Previously, I have attempted to make a youth serum with little feedback on how it turned out, as, those notes are lost on another forum that was 'scrapped.' Now, I want to make 'a serum' that will reverse ageing, so far as I know, it will take natural reactions and do something with them in reverse, or, react in a new way.

First, there is no such thing as time. We live in a naturally reacting world, where, there is no real time, but merely a measurement of how many reactions have taken place. This is because everything is always reacting, all the time. Now that we have that premise clear, let's begin!

If we were to observe the ageing process, we could maybe stop ageing by stopping cell division, and, then the person would die, as their cells would get old and then die, yes? This means we could maybe make the cells reverse course, but that would affect the brain too, which would forget things, and, there would be no point to age reversal. So, we need to 'make them get younger again.'

This might be possible by the genes being observed - if we were to be able to tell the genes that they are young again, that we could 'reset' them, this would be easier said than done. The genes will carry the information about the body, and, it's natural responses to cell division - how many times they will divide and how fast they will divide - yes, that is it, make them divide faster! This will be as if the cells were to accelerate and receive more fuels, yes? Good...

If we were to speed up the heart rate, this might be possible. Ever notice how people that exercise look younger? This technique might lead to a heart attack unless we use artificial means to generate cell division of this sort, of course...

So, we need to feed the body some, I am told, potassium, as that makes the cells divide faster, yes? This would mean we would see the cells divide at a faster rate due to potassium overload, but, that would age the body; so far we have a means to divide them but no means to make them younger.

Making them younger could be done by using the blood and cells of younger people. This would be best served by blood from children being donated, as, they have very young cells, yes? This would mean, by deduction, that a adult would divide their cells with the cells of the child depending ont he child's age, of course, and the end result would be that the beneficiary would become younger or older physically, rapidly.