Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sonic projection.

Have you heard of telepathy? I once heard, to my astonishment, a loud voice speaking in my house, obviously a spell from a spirit or witch. This amazed me, but only now do I recall of it, and, now I am taken to 'reproduce' it. It would come down to 'projecting a voice,' in real life, with momentum behind it, towards another place.

This would call for the voice to be as if spoken, a real "sonic projection." Maybe if we were to observe that space is part of a relay, we could relay the noise to another place, thereby carrying the voice to the next person or area?

This would call for the person to relay the message through electrons, free electrons, which are, basically, colour neutral or white, as they contain all the colours. The proton is supposedly blue and red, making purple, so the right electron colour is 'yellow,' I reckon. The more you want the relay to penetrate the gases, the lighter it should be, so, we are talking about a turquoise voice box chakra projecting the yellow sound to the place, yes? Obviously the more you do it, the stronger it will be!

~ In an age of telepathy, this is nothing new, but could serve as a colourful novelty, yes? As for myself, I can hardly hear myself think so this would be a good way for me to hear people properly.

So, we would 'project the yellow mass' at the place we want to. This would require for us to take our lungs, being orange, and turquoise throat chakras, and, having them carry the noise of voice of ours to our destination, be it a few kilometres or so, or, to a person in particular. This would be down to knowing the distance or so of the place, and, the person would be where the person would be on the other end of the relay. The relay is obviously yellow, mind you.

[1] Imagine the orange lungs and turquoise throat mixing, in swirl,

[2] Designate the destination, with a imaginary yellow cellular matrix,

[3] Say the words, and imagine them travelling the matrix as a yellow mass.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-18-2018)

+ Reply to Thread