Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loretta Lynch strikes back at Comey

Loretta Lynch strikes back at Comey, defends handling of Clinton email probe

Who is a liar and who isnt ? All of them are calling comey a liar and hes dumping on all of them.

Comey
    Mcabe
    Lynch
    Strozk and his girlfriend
    Obama
    Trump

Ex-FBI chief accused Obama, Justice Department appointees of ‘jeopardizing’ the investigation’s credibility

Former attorney general Loretta Lynch defended her handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server on Sunday amid criticism from former FBI director James Comey.
    In a statement on Sunday, Ms. Lynch said she “fought corruption of all types” during her tenure at the
    Justice Department, “whether by elected officials from both sides of the aisle or within organizations like FIFA.”

“The Justice
    Department’s handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception,” she said in the statement, which was first obtained by CNN. “It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation – one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it.”

In his just-released book, “Higher Loyalty,” Mr. Comey defended the FBI’s handling of the probe into the email server Mrs. Clinton used as secretary of state. He accused President Obama and Justice
    Department appointees of “jeopardizing” the investigation’s credibility for political reasons.

“Contributing to this problem, regrettably, was President Obama,” Mr. Comey wrote in the book. “He had jeopardized the Department of Justice’s credibility in the investigation by saying in a 60 Minutes interview on
    Oct. 11, 2015, that Clinton’s email use was ‘a mistake’ that had not endangered national security. Then on Fox News on April 10, 2016, he said that Clinton may have been careless but did not do anything to intentionally harm national security, suggesting that the case involved overclassification of material in the government.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-email-probe/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (04-16-2018)