Members banned from this thread: Captdon


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 199

Thread: Hillary Says Racist Poor People Voted For Trump,

  1. #71
    Points: 103,577, Level: 78
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,673
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2613745
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    44,846
    Points
    103,577
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    21,388
    Thanked 20,228x in 13,732 Posts
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Answer one direct question, are the Congressional Democrats that comingle with Farrah Khan, go to dinner at his home and have private meetings with him Racist

    ARE THEY RACISTS?? yes or no
    Farrakhan is a bigot, no different than white supremacists in rhetoric, but there is a difference in saying you want this country to be all white and you want to be separate from whites because you will never have freedom. In addition to that statement, his bigotry stems from the era he experienced where equality for blacks was nonexistent, thus he became militant in his ways.

    That's like trying to blame the US for dropping the nuclear bomb in Japan, and forgetting that they attacked Pearl Harbor. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  2. #72
    Points: 46,361, Level: 52
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    30265
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,789
    Points
    46,361
    Level
    52
    Thanks Given
    1,567
    Thanked 3,155x in 2,315 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been there. You live based on your social status. If you are poor you will likely live poor forever. Hillary is an idiot.
    Blacks and poor people been voting Democrat for years and years. Hey are no better off. Vote for economics and traditions. Be part of saving America from the nutty left. The ones that highjacked this jaskassery Party.

  3. #73
    Original Ranter
    Points: 217,406, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    393998
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    87,046
    Points
    217,406
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    17,117
    Thanked 30,940x in 22,169 Posts
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Farrakhan is a bigot, no different than white supremacists in rhetoric, but there is a difference in saying you want this country to be all white and you want to be separate from whites because you will never have freedom. In addition to that statement, his bigotry stems from the era he experienced where equality for blacks was nonexistent, thus he became militant in his ways.

    That's like trying to blame the US for dropping the nuclear bomb in Japan, and forgetting that they attacked Pearl Harbor. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    Why Farrakhan is a hateful bigot is as irrelevant as the bad childhoods so many violent felons have had. Moreover, Farrakhan and Farrakhan alone is to blame for the choices he has made. But we see you're back to understanding hatred and bigotry.


    Edit: well, some hatred and bigotry.
    Last edited by Mister D; 03-13-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (03-13-2018)

  5. #74
    Points: 140,512, Level: 90
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 2,538
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    294393
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    32,912
    Points
    140,512
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    10,214
    Thanked 9,363x in 7,556 Posts
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Picked up the 100x Mustang Pelican kayak yesterday, Safety. This is much lighter than the Catch 120. Not as.....deadly to the fish......a few less attributes.....but it's half the weight of the Catch 120, much faster in moving water. Shenandoah River. Rapidan. And of course West Virginia's New River.

    Must practice for Canada....using a slightly more durable and heavier tackle, I cannot wait to see how it works.

    My fishing rod, Safety....quivers here in March. Radiates heat. It....senses the death and destruction....it wants fish. And lots em.
    Kayak fishing is cool - Got a nice 12' Liquid Logic sit-on-top for bass fishing on our lake.

    But I'd REALLY like to book a sea kayak and guide for Mahi!

    Last edited by Bo-4; 03-13-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

  6. #75
    Points: 39,045, Level: 48
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,105
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ravens Fan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    131594
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11,497
    Points
    39,045
    Level
    48
    Thanks Given
    26,516
    Thanked 8,290x in 4,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    warning

    Warning

    General Warning to all: stick to the topic and not other members or find one where you can. Stop with personal insults.


    If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.

  7. #76

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 296,845, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    328048
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52,496
    Points
    296,845
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    3,020
    Thanked 7,250x in 4,548 Posts
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Farrakhan is a bigot, no different than white supremacists in rhetoric, but there is a difference in saying you want this country to be all white and you want to be separate from whites because you will never have freedom. In addition to that statement, his bigotry stems from the era he experienced where equality for blacks was nonexistent, thus he became militant in his ways.

    That's like trying to blame the US for dropping the nuclear bomb in Japan, and forgetting that they attacked Pearl Harbor. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    What a load of pure $#@! and you didnt answer the simple question

    Hillary says everyone that merely voted for trump are poor racists, MILLIONS of americans

    Black democrats hang out with a known RACIST and ANTI SEMITE and thats not racist and excuseable.

    Farrah Khan is a murderer a scumbag that was involved for years in crime. He is a professed racist and YOU SAFETY can somehow make the statement

    "The truth will set you free" and take as gospel that all trump voters are racists and you excuse the likes of Farrah Khan. You safety are the racist.

    Tell Hillary I voted for trump and Im not poor and im not a racist, I just got the balls to tell race baiter to go and $#@! themselves
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (03-13-2018)

  9. #77
    Points: 103,577, Level: 78
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,673
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2613745
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    44,846
    Points
    103,577
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    21,388
    Thanked 20,228x in 13,732 Posts
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    What a load of pure $#@! and you didnt answer the simple question

    Hillary says everyone that merely voted for trump are poor racists, MILLIONS of americans

    Black democrats hang out with a known RACIST and ANTI SEMITE and thats not racist and excuseable.

    Farrah Khan is a murderer a scumbag that was involved for years in crime. He is a professed racist and YOU SAFETY can somehow make the statement

    "The truth will set you free" and take as gospel that all trump voters are racists and you excuse the likes of Farrah Khan. You safety are the racist.

    Tell Hillary I voted for trump and Im not poor and im not a racist, I just got the balls to tell race baiter to go and $#@! themselves
    Ah, so not only am I supposed to follow your rhetoric, I must overlook the history also. I don't think so. The very thing MLK, Malcom X, Jesse Jackson, et. al fought against is the very thing you are espousing here. Farrakhan took it to another level and I disagree with his rhetoric and views, but we are not going to sit here and pretend that this is something that manifested one day because he woke up and said blacks are better than whites. Just like you are dismissive to a Steven Miller, which of whom is in the f'king white house, that mentored under Richard Spencer or Steve Bannon, I will reciprocate.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  10. #78
    Points: 38,243, Level: 47
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6351
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    18,080
    Points
    38,243
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    30,387
    Thanked 6,345x in 5,025 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Hillary like her husband is a slimeball

    Hillary Says Racist Poor People Voted For Trump, 'Optimistic, Diverse, Dynamic' People Voted For Her

    On Monday, a woman who was never elected to the presidency, Hillary Clinton, spoke to a crowd in India. There, she laid out the reason she lost: those stupid, stupid poor people.
    Yes, Hillary was a blue collar candidate, all right.
    Here’s what she said:
    There’s all that red in the middle, where Trump won. Now, I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, places like that. But what the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign, Make America Great Again, was looking backwards. “You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

    Clearly, this is the way that Democrats will win back the middle of the country: by calling them racist rubes who despise immigrants and still have outhouses.
    It never occurred to Clinton that perhaps she lost because she scorned those people; it never occurred to Clinton that perhaps those people scorned her not because her agenda was sophisticated, but because her hatred of them was so basic to her nature. Mitt Romney was hurt in 2012 because he suggested that 47% of the public didn’t pay taxes, and so couldn’t hear his call for tax decreases; Hillary lost because she thinks people who live outside big cities are idiots and deplorables.

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28149...mp-ben-shapiro


    People who think she isn't going to run again in 2020 need to start paying attention. There's a reason she won't go away.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  11. #79
    Points: 38,243, Level: 47
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6351
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    18,080
    Points
    38,243
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    30,387
    Thanked 6,345x in 5,025 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    The truth shall set you free.
    Hillary Clinton and the truth? My, my.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  12. #80
    Points: 38,243, Level: 47
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6351
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    18,080
    Points
    38,243
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    30,387
    Thanked 6,345x in 5,025 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on Hillary's comments?
    No, he's just deflecting as usual. It doesn't take long for racist to come up with safety. It's all he has .
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO