Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 49x in 26 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clintons?

I am from the UK. I want to know, in total sincerity, why/how Hillary Clinton is permitted to function on a political official status, level. She has conspired with her proven vile husband on a number of unacceptable, some say criminal matters. Her false grin and sunken psycho eyes depict a figure gushing lie after lie and yet people actually attend her "speeches" almost idolising her. Why? Is this the level of acceptance in public office not least a presidential candidate??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honestbill For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-08-2018),stjames1_53 (04-08-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,558x in 94,978 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Clintons gained a lot of power within the DNC and became untouchable. I think that is over now and the DNC is tying to distance themselves from the Clintons. But they got rich off of their corruption.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Common (04-08-2018),stjames1_53 (04-08-2018)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,477x in 20,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honestbill View Post
    I am from the UK. I want to know, in total sincerity, why/how Hillary Clinton is permitted to function on a political official status, level. She has conspired with her proven vile husband on a number of unacceptable, some say criminal matters. Her false grin and sunken psycho eyes depict a figure gushing lie after lie and yet people actually attend her "speeches" almost idolising her. Why? Is this the level of acceptance in public office not least a presidential candidate??
    ...from B. Franklin's Final speech:
    ~snip~
    "In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its faults—if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of government but what may be a blessing to the people, if well administered; and I believe, farther, that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other. I doubt, too, whether any other Convention we can obtain, may be able to make a better constitution; for, when you assemble a number of men, to have the advantage of their joint wisdom, you inevitably assemble with those men all their prejudices, their passions, their errors of opinion, their local interests, and their selfish views. From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected?

http://schillerinstitute.org/educ/hi...p_15_1787.html

As a nation, we've become so corrupted that the people expect their leaders to be as corrupt as they are..........and Clinton is the epitome of corruption
    Last edited by stjames1_53; 04-08-2018 at 06:03 AM.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because American leftists are easy to trick. Even more interesting is those overseas that pay da skank to come over and lie to them.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-08-2018)

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Honestbill's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 49x in 26 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clinton holds speaking venues attended by a significant number of "fans". She is regularly featured on US TV. She is a criminal far worse than any of the characters featured in well-known gangster films. (Based on real people of course) Why the hell do American people tolerate this person spouting her crap? It is scandalous.
    Last edited by Honestbill; 04-08-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clinton holds speaking venues attended by a significant number of "fans". She is regularly featured on US TV. She is a criminal far worse than any of the characters featured in well-known gangster films. (Based on real people of course) Why the hell do American people tolerate this person spouting her crap? It is scandalous.
    Why do those overseas pay for her to come and speak in front of them? Note the only ones here attending her speeches are those of the American left. Her cult following and her Crime family members.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Honestbill (04-09-2018),stjames1_53 (04-08-2018)

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Honestbill's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 49x in 26 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point I am trying to make is that she could have been voted to the highest office in the land as the President. American people are willing to have this vile person for president. She can talk whenever she likes in UK it is of little significance. Both Clintons should be in prison. The Fact they are not is an indictment upon the pursuit of the Rule of Law.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point I am trying to make is that she could have been voted to the highest office in the land as the President. American people are willing to have this vile person for president. She can talk whenever she likes in UK it is of little significance. Both Clintons should be in prison. The Fact they are not is an indictment upon the pursuit of the Rule of Law.

Only the American left are willing to have her as president. You have to remember Democrats are deviates. They handed her a Senator seat. Thus making her a token Senator. Then they tried to hand her the presidency. They failed. Now she is nothing more than a 2 time loser.

Who is all butt hurt about losing. Nothing more than a sore loser. So to the Democrats. Hence their so called resistance.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Honestbill (04-09-2018),stjames1_53 (04-09-2018)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,477x in 20,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd still like the name of the person that told Hillary's support base that she had a guaranteed win.........besides the butt-hurt msm..........and who told them?
    I want to know how this was promised to her and her loon base..................
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    I'd still like the name of the person that told Hillary's support base that she had a guaranteed win.........besides the butt-hurt msm..........and who told them?
    I want to know how this was promised to her and her loon base..................

Jennifer Palmieri.
    The one that defined the Clinton Campaign for the Historical Record.

Her and Robby Mooks. Hillary's Campaign Manager.

+ Reply to Thread