Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necromancy: Golems and animated statues;

I have tried to do this once before, and, apparently there was some twitching... not! It did not work, but, I know it can work, so, I will try to animate statues so that they will be imbued with life and movement. To do that, we will need to summon forces to animate them, faeries if you will, or, spirits? Either way you like it or what you call them, they will hopefully animate the statue to become more than a mere ornament.

So, to do this we will need to understand consciousness, once more. This means that we need to understand consciousness is everywhere, and that all things thrive to survive, with, even in our statue example, rocks growing to dominate. This is because of cellular division - it is actually a hard wired consciousness, of course, where the only difference between us and this is flexibility.

I remember once someone telling me about 'rain faeries.' This stands to reason then that water is alive, earth is alive, air is alive and fire is alive. But, when I say to you that these things are alive, a shovel or a radio surely are not alive, are they?

Let's look at biology as the study of reactions, as, we are merely reactive organisms and organisms are merely reactive matter, more than metals. This means, even bacteria is alive, yes? This means that the difference between life and death is 'flexibility,' of course. This means that germs are just reactive gases, combined to form layers of more or less reactive stuff, much like a sun or star... I hope you understand thus far?

~ The trick now is to get the materials of stone statues to react, not become soft!

The statues will react if they were to become sensitive, and, this can be done for a short while at least, by, blowing on them like a pokemon, I would assume?

But, let's say that does not work... let's say that the statue will not be animated by a faerie unless it likes the statue? This might call for paints or jewels to be encrusted into it, that it will look pretty to the faerie? This statue needs to be imbued by a lot of faeries, which calls for a bonfire.I owe this to my god Venus, who is a fire elemental god. Please do it my way, the collection of fire will have much better results than water, earth or air, okay?

So, you light a few bonfire around the statue, and, you force the energy into the statue. This will mean, of course, that seeing as how it is 'unlife,' it will run out of energy without being able to restore it's energy. Problem.

If we were to imagine the fires going into the statute, the fires will beat like a heart, of course, as the statue is not flammable. This means, of course, that the statue will not be affected physically by the fire, but emotionally by the faeries.

So, our statue needs to have jewels put onto it, have a few bonfires around it, magically guided faeries from the fires into it, colourfully, of course, and to get the faeries into it, we imagine the seven chakra colours sprouting from it, being filled with the fire's energy. Then, we might need to place a spirit inside of it, a willing one, one called by name of course. This can be done by sprinkling chalk around the bottom of the statue, I reckon...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More 'reactions.'

I would hazard a guess we have it all figures out except the reactivity of the statues? The spirits may be summoned already with traditional witchcraft, and, the bonfires will summon faeries if the spirits do not come. So, we need to make the materials more reactive through 'speeded up growth.'

This would mean that we need to make the rock, as if it were being moved through conventional means, where the sun would melt it slowly, and the cold would erode it, and, the wind would shape it, and, the fire would disfigure it. Right!

So, we need to form four watch towers ON it. This would mean we need to etch a cross onto it, somewhere, and then make little etchings of the elements for the the movements. This would of course be made easier by using gases that are in sync with it - what do you know? We already have those! Hydrogen for water, Helium for air, Lithium for earth and Bromine for fire, something I know nearly off by heart, of course. These come with proton numbers, so, we could etch the proton numbers into the right places for the effigy to become bonded with the elements, of course.

So, my formula thus far is to;

[1] Grab a statue, adorn it with jewels.

[2] Scatter chalk around the base, in a circle.

[3] Etch four numbers on a cross as if watchtowers.

[4] Light bonfires and imagine the flames lapping over the statue, Imagine the flames going into the statue and becoming orbs of chakras, with the right colours.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-28-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 1,304
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,341x in 15,822 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,193
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,615x in 1,259 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would have more luck bringing gargoyles to life, but they are nothing to mess with!

Have you tried psylocibin, the magik mushroom! It brings the Gods to you, you don;'t have to chase after them!

+ Reply to Thread