Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Clearly, Cohen used his Secret passport.
    Yep..he is soooo EEEEEVILLLLLL....

sneaky-eyes.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,150x in 2,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The nonsense in the thread OP is the reason BS dominates America today. The Steele dossier was originally funded by a rich republican. the usual republican dark money BS to confuse the easily led conservative snowflakes. Democrats funded it later but the originator is never mentioned. Why is that? Simply because truth and honesty do not exist on the right today. Politics and power are too complicated for honest review, thus America has a weak narcissistic draft dodger as their leader today. Sad. "While the most salacious allegations contained in the dossier (such as the claim that Trump was videotaped consorting with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room) remain uncorroborated, CNN reported in February 2017 that some of the meetings that allegedly took place between Trump campaign officials and agents of the Russian government had been confirmed by sources familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts. The research was actually initiated in 2015 by “a wealthy Republican donor who strongly opposed Mr. Trump,” according to the New York Times, but when that source of funding dried up the San Francisco law firm Perkins Coie brokered a deal to keep it going on behalf of the Democrats." https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/...teele-dossier/
    "CNN reported in February 2017 that some of the meetings that allegedly took place between Trump campaign officials and agents of the Russian government had been confirmed by sources familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts." Well if CNN has it confirmed by "SOURCES FAMILIAR with U.S. intelligence intercepts" unnamed of course.... It must be true, they would never print it otherwise right......LOL I am "familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts" can I be an expert too? I have not seen anything that would verify any of the allegations, so that must mean they are not true.......After all I am "familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts"
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannons Front For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (04-16-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannons Front View Post
    "CNN reported in February 2017 that some of the meetings that allegedly took place between Trump campaign officials and agents of the Russian government had been confirmed by sources familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts." Well if CNN has it confirmed by "SOURCES FAMILIAR with U.S. intelligence intercepts" unnamed of course.... It must be true, they would never print it otherwise right......LOL I am "familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts" can I be an expert too? I have not seen anything that would verify any of the allegations, so that must mean they are not true.......After all I am "familiar with U.S. intelligence intercepts"

CNN anonymous source 2.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cohen has provided his PASSPORT to debunk this latest LEFT LIE....checkmate.
    De Oppresso Liber

+ Reply to Thread