Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,788x in 2,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    if it wasn't for CA's mooching of federal tax dollars, you would resemble New Mexico..................you don't subsidize crap. WE subsidize YOU. Pull our money out, and you're toast. We'll pull our bases back, impose tariffs, destroy what's left of your bankrupt economy, and you'll be begging to be let back in.
    6th largest international economy..............bullsh!t................you can't pay your bills, so your gov decides to increase taxes across the board..........that' all on you guys for putting Moonbeam in office and keeping him there.
    your state taxes are worse than Florida, your union pensions have been destroyed, your universities run the government..............and your complaining to us...that is so sad...you should consider moving to Oz..they live the way you love to live.........
    oh, and you can keep your murdering illegal aliens.
    California is run by emo idiots. Cut water to the farmers to save a few fish and blow billions on a fast train scam that'll never get completed. Even if it does, by some miracle of debt and overtaxation, it'll never show a profit and be a perpetual drain on the state. The solution? Let's import more illegals who send their earnings back to mehico while draining the welfare system with their anchor babies. Idiots.
    "An army, great in space, may offer opposition in a brief span of time.
    One man, brief in space, must spread his opposition
    across a period of many years if he is
    to have a chance of succeeding"

~RZ67~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalkin For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-17-2018)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Scerab's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 95x in 76 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalkin View Post
    California is run by emo idiots. Cut water to the farmers to save a few fish and blow billions on a fast train scam that'll never get completed. Even if it does, by some miracle of debt and overtaxation, it'll never show a profit and be a perpetual drain on the state. The solution? Let's import more illegals who send their earnings back to mehico while draining the welfare system with their anchor babies. Idiots.
    Lock her up! Lock her up!
    The candidates we vote for are seldom the politicians who represent us...

May god have mercy on our united states of lobbyists...

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Kalkin's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scerab View Post
    Lock her up! Lock her up!
    Lock who up? And why?

I see you have no comment on the facts of my post, so you took the path of the typical emo dingbat lib.

~RZ67~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalkin For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-17-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 95x in 76 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lock who up? And why?

I see you have no comment on the facts of my post, so you took the path of the typical emo dingbat lib.
    I don’t think I need to elaborate the point I was trying to make by my previous reply. As a matter of fact, not comprehending my earlier remark is a testament to what I am trying to prove.

Another issue I cannot refrain from pointing out is your use of horrid deragtory remarks towards Latino Americans. The term anchor baby insults many American citizens, who enjoy the same constitutional privileges you and I have.

If you don’t like the fact that we are the only industrialized nation still passing out citizenship like tic tacs to every baby born on our soil, than do something about it. I gave trump one faint round of applause when he talked about repealing the 14th amendment. Turns out it’s just more of his pillow talk that he had with his supporters. I think it’s time we implemented a merit based immigration system like every other sane country. We are down there in the sewers with Pakistan, dumping citizenships right and left. But up until that time, all babies born here are American and thus should not be discriminated against. We don’t choose our parents but we do choose our destinies.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think I need to elaborate the point I was trying to make by my previous reply.
    Because it would make you look even more foolish. Regardless, you could've stopped after the first three words and been 100% accurate here.
    As a matter of fact, not comprehending my earlier remark is a testament to what I am trying to prove.
    Apparently you don't know what constitutes a fact, then.
    Another issue I cannot refrain from pointing out is your use of horrid deragtory remarks towards Latino Americans. The term anchor baby insults many American citizens, who enjoy the same constitutional privileges you and I have.
    Words have meanings, and "anchor babies" is the right combination to describe them. I love legal immigrants from south of the border. Mexi chicks are some of the best sex I've had in my life (until they get old/hairy).
    If you don’t like the fact that we are the only industrialized nation still passing out citizenship like tic tacs to every baby born on our soil, than do something about it. I gave trump one faint round of applause when he talked about repealing the 14th amendment. Turns out it’s just more of his pillow talk that he had with his supporters. I think it’s time we implemented a merit based immigration system like every other sane country. We are down there in the sewers with Pakistan, dumping citizenships right and left. But up until that time, all babies born here are American and thus should not be discriminated against. We don’t choose our parents but we do choose our destinies.
    No disagreement here. Hell hath frozen over.

~RZ67~

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 529
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,145x in 909 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The malfeasant Republican terrorist organizations latest banal effort to dilute California’s mighty weight in the federal government is this CA-3 proposition. They can’t resort to thier chicanery in swindling votes in california, because they can’t gerrymander here. They have also been losing their basin here thanks to the enlightened new generation of Californians who see right through the disgusting druthers of the republican terrorist organization.

Tim Draper is a no good republican terrorist, who is eyeing California with a covetous gaze. In his latest effort, he is attempting to split the state into three smaller ones. His last attempt at this failed miserably, but now he has gathered 600,000 signatures, which qualifies this drivel to be on the 2018 ballot. Many remain skeptical about this attempt, which will decrease Silicon Valley’s tax burden more so after the tax scam.

The republican terrorist organization does not care about the nightmare this proposition will create for Californians. The water supply Conundrum is enough to deter such manure from being considered. But the smarmy republican terrorists just want more political power so they get us into more wars and give more money to the rich. They can’t wait until grandma is a cold famished dead corpse on the edge of the road.
    Southern California is turning into northern Mexico. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. And unfortunately it seems to be the way things are going. As city's age they turn into large slums as businesses and opportunity move out.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 95x in 76 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words have meanings, and "anchor babies" is the right combination to describe them. I love legal immigrants from south of the border. Mexi chicks are some of the best sex I've had in my life (until they get old/hairy).
    Despicable on so many levels.
    Your prejudice, bigotry and misogyny have nauseated me. I am comfortable labeling you as a racist, a cancer festering deep within society...

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despicable on so many levels.
    Your prejudice, bigotry and misogyny have nauseated me. I am comfortable labeling you as a racist, a cancer festering deep within society...
    And I'm just as comfortable labeling you as a typical triggered emo liberal dingbat.

~RZ67~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 95x in 76 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfieldz View Post
    Southern California is turning into northern Mexico. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. And unfortunately it seems to be the way things are going. As city's age they turn into large slums as businesses and opportunity move out.
    I assume your referencing the growing Latino population. Well it’s true that they are the majority here in California. However, We are far away from entertaining the notion of joining Mexico. The Latinos living here come from all over central and South America. They harbor no loyalty to Mexico. furthermore, we have a huge Asian American population too. The fact that white women are experiencing lower birth rates is a result of them perusing a professional career, which is not a bad thing. Los Angeles and San Francisco are very old cities and what keeps them alive is the gentrification that occurred in them. That’s not necessarily a good thing but it’s here nonetheless.

California is not seeking industrial business but rather businesses that emphasize on energy alternatives and tech innovations. We also have thriving tourism and great agricultural endeavors. I think our economy is strong and thriving thanks to governor Brown’s brilliant leadership. That republican terrorist schwarzenegger almost ruined us, just like that other terrorist Reagan, spit.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~RZ67~

+ Reply to Thread