Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind tricks: Self hypnosis.

This is something I am driven to do, as I feel tired all the time. I put it down to being too full of knowledge and too empty of ambition, as, I feel I have climaxed in everything I have ever attempted! So, here I am trying to regain my sense of humour and energy levels I used to enjoy.

So, the basics of hypnosis, the way I see them, are to put your mind into a state where it delivers 'the output of the program,' or, it yields what it has been told to do. This means I need to tell myself; "I am full of energy." This might mean I need to make myself believe that I am full of energy, yes? To believe something you need to justify it, usually, or have faith. Let's try to justify it first?

To justify something like that, we need to look for evidence, yes? Let's begin with "I am young." Compared to the seventy year olds, I am young. This will give me some bearing on what other forty year old's are doing - look around?

Okay, that didn't seem to work - let's give myself some actual 'magical mind surgery?' The fuels in my body are surely there to be had, and, even if you are out of fuels, you could be full of energy, yes? This would mean that we need to draw energy from hunger or excitement, as, if something is excitign, we excel with our energy, but if it is boring, we will fall into stupor, yes?

So, we need to believe that life is exciting! This is where we believe everything is exciting! This is because it will be there to be figured out - back to square one, what gave me so much energy so long ago, the wonder of not knowing, and now, not wanting to know anything more, not wanting to enjoy life, only repeating things?

So, this I tried a while ago - get a role model! This will be where you enjoy life through someone else's eyes to compare to your own, and, then compare, especially someone you have met, okay? Hell, you might even be able to enjoy life as someone else you do not know, 'a blank?' You could decide what you like, for example, and, keep changing it? This would give you energy through activity of the mind, as, the habits you form will be based on what you are trying to do, challenge.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a NDE when I was a junior in HS, I literally spent decades trying to replicate the experience. Part of this included both self-hypnosis and meditation.

Recognizing that our minds and body are connected is a good experience. Psychosomatic usually has a bad connotation, but it can also have a positive one. There are limits, of course. I had a professor who used only self-hypnosis, no drugs to have tooth drilled and filled. Yogis have been known to do many things using their minds to control their body's reactions to things. It's not magic. You can't levitate or have a broken bone set itself and heal instantly.

What is known is that one's attitude definitely affects one's health. Positive attitudes, especially humor, have been know to speed the healing process. '

Best wishes for your mind explorations.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More positivity.

After a while you may decide that having a good attitude, as do I now, after 'deciding to be not who I am, and, wonder about things again,' you my wish for confidence or a better grip on learning? After a while, you may wish to change the minds of others, even, or, even hypnotize others to like you more?

These are still pure if the goals are pure - nothing wrong with being liked. The problems come in when you want to make people do things that they do not wish to do, or, that will harm them. No doubt, I understand now that through my exploits on the net, other witches have tried to shut me down with energy sapping spells and other things, and, it is time for me to free myself of these spells!

Let's now turn to a 'mind trick' where you lose your lethargy and take up a new positive attitude - especially beneficial for depressed teens, yes? This would be where you need merely to understand the medications these teens take are mood suppressants through chemically shutting down the suicidal nature of theirs, that they make them full of energy and this spills over, like a nutritious supplement, yes?

So, we could eat a lot of fruit, that would make us more positive, of course. The acids contained in them lead to a lot of acidity where there is a lot of activity in the body and this leads to like a 'cell foam,' like where you froth at the mouth from excitement, like a canine. Therefore, you need acidity, soda with gas will make you feel more 'bubbly' too, as, this will imbue you with more 'things going on' in your body. So, we need to have things reacting in our bodies to feel full of reactions ourselves. That will grant physical energies.

To gain mental energies, we need to have things going on too. A healthy social life, or, at least one where we wonder about others, not ourselves, as we dismiss the wonders of our own as being embarrassing, and, we can be so to the point and objective, without remorse, about others, this will lead to logical conclusions. The thing is, as soon as we stop learning, we will find that these bad vibes return, and, if we 'continue to wonder,' we will easily be in a position to be full of ideas about others - focus on others.

If there seems to be a general pattern to the workings of others, then we may begin to apply these things to ourselves, and, find they are not that embarrassing, yes? I have!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread