User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prophecies about the progress of Pakistan and Rise of Islam - Muhammad Qasim Bin AK

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    True Dreams's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prophecies about the progress of Pakistan and Rise of Islam - Muhammad Qasim Bin AK

Muhammad Qasim bin AbdulKarim

Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. The story of Joseph in the Bible is one of my favorites because I feel like I can relate so well to him. Joseph had a dream from God as a youth and instead of beginning to walk out that dream as he imagined he would, he went through a bunch of what seemed like detours, and his life ended up looking a lot different than I’m sure he had imagined. While I’ve never been sold into slavery or wrongfully imprisoned, I have had life go differently than what I had imagined, seemingly in the opposite direction of the dreams God had placed in my heart.

I, Muhammad Qasim, have been continuously seeing dreams for the past 27 years about Pakistan, the coming of the Day of Judgment and Islam. I have also seen Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in my dreams for more than 300 times. Some years ago Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave me an order in my dreams to share my dreams with the people and to convey the message of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This fact is completely clear that we are living in the end of times and the Day of Judgment is very near. I have also seen Prophet Jesus PBUH in my dreams many times and I have seen Prophet Solomon in my dreams too. It is not possible for me to state all of my dreams here so I am stating a summary of my dreams instead.

In a dream on 2006 I asked God that why did you create Pakistan? Every kind of vice is present in Pakistan, neither is there peace nor prosperity, there is killing and injustice everywhere, and he told me that “Qasim! 1400 years ago when Muhammad PBUH was in this world then he often used to make a supplication that O My Lord, near the day of judgment create a country whose name would be La-ilaha-il-Allah(There is no God but The God) and when Islam is suppressed in the entire world then make the true Islam spread in the entire world from there, so I accepted the supplication of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and I decided to make Pakistan, and I will defend Pakistan and I will protect it too.”

I was told in my dreams that soon attempts will be made to change Pakistan into Tora Bora and plans will be made to end Islam. But God will help the Muslims and Islam will spread in the entire world. Pakistan and its Army will play a huge role in the rise of Islam. I was told in my dreams about the plans of America, Israel and India against Islam and Pakistan.

In a dream on 19th March 2017, I saw that the prime minister of Israel told the president of America that we have almost completed the castle of Dajjal (which was a brown colored building) and very soon only the name of Palestine will be left and we will rule the entire Middle East. Then the president of America said that not only the Middle East but the entire world will be under our governance. When Israel started to create a brown colored building in the area of Palestine then the Muslims protested a lot. Suddenly in the base of the building there was a huge blast and due to it a terrifying dust storm was created and it started to spread everywhere, a huge number of Muslims died and this storm spread all across the Middle East, Egypt, Sudan and many other Arab countries. I thought that what Israel did which caused destruction of such a magnitude!?

In a dream on 21 December, 2017, I saw that the president of America was creating a plan to destroy Pakistan, in his hand there was a map which showed Pakistan as a part of India. The president of America showed this map to everyone and said that now Pakistan will be controlled by India, and then he signed it.

In a dream on December 2014, I saw Turkey, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as three big castles of Islam. The enemies of Islam tried to destroy these castles one after another. First of all an attempt was made to destroy Turkey and they destroyed it without facing much resistance. After this those forces went for Saudi Arabia and destroyed it.

On 3rd March 2017, I saw a dream about World War 3. In this dream destruction started in Turkey and Russia jumped into the Middle East to capture lands. Then Israel also became very active and USA supported Israel by all means, but at some point USA also jumped into the Middle East and then the World War 3 (Malhama tul Kubra) also known as Armageddon, started and Arab Countries were badly affected. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Qatar, UAE, Egypt and other Arab Countries lost their territories. Then India and its allies USA and Israel attacked Pakistan and that war is called as Ghazwa e Hind. Ghazwa Hind will be a part of WW3. Muslims were continuously being defeated in the third world war and a terrible destruction was spread in the Middle East. After this the enemies wanted to destroy Pakistan but God helped Pakistan and its army with His unseen forces and Black Fighter Jets (Black Flags of Land before Khorasan). Then the war against Pakistan began and Pakistan won the war, and Muslims got their first Victory in WW3 in the form of Ghazwa-e-Hind. After that Pakistan also jumped into the Middle East, conquered the lost areas and defeated both the Super Powers, USA and Russia, and became a Super Power alone in the world. Then the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W spread to the whole world and the world became peaceful.

I have seen many such dreams in which I am told about the progress of Pakistan and the rise of Islam. If I combine all of these dreams then the following sequence of events is formed:
    Soon the news of my dreams is spread in the entire world with the Help of God. During the same time Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave witness to the army chief about my dreams that Qasim is not lying about the dreams, his dreams are true and they are from The Lord, God. After this the army of Pakistan and its people really believed in my dreams and took courageous steps to save Islam and Pakistan. Then the people who really loved Pakistan started to rule it. First of all Pakistan was freed from every form of Shirk (Polytheism) at the level of the government, and sectarianism is abolished. The Muslims of Pakistan became one nation. Eid started to be celebrated on one day and the Azan started to occur on the same time. To save Pakistan from usury such a system of banking was devised that was free from interest. Every type of terrorism and injustice was abolished. And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments.

When the enemies of Pakistan saw that Pakistan is progressing then they tried to ruin Pakistan economically and asked Pakistan to give back the loans that it had taken, and said that until Pakistan returns the loan we will force it to accept our terms and make it our slave again. But God helped Pakistan and granted us from the treasures of the unseen. From these treasures we paid back the loan of Pakistan. Pakistan stood on its feet by the Help of God, there was peace and prosperity everywhere in Pakistan. There was Mercy and Blessings of God. God finished impurity and immorality from Pakistan. Many non-Muslims also immigrated to Pakistan and started to live here. We gave everyone equal rights without discrimination. Pakistan became a rich country of the world. And soon enough we surpassed the west in every field. We create planes, ships and every sort of technology including space shuttles by ourselves and became self-sufficient in every field. We surpassed the rest of the world by the Help of God, the world was amazed that how did we achieve all this in such a short period of time. These people were very underdeveloped, and if they keep on progressing at this rate then they will rule the entire world one day.

When Pakistan started to progress by leaps and bounds and peace and prosperity started to spread everywhere. Then upon seeing all this India tried to stop Pakistan from progressing and started to prepare to attack Pakistan. The people of Pakistan and the army became prepared for this too. God sent thousands of Black Fighter Jets with His help. India became terrified on seeing them and also surprised that where did Pakistan get these jets from? The rest of the world, the engineers of American army became surprised and amazed too. Upon seeing those jets India retreated its army from the borders. But Pakistan took advantage of these jets and freed a famous place in the Middle East. In this way God planned and Pakistan got an opportunity to progress a lot.

On the other hand India, its allies and the terrorist groups prepared to wage a war against Pakistan. We attacked on Kashmir and freed it. Upon this America said that we will fight the third world war in Pakistan. After seeing those Black Fighter Jets, Muslims from all across the globe came to Pakistan for the rise of Islam and defend Pakistan. Pakistan also took steps to protect the Muslims living in India, so that they would be safe in the event of a war. Entire world saw that Muslims became united once again. We make our jets for wars and other technology by ourselves and we became self-sufficient by the Mercy of God.

Then the worst war of the world started, the enemies of Pakistan believed that they will destroy Pakistan. But God helped Pakistan by His Mercy. In this war we did not kill women, children and innocent people. And Pakistan won this war by the Help of God. In this war 800 million people are killed, in which there is a greater proportion of the enemies. After that the government of Pakistan gave refuge to the women, children and other people they became Muslims too. We won this war by the Help of God and our enemies were defeated. After that Muslims of the East came out by the Help of God and got back the lost areas such as Middle East and Turkey and there was no one to stop us. Pakistan became a superpower by the Mercy of God and then we spread the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the entire world by the Mercy of God. The entire world was filled with peace and Islam was once again spread in it. Everyone understood that the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad PBUH is filled with peace. The Mercy and Blessings of God was everywhere and no one was poor or sad. And above all, God was pleased with us. This peace remained for 8 to 10 years and then Antichrist/Dajjal appeared.

In a dream on 20th September 2015, God said that Qasim Quran is my word. If Satan, jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won’t be able to create a single Surah. Like this the dreams that I have shown you are also created by me (The God). If Satan, Jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won’t be able to create such dreams.
    Also in a dream on March 2017, Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that Qasim! Give this message of mine to my Ummah(Nation) that whoever helps you is exactly like the one who has helped me and he will also be with me on the day of Judgement.

To know more about my dreams check my Facebook page and YouTube channel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have anything to say about your OP text as I stopped reading early on.

What I do say is that the tradition of eschewing toilet paper for your hand and a watering can and hoping your $#@! hits the hole in the floor in the ME is not the way of civilized society. Unless you have your North African slave purchased in Libya assigned to ass cleaning and mopping up the $#@! hole in the floor. Then it might be acceptable.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islam means peace and Islam promotes peace.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,032x in 24,871 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by True Dreams View Post
    I don't know whether it is or isn't. I do know that many people (many Muslims included) have been killed purportedly in the name of Islam.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong!

Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter" or "one who surrenders".
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Wrong!

Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter" or "one who surrenders".
    I believe the source you copied the above text from is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

and just before the above text you posted it mentions this as well then it continues to say what you said above:

Islam (Arabic: الإسلام‎, IPA: [alʔɪsˈlaːm] ( listen)) is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root S-L-M which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, safeness, and peace.[43] In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".

So it can mean peace as well or it can mean attain peace by submitting yourself to One and Only God, The Creator of everything. so what is the problem with being a Submitter/Muslim ?
    Last edited by True Dreams; 04-27-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I don't know whether it is or isn't. I do know that many people (many Muslims included) have been killed purportedly in the name of Islam.
    Man has a rebellious nature, either he follows his own desires or listens to the whisper of Satan OR he simply submits himself to God and doesn't become one of the wrong doers. This is why God sent revelations at different times and ages to mankind. Just because a person belonging to a particular religion commits atrocities doesn't mean the religion preaches that. For example, Hitler unjustly killed so many jews in the name of Christianity by misquoting and interpreting the meaning of some bible verses as per his desires. Does it mean we should blame christianity? the answer is NO. In recent years Iraq has been destroyed by the attacks that were approved by the western states and millions of muslims died there due to foreign attacks. These western states and their armies are predominantly Christian, should one blame the Christianity for that? NO
    We need to see beyond what is shown and propagated to us.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,517x in 94,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the source you copied the above text from is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

and just before the above text you posted it mentions this as well then it continues to say what you said above:

Islam (Arabic: الإسلام‎, IPA: [alʔɪsˈlaːm] ( listen)) is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root S-L-M which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, safeness, and peace.[43] In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".

So it can mean peace as well or it can mean attain peace by submitting yourself to One and Only God, The Creator of everything. so what is the problem with being a Submitter/Muslim ?
    Weren't they talking about Lucifer?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Weren't they talking about Lucifer?
    I am terrified to read your comment that Lucifer brings peace to you. Do you believe in Lucifer as your Lord? Its best to believe in One and Only God who created everyone. I believe in this God:
    Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
    Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
    He neither begets nor is born,
    And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him." [Quran Chapter 112]

By the way, Allah is an Arabic word that is derived from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elah,

the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God. Allah is the proper name in Arabic for the English word God. It is a contraction

of the two Arabic words al, the definite article “the,” and ilah, god. Thus, linguistically Allah is The God. Arabic, the

language of Muhammad, is a Semitic language like Hebrew, the language of Moses, and Aramaic, the language of

Jesus. For this very reason, the Arabic word Allah was spelt before as al, uluh, ilahia, el, eloha, elohim by Moses and

eloi, alaha by Jesus
    Last edited by True Dreams; 04-27-2018 at 06:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread