childhood!

That's right, it's the norm for fathers to win custody whenever they contest it, especially when they are accused of abusing their own children, by their own children! Getting accused of abusing your child, especially if it's sexual abuse, actually increases a father's odds of winning custody, where in criminal court, by contrast, the same testimonials would be consider sufficient evidence to convict! That lines up with my experience. So the next time you hear some MRA online complaining about how the family courts favor women, just remember this!
    Historians will judge this claim to be the second most ridiculous this evening.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-06-2018),Chris (03-04-2018),Mister D (03-04-2018)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 3,901
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The online MRAs tell us incessantly that fathers face sex-discrimination in family courts. Here's what child welfare advocates have to say about that claim:

That's right, it's the norm for fathers to win custody whenever they contest it, especially when they are accused of abusing their own children, by their own children! Getting accused of abusing your child, especially if it's sexual abuse, actually increases a father's odds of winning custody, where in criminal court, by contrast, the same testimonials would be consider sufficient evidence to convict! That lines up with my experience. So the next time you hear some MRA online complaining about how the family courts favor women, just remember this!
    After decades of father's custody and visitation rights being made a mockery of , they've evened things out a bit recently. But in our state you can have split custody and STILL pay child support

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you get this crap?
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point in the OP was that, in reality, it is a verifiable fact that men are already given preferential treatment in family courts, and thus what these activists are demanding OBJECTIVELY is an even greater level of special treatment, no matter they frame it. Am I getting through here?
    Children abused by their fathers are left to their custody? You just make that stuff up.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Unsubstantiated claims made by biased individuals in a shoddy news article are not facts.
    Facts aren't her strong point.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, multiple studies were cited and they are highly credible. What counter-evidence can you provide?
    Counter-evidence? You saying it for one.

A man who sexually abuses his child goes to prison in this day and age. You know that. They never get custody. You know that too.

+ Reply to Thread