Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,310x in 10,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hundreds of Girls Raped and Forced Into Prostitution

Hundreds of Girls Raped and Forced Into Prostitution in Small English Town

Where are the men in this town, the fathers the police, you cant tell me that none of them had a clue this was happening to young girls.
    What the hell has europe done to itself with open borders.

Up to 1,000 girls in the small English town of Telford have been raped, forced into prostitution, beaten, and even murdered by their abusers, according to an investigation by the Sunday Mirror.
    Just as with previous cases of mass sexual abuse of minors in Rotherham and Rochdale, British police, social workers, and city authorities in Telford reportedly took measures to cover up the crimes and the fact that their perpetrators were overwhelmingly of “Asian” descent (Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians, or Sri Lankans).
    Although the Mirror report does not mention the religion of the alleged abusers, if the Telford case corresponds to the Rotherham and Rochdale incidents as closely it appears to, the Asian men are likely Muslims.
    Conservative
    MP Lucy Allan, who represents Telford in the British Parliament, has called for a public inquiry into the allegations of systematic abuse: “There must now be an independent inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Telford so that our community can have absolute confidence in the authorities.”

Mirror reporters spoke to 12 girls who accused more than 70 men of being involved in raping and exploiting girls in the town. These girls allege that Asian grooming gangs were still abusing children as of a few months ago. Their stories are quite horrific, to say the least:

One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.
    “Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.
    "I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.
    “I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.
    "The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men.
    "Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...h-tow-n2460004
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 1,195
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,442x in 14,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Hundreds of Girls Raped and Forced Into Prostitution in Small English Town

Where are the men in this town, the fathers the police, you cant tell me that none of them had a clue this was happening to young girls.
    What the hell has europe done to itself with open borders.

Up to 1,000 girls in the small English town of Telford have been raped, forced into prostitution, beaten, and even murdered by their abusers, according to an investigation by the Sunday Mirror.
    Just as with previous cases of mass sexual abuse of minors in Rotherham and Rochdale, British police, social workers, and city authorities in Telford reportedly took measures to cover up the crimes and the fact that their perpetrators were overwhelmingly of “Asian” descent (Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians, or Sri Lankans).
    Although the Mirror report does not mention the religion of the alleged abusers, if the Telford case corresponds to the Rotherham and Rochdale incidents as closely it appears to, the Asian men are likely Muslims.
    Conservative
    MP Lucy Allan, who represents Telford in the British Parliament, has called for a public inquiry into the allegations of systematic abuse: “There must now be an independent inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Telford so that our community can have absolute confidence in the authorities.”

Mirror reporters spoke to 12 girls who accused more than 70 men of being involved in raping and exploiting girls in the town. These girls allege that Asian grooming gangs were still abusing children as of a few months ago. Their stories are quite horrific, to say the least:
    One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.
    “Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.
    "I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.
    “I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.
    "The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men.
    "Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...h-tow-n2460004
    The same PC's that say you can't look at the woman at work when she wears her mini skirt , unless you the looker or CEO she wants to look, help protect rapist and human traficers. Human traifficing should be a death penalty offense. Instead ultra libs cover it up because of the perps race, amazing

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, some more of that "cultural enrichment"...from the islamists...
    De Oppresso Liber

+ Reply to Thread