Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face The Joy Of Being Offensive.

But not to be offensive without good cause. I have no doubt there are many brainwashed people out there who would find being "offensive" to be unreasonable. It is probably against the rules here. But it shouldn't be. For more reasons than you could shake a stick at. One of which is that I have basically heard it said that it is the unreasonable people who get things done.

There are many things going on today that offends the sheit (am I allowed to say '$#@!" around here?) out of me. I hope this forum will allow me the joy of saying "offensive" things in response to them. Also, an actor on the old TV show Babylon 5 once said something true. He said, "If you can't say what you mean, you can't mean what you say."

Also, life is all about being offensive. And being offensive right back to whatever offends you. For example, are you offended when a mosquito bites you? Judging from your likely reaction to it, I would say so. Also, krill are probably offended when a whale eats them. If they had the ability, they would probably be offensive right back. A gazelle is probably offended when a lion attacks it. If it had the ability, it would probably be offensive right back. Etc. times zillions. So if this forum is against being "offensive," it is basically anti-life. I don't know about you. But I can't think of anything more EVIL!

Most people would probably be offended by the truth. It is probably forbidden around here. But I can give you a link to a book where it isn't forbidden. This link will take you to filehosting.org. Where you can download it for free.

It is only about 100 pages long. So in that regard, it shouldn't be too much for you. If you just downloaded it and scrolled down the pages, it might take you about thirty seconds. But I would be willing to bet that it will take longer. Because there are also many pictures in it. There is no doubt in my mind that you will run across pictures that will make you stop to take a longer look. I challenge you to try. Here is the link. [QUESTIONABLE LINK REMOVED]
    Last edited by ADMIN; 04-22-2018 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Email Phishing

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,196
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,343x in 5,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't download that link.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%