Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-Trump FBI Officials Conspired To Meet Judge In Flynn Case,

Anti-Trump FBI Officials Conspired To Meet Judge In Flynn Case, Had Personal Relationship, Report Says

On Friday, newly-revealed text messages showed that two senior federal law enforcement officials who were key figures in investigations into Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton allegedly conspired to meet with the judge who presided over the case against Michael Flynn.
    The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused from handling Flynn's case but only after he accepted a "guilty plea of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was charged with making false statements to federal investigators," The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway reported.
    The never-before-seen text messages about Contreras were between anti-Trump FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and anti-Trump FBI attorney Lisa Page. Sara A. Carter reports on the July 25, 2016, exchange between Strzok and Page:
    Page: “Rudy is on the FISC! Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”
    Strzok: “I did. We talked about it before and after. I need to get together with him.”
    Page: “Thought of it because you had to Google FISC judges and him there. I’m telling you.”
    Strzok: “….She brought up a good point about being circumspect in talking to him in terms of not placing him into a situation where he’d have to recuse himself.”
    Page: “I can’t imagine you either one of you could talk about anything in detail meaningful enough to warrant recusal ... Anyway, maybe you meant to, but didn’t.’
    Strzok: “Really? Rudy. I’m in charge of espionage for the FBI. Any espionage FISA comes before him, what should he do? Given his friend oversees them?”
    Page: “Standards for recusal are quite high. I just don’t think this poses an actual conflict. And he doesn’t know what you do?”
    Strzok: “Generally he does know what I do. Not the level or scope or area but he’s super thoughtful and rigorous about ethics and conflicts. (redacted) suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting. I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that $#@!tail party. Of course you’ll be there. Have to come up with some other work people cover for action.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28342...-ryan-saavedra
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,966x in 55,594 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It’s looking more and more like Flynn got screwed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...nders.amp.html

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,570x in 94,411 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new judge in Flynn's case seems to be pretty pissed at the government (their case). This whole thing may get tossed.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-17-2018)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,966x in 55,594 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The new judge in Flynn's case seems to be pretty pissed at the government (their case). This whole thing may get tossed.
    It should. However, they still ruined Flynn’s life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (03-17-2018)

Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,245x in 27,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contreras and the two adulterers, Strzok and Page need to be fired and prosecuted. Ditto Mueller who allowed LTG Flynn to be destroyed by his tyranny. These four tyrannical people need to be destroyed by the state. Firings, fines and prison time are the appropriate punishment.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-17-2018),Grokmaster (03-17-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Anti-Trump FBI Officials Conspired To Meet Judge In Flynn Case, Had Personal Relationship, Report Says

On Friday, newly-revealed text messages showed that two senior federal law enforcement officials who were key figures in investigations into Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton allegedly conspired to meet with the judge who presided over the case against Michael Flynn.
    The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused from handling Flynn's case but only after he accepted a "guilty plea of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was charged with making false statements to federal investigators," The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway reported.
    The never-before-seen text messages about Contreras were between anti-Trump FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and anti-Trump FBI attorney Lisa Page. Sara A. Carter reports on the July 25, 2016, exchange between Strzok and Page:
    Page: “Rudy is on the FISC! Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”
    Strzok: “I did. We talked about it before and after. I need to get together with him.”
    Page: “Thought of it because you had to Google FISC judges and him there. I’m telling you.”
    Strzok: “….She brought up a good point about being circumspect in talking to him in terms of not placing him into a situation where he’d have to recuse himself.”
    Page: “I can’t imagine you either one of you could talk about anything in detail meaningful enough to warrant recusal ... Anyway, maybe you meant to, but didn’t.’
    Strzok: “Really? Rudy. I’m in charge of espionage for the FBI. Any espionage FISA comes before him, what should he do? Given his friend oversees them?”
    Page: “Standards for recusal are quite high. I just don’t think this poses an actual conflict. And he doesn’t know what you do?”
    Strzok: “Generally he does know what I do. Not the level or scope or area but he’s super thoughtful and rigorous about ethics and conflicts. (redacted) suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting. I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that $#@!tail party. Of course you’ll be there. Have to come up with some other work people cover for action.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28342...-ryan-saavedra
    Good grief....the CORRUPTION and CRIMES at the core of the Obama Swamp just keep getting deeper and deeper, with every new batch of their internal communications that are exposed; now it looks like the FISA COURT ITSELF is part of the SEDITION CONSPIRACY...

Unbelievable...
    De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-17-2018),MisterVeritis (03-17-2018)

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Alan Dershewitiz said Muellers entire line of investigation is shakey. Hes gone way beyond his scope and its become obvious hes just trying to find anything to save face and to keep his investigation going as a distraction
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-17-2018),Grokmaster (03-17-2018),MisterVeritis (03-17-2018),Peter1469 (03-17-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now the FISA COURT is involved in the sedition, too?
    De Oppresso Liber

+ Reply to Thread