Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,083x in 10,769 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Yet, you are so concerned about what I do, what I post....is there a reason you are unable to read my sig?
    Concerned the wrong word, highlighted more accurate. I highlight your posts. As previously explained, these are ideal posts to highlight the victim mentality so often used in politics. The woe is me mentality. I'm not being treated fairly, this person hates me, that person doesn't like my behavior. The me me me philosophy on life, the it's all about me mentality I believe you display consistently and thus I like to point it out. I've mentioned this before, you're our forum poster child for victimization. No one has had it worse than you. You live in a world trying to victimize you, trying to oppress you......it's all about Safety..

The media says it, you graze on that manure, and regurgitate it here for our enjoyment. The tv has you convinced you were born behind the 8 ball, they've convinced you you're not being treated fairly.......and I think it's f'n hilarious as you take it all for granted. Like your Party does. You're a need a safe zone, cry with me, I'm discriminated against poster board.

Why does being properly pegged in that hole offend you? Wear it proudly, it's what you argue. It's your platform and your Party's as well. And I take great humor from it, your woe is me, woe are we antics amusing. Wear the high heel slipper that fits you so well, Safety, we all see how easily it slips on. Race baiter shoes, woe are we hat, I'm a Victim jeans fits you well.
    Last edited by Ransom; 03-14-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Concerned the wrong word, highlighted more accurate. I highlight your posts. As previously explained, these are ideal posts to highlight the victim mentality so often used in politics. The woe is me mentality. I'm not being treated fairly, this person hates me, that person doesn't like my behavior. The me me me philosophy on life, the it's all about me mentality I believe you display consistently and thus I like to point it out. I've mentioned this before, you're our forum poster child for victimization. No one has had it worse than you. You live in a world trying to victimize you, trying to oppress you......it's all about Safety..

The media says it, you graze on that manure, and regurgitate it here for our enjoyment. The tv has you convinced you were born behind the 8 ball, they've convinced you you're not being treated fairly.......and I think it's f'n hilarious as you take it all for granted. Like your Party does. You're a need a safe zone, cry with me, I'm discriminated against poster board.

Why does being properly pegged in that hole offend you? Wear it proudly, it's what you argue. It's your platform and your Party's as well. And I take great humor from it, your woe is me, woe are we antics amusing. Wear the high heel slipper that fits you so well, Safety, we all see how easily it slips on. Race baiter shoes, woe are we hat, I'm a Victim jeans fits you well.
    There are local support groups, I can only do so much here.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hillary apparently didn't feel that enough of the people she and her party declare as too stupid to get IDs/vote, voted for her...
    De Oppresso Liber

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another failure you can chalk up to that miserable existence, huh?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (03-14-2018)

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 1,197
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do engage in much whining, crying, woe is me, woe are we, hysterics and victimization themes, Safety. You can do a lot less here too.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Hillary apparently didn't feel that enough of the people she and her party declare as too stupid to get IDs/vote, voted for her...
    Democrats today dislike her as much as Republicans, many silently wishing she'd go away.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do engage in much whining, crying, woe is me, woe are we, hysterics and victimization themes, Safety. You can do a lot less here too.
    So, what about that "middle 'murica" that put Trump in the white house with a slim margin of 70k votes, that Hillary spoke about in India?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, what about that "middle 'murica" that put Trump in the white house with a slim margin of 70k votes, that Hillary spoke about in India?
    The media convinced you it was a slim margin, it's the graze on whatever manure they feed you aspect of your posts I so often mention.

That vote total Safety, comes from the three states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. That wasn't Murica by the way, it was your Blue Wall....the consistent Middle Class worker, union territory, strong Democrat states.

In 2012, Obama won all three. Wisconsin by some 250k votes, Michigan by 400k votes, Pennsylvania by some 300,000. Using %'s the picture is worse, Obama won Michigan like 54-44, won Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by like 53-46 margins.

The counties heavy for Obama......switched Safety. All three state maps covered in red when only 4 years ago, they'd gone blue. And the Democrats lost key demographics like unions, married women, and many young people who were disenfranchised when you colluded to oust Bernie. It wasn't 70,000, the real number is in the millions as you didn't count votes that went to Obama in 2012 voting Trump in 2016. You lost, you're not over it, and acting the victimized queen as a result.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Mister D (03-14-2018)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,436x in 20,401 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even with all the dem cheating, your gal fricking lost. She was never intended to get into that chair.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Ransom (03-14-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The media convinced you it was a slim margin, it's the graze on whatever manure they feed you aspect of your posts I so often mention.

That vote total Safety, comes from the three states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. That wasn't Murica by the way, it was your Blue Wall....the consistent Middle Class worker, union territory, strong Democrat states.

In 2012, Obama won all three. Wisconsin by some 250k votes, Michigan by 400k votes, Pennsylvania by some 300,000. Using %'s the picture is worse, Obama won Michigan like 54-44, won Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by like 53-46 margins.

The counties heavy for Obama......switched Safety. All three state maps covered in red when only 4 years ago, they'd gone blue. And the Democrats lost key demographics like unions, married women, and many young people who were disenfranchised when you colluded to oust Bernie. It wasn't 70,000, the real number is in the millions as you didn't count votes that went to Obama in 2012 voting Trump in 2016. You lost, you're not over it, and acting the victimized queen as a result.
    Let's try this again, please try to pay attention this time.

Donald Trump owes his victory in the Electoral College to three states he won by the smallest number of votes: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So it's fair to say that the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast. http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-el...rticle/2005323
    77k votes. For the electorical college.

Not counting the -3 million he lost the popular vote by. But please, by all means, continue to think it was in the millions. Alternative facts are the meme of the day.

- Jefferson Davis

+ Reply to Thread