Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Answer one direct question, are the Congressional Democrats that comingle with Farrah Khan, go to dinner at his home and have private meetings with him Racist

ARE THEY RACISTS?? yes or no
    Farrakhan is a bigot, no different than white supremacists in rhetoric, but there is a difference in saying you want this country to be all white and you want to be separate from whites because you will never have freedom. In addition to that statement, his bigotry stems from the era he experienced where equality for blacks was nonexistent, thus he became militant in his ways.

That's like trying to blame the US for dropping the nuclear bomb in Japan, and forgetting that they attacked Pearl Harbor. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,854
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,749x in 3,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been there. You live based on your social status. If you are poor you will likely live poor forever. Hillary is an idiot.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Farrakhan is a bigot, no different than white supremacists in rhetoric, but there is a difference in saying you want this country to be all white and you want to be separate from whites because you will never have freedom. In addition to that statement, his bigotry stems from the era he experienced where equality for blacks was nonexistent, thus he became militant in his ways.

That's like trying to blame the US for dropping the nuclear bomb in Japan, and forgetting that they attacked Pearl Harbor. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    Why Farrakhan is a hateful bigot is as irrelevant as the bad childhoods so many violent felons have had. Moreover, Farrakhan and Farrakhan alone is to blame for the choices he has made. But we see you're back to understanding hatred and bigotry.

Edit: well, some hatred and bigotry.
    Last edited by Mister D; 03-13-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-13-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,704
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,310x in 8,305 Posts
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Picked up the 100x Mustang Pelican kayak yesterday, Safety. This is much lighter than the Catch 120. Not as.....deadly to the fish......a few less attributes.....but it's half the weight of the Catch 120, much faster in moving water. Shenandoah River. Rapidan. And of course West Virginia's New River.

Must practice for Canada....using a slightly more durable and heavier tackle, I cannot wait to see how it works.

My fishing rod, Safety....quivers here in March. Radiates heat. It....senses the death and destruction....it wants fish. And lots em.
    Kayak fishing is cool - Got a nice 12' Liquid Logic sit-on-top for bass fishing on our lake.

But I'd REALLY like to book a sea kayak and guide for Mahi!

Last edited by Bo-4; 03-13-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,275
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ravens Fan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,293x in 4,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    warning

Warning

General Warning to all: stick to the topic and not other members or find one where you can. Stop with personal insults.

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a load of pure $#@! and you didnt answer the simple question

Hillary says everyone that merely voted for trump are poor racists, MILLIONS of americans

Black democrats hang out with a known RACIST and ANTI SEMITE and thats not racist and excuseable.

Farrah Khan is a murderer a scumbag that was involved for years in crime. He is a professed racist and YOU SAFETY can somehow make the statement

"The truth will set you free" and take as gospel that all trump voters are racists and you excuse the likes of Farrah Khan. You safety are the racist.

Tell Hillary I voted for trump and Im not poor and im not a racist, I just got the balls to tell race baiter to go and $#@! themselves
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-13-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a load of pure $#@! and you didnt answer the simple question

Hillary says everyone that merely voted for trump are poor racists, MILLIONS of americans

Black democrats hang out with a known RACIST and ANTI SEMITE and thats not racist and excuseable.

Farrah Khan is a murderer a scumbag that was involved for years in crime. He is a professed racist and YOU SAFETY can somehow make the statement

"The truth will set you free" and take as gospel that all trump voters are racists and you excuse the likes of Farrah Khan. You safety are the racist.

Tell Hillary I voted for trump and Im not poor and im not a racist, I just got the balls to tell race baiter to go and $#@! themselves
    Ah, so not only am I supposed to follow your rhetoric, I must overlook the history also. I don't think so. The very thing MLK, Malcom X, Jesse Jackson, et. al fought against is the very thing you are espousing here. Farrakhan took it to another level and I disagree with his rhetoric and views, but we are not going to sit here and pretend that this is something that manifested one day because he woke up and said blacks are better than whites. Just like you are dismissive to a Steven Miller, which of whom is in the f'king white house, that mentored under Richard Spencer or Steve Bannon, I will reciprocate.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hillary like her husband is a slimeball

Hillary Says Racist Poor People Voted For Trump, 'Optimistic, Diverse, Dynamic' People Voted For Her

On Monday, a woman who was never elected to the presidency, Hillary Clinton, spoke to a crowd in India. There, she laid out the reason she lost: those stupid, stupid poor people.
    Yes, Hillary was a blue collar candidate, all right.
    Here’s what she said:
    There’s all that red in the middle, where Trump won. Now, I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, places like that. But what the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign, Make America Great Again, was looking backwards. “You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

Clearly, this is the way that Democrats will win back the middle of the country: by calling them racist rubes who despise immigrants and still have outhouses.
    It never occurred to Clinton that perhaps she lost because she scorned those people; it never occurred to Clinton that perhaps those people scorned her not because her agenda was sophisticated, but because her hatred of them was so basic to her nature. Mitt Romney was hurt in 2012 because he suggested that 47% of the public didn’t pay taxes, and so couldn’t hear his call for tax decreases; Hillary lost because she thinks people who live outside big cities are idiots and deplorables.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28149...mp-ben-shapiro

People who think she isn't going to run again in 2020 need to start paying attention. There's a reason she won't go away.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The truth shall set you free.
    Hillary Clinton and the truth? My, my.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on Hillary's comments?
    No, he's just deflecting as usual. It doesn't take long for racist to come up with safety. It's all he has .

+ Reply to Thread