User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is really going on in our heads?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Years ago, I read of an Italian doctor who would inject a solution of bicarbonate of soda into cancer masses, and get a complete remission! That goes along with your alkaline theory.

I have what is called a "torqued spine" or twisted pelvis. Due to a bad fall onto concrete in '78 where I slipped and fell off some steps into my home, I will try some of Dr. Mandell's exercises.Thanks!
    Wow that is amazing! If it is true that a baking soda injection has cured several people then chemo is a crime against humanity! My uncle worked at Hanford he got radiated in a bad way he was down in a tunnel and his alarm went off and they didn't bring him out for hours. He got leukemia, and went through the chemo and bone marrow transplant. Chemo just destroyed him. He looked perfectly normal before the chemo, but after he was a shell of a man. He didn't survive what it did to his body, although he did go into remission. He died from the damage chemo did to his body.

I have seen some things on line that talk about baking soda curing cancer but I never really looked into it.

Dang it sounds like you have been in pain for a very long time. I hope that you find something out there that can give you some pain relief. I wonder if you can apply heat to it like a heating pad? I am sure you probably already tried that at some point if you have been injured since 78. It is so crazy how one little moment like that can change everything.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-20-2018)

+ Reply to Thread