User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is General [?] going to do?

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Yes, why not? Let the end of the world begin:

"Donald Trump warns Putin his missiles are coming after Russia vowed to Shoot them down"
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rockatansky View Post
    Does this mean you're going to drink Kool-Aid and cover yourself in a purple sheet? Please post everyone a message when you get there.

A bit of sarcasm is never safe to add to a discussion? You're sick dude to make such a suggestion.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit of sarcasm is never safe to add to a discussion? You're sick dude to make such a suggestion.
    A bit of sarcasm isn't safe to add to a discussion? Poor, poor Orion. I guess you don't rule much, do ya kid?

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    You're being promoted. All of you. Thus given the current situation in Syria, I must confess some curiosity regarding our membership's opinions on policy before all of this might hit the fan.

I trust no one is confused on the Neocon policy? If Assad is responsible, what are we going to do? Let's not have the usual we all know what you'd do, or what Bolton will suggest, opinions here are all well known. So let's give em here. For the record.

I suggest we coordinate with the Western powers France and Great Britain and strike. Perhaps Belgium, a few others, but I would leave the ME nations out, omit Turkey and Saudi Arabia as examples. Omit Israel. Have the Western Nations rather than NATO strike in coordination. And send a destructive and clear message. No chemical weapons. If he uses them again, the target becomes the Assad regime.

Your turns.

I appreciate many of you using your break allocated there at NASA and all the hard work you're doing on the Mars Mission Project in order to respond here. Thanks!
    So Iraq 2.0 is your plan? Mine is GTFOOD. Get the $#@! out of Dodge.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    You're being promoted. All of you. Thus given the current situation in Syria, I must confess some curiosity regarding our membership's opinions on policy before all of this might hit the fan.

I trust no one is confused on the Neocon policy? If Assad is responsible, what are we going to do? Let's not have the usual we all know what you'd do, or what Bolton will suggest, opinions here are all well known. So let's give em here. For the record.

I suggest we coordinate with the Western powers France and Great Britain and strike. Perhaps Belgium, a few others, but I would leave the ME nations out, omit Turkey and Saudi Arabia as examples. Omit Israel. Have the Western Nations rather than NATO strike in coordination. And send a destructive and clear message. No chemical weapons. If he uses them again, the target becomes the Assad regime.

Your turns.

I appreciate many of you using your break allocated there at NASA and all the hard work you're doing on the Mars Mission Project in order to respond here. Thanks!

Why would Assad do something likely to cost him his life? That's why even the most crazy leaders have never fired nukes since we did in 45. What good is it to be an egomaniac leader if you're going to die soon? I suspect American "intellenge" could fabricate a very believable case agaginst Assad and a trail of chemical weapons that was rooted in pure fiction in order to further the mission of destabilization.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Launching cruise missiles aren't "Iraq 2.0".
    Why would Assad do something likely to cost him his life? That's why even the most crazy leaders have never fired nukes since we did in 45. What good is it to be an egomaniac leader if you're going to die soon? I suspect American "intellenge" could fabricate a very believable case agaginst Assad and a trail of chemical weapons that was rooted in pure fiction in order to further the mission of destabilization.
    You keep saying this. Who do you think committed a war crime by gassing dozens of innocent people?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,097
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,102x in 10,784 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @donttread .... @Peter1469

I'll leave it up to you two what my opinion regarding these strikes on Syria. I think when you reread, I was suggesting we act with allies Great Britain and France....rather than look for NATO or UN coordination. And that's exactly what happened.....as if your Uncle Ransom and not John Bolton was in the cat birds seat setting Neocon policy. Go John.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot say. I see some time was put in for investigation. Apparently a chemical weapon was used. France and Great Britain acted on the same information, there are chemical weapons being developed in Syria, we are aware of that. Are you?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, why not? Let the end of the world begin:

"Donald Trump warns Putin his missiles are coming after Russia vowed to Shoot them down"
    Does this mean you're going to drink Kool-Aid and cover yourself in a purple sheet? Please post everyone a message when you get there.

Orion Rules: A bit of sarcasm is never safe to add to a discussion? You're sick dude to make such a suggestion.
    A bit of sarcasm isn't safe to add to a discussion? Poor, poor Orion. I guess you don't rule much, do ya kid?
    It must be that some in this same forum agree with you, for not a single word of condemnation from a single arbitrator of the law; that if Moses must demonstrate exactly how he has always felt over and over again. So, I do willingly write that you may go ---- yourself, Max Rockatansky, for the sky is the limit of how far off you may generate your cells to hope for mass suicides of all right-wingers while you dominate this forum.

You're incapable of either being heartfelt for Donald Trump or Bashar al-Assad, just a big mouth with an attitude that mostly sucks everywhere else. There now have me thread banned.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've submitted that since day one, yes. We know. Given your shrinking violet strategies, we wouldn't have a United States.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Launching cruise missiles aren't "Iraq 2.0".

[...]

You keep saying this. Who do you think committed a war crime by gassing dozens of innocent people?
    Leap green frog, leap, to the desk now to prove that you are right about weapons of mass communication, that you can cuss all the liberals out for being an idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah#/...ef_of_Ptah.jpg

+ Reply to Thread