Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,600x in 838 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    A pleasant surprise, I trust? Same here, based on Sessions' prior wussitude, this was a welcome change...
    I think the upcoming IG report and the OPR findings will have something to do with it.
    “Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured…but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. And now, any of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.”

Jim Hays

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KathyS For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (03-17-2018),MisterVeritis (03-17-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyS View Post
    I think the upcoming IG report and the OPR findings will have something to do with it.
    No kidding. Now, we're learning that Strzok is bragging about how much he hates Trump to the FISA JUDGE WHO TOOK FLYNN's PLEA....who then RECUSED HIMSEKF ONE WEEK LATER.

This whole Obama Swamp House of Cards is about to come tumbling down...
    De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

zelmo1234 (03-17-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FANTASTIC!!!!! If anyone doubts roadmasters thread heres more proof, this guy could not deserve it morre

FBI's Andrew McCabe fired, effective immediately, before he could retire

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been fired, effective immediately the Department of Justice said late Friday night. The decision comes as FBI officials recommended his firing, as they wait for a Department of Justice Inspector General report critical of him to be released.
    In a statement, the Department of Justice said "the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions."
    The decision, not unexpected, came two days before McCabe was set to retire Sunday. The 49-year-old is likely to keep at least some of his pension.
    In a phone interview with CBS News' senior investigator producer Pat Milton, McCabe said he "rejects the findings in the [Inspector General] report," calling it "misleading and unfair."
    "I strongly believe this is the latest chapter in a yearlong attack on my credibility and service to the country," McCabe said.
    President Trump tweeted shortly after midnight that it was a "great day" for the FBI and "sanctimonious" former FBI director James Comey made McCabe "seem like a choir boy."
    Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 17, 2018
    In a statement, McCabe said "to have my career end in this way, and to be accused of lacking candor when at worst I was distracted in the midst of chaotic events, is incredibly disappointing and unfair. But it will not erase the important work I was privileged to be a part of, the results of which will in the end be revealed for the country to see.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-...on-2018-03-16/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 1,424
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,384x in 14,578 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I admit that I am Shocked.

I did not think that anyone in the Government would actually do the right thing.

This does represent the beginning of a very ruff patch for the Democrats. They have been walking in the grey area for some time

Now it is going to be a race to see wants to cut a deal and save there own ass, and that likely is going to spell a lot of trouble for a lot of people in the DNC

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (03-17-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,541x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I did not believe this would happen.
    I am surprised as well.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,464x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FBI’s Andrew McCabe Fired Just Two Days Before Official Retirement

FBI’s Andrew McCabe Fired Just Two Days Before Official Retirement
    Amber Athey

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe Friday night, just two days before he was set to retire and receive his government pension.
    The Department of Justice’s inspector general recommended firing McCabe earlier this week over allegations that he authorized the disclosure of sensitive information to a reporter. The OIG is set to release a report that also accuses McCabe of lacking candor about such disclosures during the DOJ’s yearlong review of the Hillary Clinton investigation.
    The DOJ released a statement late on Friday announcing that Sessions was firing McCabe following a review of the OIG’s report.
    “After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of Inspector General provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility,” the DOJ said in its statement. “The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and accountability.”

During an hour-long interview with CNN, McCabe denied the charges levied against him by the IG.
    “I absolutely never misled the inspector general in any way,” McCabe said, attributing his firing to “a series of attacks designed to undermine my credibility and my reputation.”
    The decision to fire McCabe was made just two days shy of his retirement.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/16/andrew-mccabe-fired/

these lying FBI agents....they're almost as good as Clinton, but the big difference is, they aren't untouchable.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (03-17-2018),MMC (03-17-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Common put up a thread on this. Maybe the Mods can merge them.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...-FBI-Has-Begun
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (03-17-2018),Max Rockatansky (03-17-2018)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McCabe is fired for actually helping Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton, the irony and hypocrisy of this action demonstrates just how low Sessions and Trump will go. Comey too helped Trump with nonsense about email. A disgrace, future historians will ponder what happened to integrity and honor in the Trump's administration and the sycophantic behavior of the republican congress of dunces. The next election can't come too soon for these jokers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...-be-fired-soon

If you are a Russian troll intent on messing with the American mind, take a rest we have our own wacko think tanks and web sites, they control the flock very well already. Here's a short list: National Inquirer, Fox Media, OAN, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart, American Thinker, Washington Times, Heritage, Cato, and the Federalist society. The Koch brothers are way ahead of you Russians, communists could have learned something from them, control education and you create lame followers.
    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rumps-cabinet/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,132
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,097x in 10,779 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    midcan5 obviously unfamiliar with what's called a boomerang. Down Under, midcan......got this little device.....if you launch it, it comes right back round to ya. Like your little witch hunt here......you threw it out.....wanted it to fly straight, try to ruin your political enemies. It's come back round to bite you in your arse.

Truth will set you free.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-17-2018),stjames1_53 (03-17-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    McCabe is fired for actually helping Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton, the irony and hypocrisy of this action demonstrates just how low Sessions and Trump will go. Comey too helped Trump with nonsense about email. A disgrace, future historians will ponder what happened to integrity and honor in the Trump's administration and the sycophantic behavior of the republican congress of dunces. The next election can't come too soon for these jokers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...-be-fired-soon

If you are a Russian troll intent on messing with the American mind, take a rest we have our own wacko think tanks and web sites, they control the flock very well already. Here's a short list: National Inquirer, Fox Media, OAN, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart, American Thinker, Washington Times, Heritage, Cato, and the Federalist society. The Koch brothers are way ahead of you Russians, communists could have learned something from them, control education and you create lame followers.
    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rumps-cabinet/
    Duh.....the left has been controlling education for the past 50 years. Hence all that dumbing down bull$#@! they got away with. Now its just starting to be corrected and made to get Right. All it took was getting rid of the left out of controlling it and the majority of the problems start fading away.

Tell the Demo Underground that MMC said you need knew material. They know how I put their ass in Check daily.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (03-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread