User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Muellers warning: Many news stories on Trump-Russia probe are wrong

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 279,055, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    326209
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    49,309
    Points
    279,055
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    2,236
    Thanked 5,411x in 3,349 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Muellers warning: Many news stories on Trump-Russia probe are wrong

    The rest is at the link


    Special Counsel Robert Muellers office is warning that many news articles on the Trump-Russia probe have been wrong.



    The statement from a spokesperson did not single out particular stories. But the warning did come after media inquiries about a McClatchy News story on Friday that said Mr. Mueller has evidence that President Trumps personal attorney, Michael Cohen, did in fact travel to Prague in 2016 as alleged by the Christopher Steele dossier.



    What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate, the Mueller spokesperson said. Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, dont run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.



    The statement was reported by the Daily Caller and confirmed by The Washington Times.

    The McClatchy story on Friday lit up liberal media outlets since, if true, it would confirm a major charge by the British ex-spy. Mr. Steele wrote that Mr. Cohen traveled secretly to Prague

    in August 2016 to meet Vladimir Putin aides to conspire to cover up Russian hacking of Democratic Party computers. In other words: Trump-Russia collusion.

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...p-russia-prob/
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. #2
    Points: 25,215, Level: 38
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial25000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18819
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,406
    Points
    25,215
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    1,475
    Thanked 984x in 796 Posts
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do we know Mueller was referring to the Cohen story? Even the conservative fake news sites you quote say they have no idea.

    Carnac?
    illiberali(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective
    1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;
    • If I pulled my socks, they'd cave in over there. lulz


  3. #3
    Points: 47,498, Level: 53
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,352
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5862
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,811
    Points
    47,498
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    12,066
    Thanked 5,693x in 3,893 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We already know that the Cohen/Prague claim is debunked bull$#@!, from LAST YEAR. Wrong "Michael Cohen"...the entire Gestapo raid on Cohen's house was intended to embarrass and assail the President and his attorney. Absolutely outrageous.

    And then entire Mueller Witch Hunt is based on LIES from Comey, and an illegal FISA WARRANT, as well....the Obama Swamp House of Cards is COMING DOWN...
    De Oppresso Liber



  4. #4
    Points: 98,598, Level: 76
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,352
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2612799
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    42,787
    Points
    98,598
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    20,222
    Thanked 19,280x in 13,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    I wonder how many boxes of tissues that member has to go though to wipe the spittle off his keyboard....
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

    Agent Zero (04-17-2018)

  6. #5
    Points: 99,535, Level: 76
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1253762
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    35,874
    Points
    99,535
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    16,014
    Thanked 11,987x in 8,713 Posts
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The rest is at the link


    Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office is warning that “many” news articles on the Trump-Russia probe have been wrong.



    The statement from a spokesperson did not single out particular stories. But the warning did come after media inquiries about a McClatchy News story on Friday that said Mr. Mueller has evidence that President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, did in fact travel to Prague in 2016 as alleged by the Christopher Steele dossier.



    “What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the Mueller spokesperson said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”



    The statement was reported by the Daily Caller and confirmed by The Washington Times.

    The McClatchy story on Friday lit up liberal media outlets since, if true, it would confirm a major charge by the British ex-spy. Mr. Steele wrote that Mr. Cohen traveled secretly to Prague

    in August 2016 to meet Vladimir Putin aides to conspire to cover up Russian hacking of Democratic Party computers. In other words: Trump-Russia collusion.

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...p-russia-prob/
    He could just as easily be referring to all the stories in the rw media about how he has nothing and is grasping at straws.

    We have no idea.
    Attention:

    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.

    That Is All.

  7. #6
    Points: 166,212, Level: 97
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 3,438
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    257986
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    73,559
    Points
    166,212
    Level
    97
    Thanks Given
    8,476
    Thanked 26,950x in 20,264 Posts
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    How do we know Mueller was referring to the Cohen story? Even the conservative fake news sites you quote say they have no idea.

    Carnac?

    Hacks like you will make their assumptions and believe them to be accurate.

  8. #7
    Points: 166,212, Level: 97
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 3,438
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    257986
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    73,559
    Points
    166,212
    Level
    97
    Thanks Given
    8,476
    Thanked 26,950x in 20,264 Posts
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post


    I wonder how many boxes of tissues that member has to go though to wipe the spittle off his keyboard....
    Sheesh.....

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (04-17-2018)

  10. #8
    Points: 166,212, Level: 97
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 3,438
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    257986
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    73,559
    Points
    166,212
    Level
    97
    Thanks Given
    8,476
    Thanked 26,950x in 20,264 Posts
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The rest is at the link


    Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office is warning that “many” news articles on the Trump-Russia probe have been wrong.



    The statement from a spokesperson did not single out particular stories. But the warning did come after media inquiries about a McClatchy News story on Friday that said Mr. Mueller has evidence that President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, did in fact travel to Prague in 2016 as alleged by the Christopher Steele dossier.



    “What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the Mueller spokesperson said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”



    The statement was reported by the Daily Caller and confirmed by The Washington Times.

    The McClatchy story on Friday lit up liberal media outlets since, if true, it would confirm a major charge by the British ex-spy. Mr. Steele wrote that Mr. Cohen traveled secretly to Prague

    in August 2016 to meet Vladimir Putin aides to conspire to cover up Russian hacking of Democratic Party computers. In other words: Trump-Russia collusion.

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...p-russia-prob/

    I remember when Comey said the same thing.

  11. #9
    Points: 47,498, Level: 53
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,352
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5862
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,811
    Points
    47,498
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    12,066
    Thanked 5,693x in 3,893 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post


    I wonder how many boxes of tissues that member has to go though to wipe the spittle off his keyboard....
    Reduced to silliass ad homs....surrender accepted.
    De Oppresso Liber



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (04-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO