Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zelmo wrote:
    It is my experience that unsuccessful women, in Vocation or relationships then to be very feminists, and to be honest, most of them are not on the top half of the attractive scale.
    Shady Slim wrote:
    why do some fem's loathe men so much but yet they dress like a dude? Haircut like a dude, teat flattening halter tops and all that other crap.

You know what exactly what I am talking about.
    Max wrote:
    I'm a lover, not a fighter....and prefer women who are the same.
    pic.jpg
    rcfieldz wrote:
    The Feminist Gender Wars Begin

Doesn't this happen approximately once a month?
    Mister D wrote:
    You know, it seems like you go out of your way to say crazy things and when you get an inevitably negative reaction you portray yourself as a victim. Start a blog and make sure the comments are shut down. You can call it "Polly's Safe Space". The forum format isn't for you.
    You say a lot of crazy things. Here is one last piece of advice: good diction can't make what's crazy sound sane or what's obviously false sound plausible.
    Polly, I sometimes have serious doubts about both your intelligence and your integrity.
    donttread wrote:
    a shift to feminist against men even if those men want to be women. They don't need men. Except for you know, construction, farming, doing most of the driving ( especially of trucks) , the military defense , utility services including electricity and water, police agencies .
    You know to do needless things like grow and move food and other products , electricity, defense from invasion, dealing with crime. They'd be fine without us if it weren't for ALL their basic needs and security. . LOL
    (Sorry I couldn't copy the animation on Max's remark from page 4, but you can see it here to get my point on that one.)

Just thought I'd document the above remarks from this thread alone all in one place for the convenience of those who feel that we don't need feminist ideas. And all of that, mind you, was for sharing an opinion that all of the above conservatives and rightist men should logically have agreed with, given their own questions about transgenderism. Does anyone really think that any of the BS I've highlighted above was called for?
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 04-03-2018 at 06:14 AM.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    ....Just thought I'd document the above remarks from this thread alone all in one place for the convenience of those who feel that we don't need feminist ideas. And all of that, mind you, was for sharing an opinion that all of the above conservatives and rightist men should logically have agreed with, given their own questions about transgenderism. Does anyone really think that any of the BS I've highlighted above was called for?
    Which of the posts you quoted stated we don't need feminist ideas?

As for the OP, it was contradictory. First, it's about the UK. Second, I disagree with the idea of people just claiming to be male or female regardless of biology. Third, I fail to see how you leaped from the UK to radical feminists and their ideas to attacks on "real" women. Conventionally, gender and biological sex have been treated the same. It's only lately that others started claiming multiple genders. Gender roles, however, have always been sociological.

Anyone who casually uses "war" for any disagreement has never been in one.

Calling all of our posts BS just because you disagree with them is rude.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-03-2018)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max wrote:
    Calling all of our posts BS just because you disagree with them is rude.
    I did not call out all posts from my detractors, but selected remarks that were specifically sexist. I'm sorry you feel that calling out sexism is rude.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not call out all posts from my detractors, but selected remarks that were specifically sexist. I'm sorry you feel that calling out sexism is rude.
    Saying "I'm a lover, not a fighter" isn't sexist. Calling someone's post BS is, indeed, rude.
    ...Does anyone really think that any of the BS I've highlighted above was called for?
    I think too many "feminists" are hypocritical and that's why they are not taken more seriously.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-03-2018)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,263x in 20,294 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the ONLY thing you want is all males emasculated. You are building your case to that end. You are disingenuous in your presentation and hide an ulterior motive.
    You don't want equality. It cannot be done because equality cannot ever be. You want to rule over men and repay them all for what happened in your history, all men. So stop with the beating around the bush and come right out and say it.................typical liberal woman...loves dealing with the abstract personal issue sh!t......
    I've been married 42 years. THAT'S my resume....
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

+ Reply to Thread