Okay, that last healing thing went well, let's see if I can take the title of Jesus in case some shrink asks me if I am... and if I feel 'out of it,' and say yes, indeed, I could be, and, he like gets wise and asks me if I can make like fish or something, I can, then, you know, he joke is on him! Let's find out?

If the fish and bread, that Jesus set an example of as to make for the hungry people that believed in him, were to be manifested out of other fish and bread, it would be easier than merely conjuring them out of nothing, through 'cellular division,' yes? Seeing as how bread is long lasting, it's cells will last a long time, so 'will be possible throughout the life time of bread.' The fish on the other hand will be needing speedy splitting, of course...

So, we need to start with the bread... if we were to observe the bread will split because of other gases coming together, we need only to 'stimulate the bread with growth,' this would be where we inflate the bread to bigger loaves - more loves when broken up, yes?

If the bread was to be stimulated, through gases mixing with it, the gases could form a - like you know sort of like mould grows? - sort of outer rim around the bread. This would be where the bread grows with the gases, the gases will bond to the bread, yes?

Now, the bread will grow with the help of 'carbon.' This need to be mixed with 'water,' of course. Seeing as how salts and herbs and proteins do not have colours, experiment with your palette to explore flavours, after we manifest, okay?

Then, you need to see the rays of colours going into the bread, and, bonding with it. Imagine the bread going green, yellow and blue, too. This will be like the colours of flames - being yellow above, blue beneath and green obviously on the colour spectrum where they meet, - the bread will be green with the blue below and yellow above, okay?

Do the same for the fish!