User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The hypocrisy of the left and the media

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 297,102, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    328065
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52,522
    Points
    297,102
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    3,030
    Thanked 7,267x in 4,561 Posts
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The hypocrisy of the left and the media

    The left cheers Hillary Clinton when she denigrates the President who she lost too and Calls all his supporters racists and she does this in a Foreign land, India.

    Yet the media and the left have nothing to say about the blatant racism of the democrats elected to congress that comingle with the most prolific racist and anti semite in america Farrah Khan, they go to his house for dinner and have private meetings with him.

    No claims of racism there ? Just another reason the race card is worthless and Americans disregard the media as pure trash
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. #2
    Points: 38,400, Level: 47
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6363
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    18,156
    Points
    38,400
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    30,520
    Thanked 6,357x in 5,035 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Race is a one way street. Ask Safety. He can explain it better than I can.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

    Common (03-14-2018),Ransom (03-14-2018)

  4. #3
    Points: 105,209, Level: 78
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    79410
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,518
    Points
    105,209
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    5,290
    Thanked 11,375x in 8,573 Posts
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The left cheers Hillary Clinton when she denigrates the President who she lost too and Calls all his supporters racists and she does this in a Foreign land, India.

    Yet the media and the left have nothing to say about the blatant racism of the democrats elected to congress that comingle with the most prolific racist and anti semite in america Farrah Khan, they go to his house for dinner and have private meetings with him.

    No claims of racism there ? Just another reason the race card is worthless and Americans disregard the media as pure trash
    Both "sides" are shameless in this way. The fact that the term "sides" accurately applies is shameless as well

  5. #4
    Points: 88,372, Level: 72
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,378
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41193
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    30,428
    Points
    88,372
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    5,003
    Thanked 8,196x in 6,073 Posts
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Race is a one way street. Ask Safety. He can explain it better than I can.
    And convince you he's been victimized while he's at it.
    People who enter the US without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the US legally

  6. #5
    Points: 88,372, Level: 72
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,378
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41193
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    30,428
    Points
    88,372
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    5,003
    Thanked 8,196x in 6,073 Posts
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Both "sides" are shameless in this way. The fact that the term "sides" accurately applies is shameless as well
    Please. It isn't even close. The entire Democrat platform is woe are we. Victimization policies, safe zones, sanctuary cities.

    Let's look to their main focus, Donald Trump who sickened so many of them on Nov 8th, 2016, you see the TDS diseases right here on these forums. Donald Trump hates.....all Black People. Latino People he hates as well. Gays.....hates em. Anyone practicing Islam.....he hates. Poor People....his like you bubble reserved for the rich and famous. Trump hates the Media. And of course, he hates all women.

    It's shameless not to admit even though hypocrisy exists everywhere, the Democrat Party clearly has the market cornered. Look to this forum for more proof.
    People who enter the US without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the US legally

  7. #6
    Points: 103,582, Level: 78
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,668
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2613746
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    44,846
    Points
    103,582
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    21,389
    Thanked 20,229x in 13,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Race is a one way street. Ask Safety. He can explain it better than I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    And convince you he's been victimized while he's at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Please. It isn't even close. The entire Democrat platform is woe are we. Victimization policies, safe zones, sanctuary cities.

    Let's look to their main focus, Donald Trump who sickened so many of them on Nov 8th, 2016, you see the TDS diseases right here on these forums. Donald Trump hates.....all Black People. Latino People he hates as well. Gays.....hates em. Anyone practicing Islam.....he hates. Poor People....his like you bubble reserved for the rich and famous. Trump hates the Media. And of course, he hates all women.

    It's shameless not to admit even though hypocrisy exists everywhere, the Democrat Party clearly has the market cornered. Look to this forum for more proof.
    I don't need to explain it, I don't even need to comment on it, all I have to do is quote your posts to show the reason the left talks about racism.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

    Common Sense (03-14-2018),Crepitus (03-15-2018),silvereyes (03-14-2018)

  9. #7
    Points: 88,372, Level: 72
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,378
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41193
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    30,428
    Points
    88,372
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    5,003
    Thanked 8,196x in 6,073 Posts
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I don't need to explain it, I don't even need to comment on it, all I have to do is quote your posts to show the reason the left talks about racism.
    See.....Stick.....the point being....if you need not comment nor quote.....then there is no reason to whine and cry either. And it's all you ever do.

    The Democrat Party is an endless complaint box. Woe is me, woe are we your mantra. Your entire platform. Bullshiit gets called out, Safety, real real sorry.
    People who enter the US without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the US legally

  10. #8
    Points: 103,582, Level: 78
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,668
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2613746
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    44,846
    Points
    103,582
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    21,389
    Thanked 20,229x in 13,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    See.....Stick.....the point being....if you need not comment nor quote.....then there is no reason to whine and cry either. And it's all you ever do.

    The Democrat Party is an endless complaint box. Woe is me, woe are we your mantra. Your entire platform. Bullshiit gets called out, Safety, real real sorry.
    Is English your first language? Do you understand the difference in saying "I don't need to explain it, I don't even need to comment on it, all I have to do is quote your posts to show the reason the left talks about racism." in response to the statement "Race is a one way street. Ask Safety. He can explain it better than I can" and commenting on racism itself?

    It's not hard. Seriously, it isn't.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  11. #9
    Points: 440,436, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    394904
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    145,084
    Points
    440,436
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,589
    Thanked 42,472x in 31,364 Posts
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Race is a one way street. Ask Safety. He can explain it better than I can.

    It's because, to the left identitarians, racism is bigotry plus power. Blacks, women, gays, etc., are powerless. Only straight white men have it.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  12. #10
    Points: 103,582, Level: 78
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,668
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2613746
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    44,846
    Points
    103,582
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    21,389
    Thanked 20,229x in 13,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    1052 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot "Christian".
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO