I have been thinking of trade in the markets, and, have had a scary thought of if someone owned everything, they would run out of money! This is because they would produce everything, yes, then pay employees and such and then the employees would buy their goods with the same money they paid them - as you can see that would lead to a monthly deficit for any company, yes?

So, I figure you need 'customers.' As long as someone that does not work for you is buying your goods or services, you will be better off. This must crush every businesses ideals of 'monopolizing the markets,' yes?

How does it work? Well, if you were to have a trade partner, or, hell, let's say there are two companies? This would mean there is trade between them, and, that is good for both of them, as, the money they are making from each other seems to somehow benefit both of them. If there are three companies, then it is even better, and so forth, yes?

But, I digress, it seems the more entities there are to trade with the better it is for everybody! If there is a benefit to buying and selling goods over monopolies, then there is something wrong with dominating the market, yes? I know the maths of this, but let's take a closer look?

One company produces [10x] for [1 dollar] a [x]. Company two makes [10y] for two dollars a [y] and company three produces [8z] for one dollar a [z]. This means due to supply and demand, there will be shortages of any of the goods between them, and, then prices will go up, yes? This means that you are making money from each customer, and, them from you, yes?

Man, this is confusing, someone help me!