Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Divine magic and theory.

Seems we have come a long way with our other types of magic, let's see if we can get something going for the devout folk that think that 'spells are bad?' Since the inquisition, when black magic was rife, it was rotted out of the cultures of Europe and then set ablaze, with only some brave folk staying true to their heathen gods and preserving enough to make today's or yesterday's love spells and blessings. These folk preserved enough to draw upon for curses and stuff for the evil wizards of yesterday, and, also kept true to a lot of other things too.

With this type of magic, it is like asking the god if it is all right to cast this spell or power, that it is cast with their blessing, yes? This would stop people from killing others and then maiming innocents, interfering with those in power - we will be working on 'dispel' too! - and other things that would rip apart the fabric of society!

The way I see it, merely praying for something to happen is not enough, to know what it is you are praying for 'tightens the angle of the compass,' puts the point sharper and less vague, yes, there needs to be an understanding of what you are asking for! This is obvious now, in light of the fact that people praying in churches for the sick to be healed would not see their prayers answered, but brining someone inside the church and having doctors laying hands on them and praying would have more effect, yes? If you don't believe me, try it!

So, besides colours and science, what else could work out well? Chants would be down to rhymes of requests, where the request would be shaped nicely to the ear, so that the phrase would link with the other sentence, subconsciously reminding us of what we are doing in the prior sentence - there is relay like in scientific terms, psychology, if you will?

Then, there is components. These are down to releasing energies, reminiscent of their colouring to enhance the chakra they are representing, yes? These will also store energy to be quickly released, as, it is matter that is 'thin,' that it can easily be released, in fact constantly released through odour, of course.

Coming back to the gods, well, if you want to use them to boost your spells, you need to ask them nicely. Explain in your chant how you need it, and, call them by name, especially at the end or beginning of the sentence. The end would need to rhyme, to link them to the spell, or, and, at the beginning you would need to introduce them as the critical factor, that they are the foundation or focus of the spell, that it is dedicated to them, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispel.

This spell could be cast to cancel the spell of another. This could be done by knowing the exact tenets of the spell, and, countering them, or, taking on a defence mode, or, actually projecting an 'aura of protection or banishing.' Let's go with the last one first?

When magic is cast, it is a manifestation of power and energy. This energy can be broken down or dismissed by invoking the protection of a benevolent god, that cares about you. Baal, for one, would probably laugh if you asked him to protect you, but, your dabbling in his arts to harm others would amuse him, yes? This stands to reason then that it is a good idea to have a social god, of course!

So, let's say your scalp is getting itchy, and, there is a haunting feeling some Satanists are trying to scalp you... do you merely pray for protection? As we have decided, you need to know what you are doing, yes?

[1*] First of all, the chants for the prayer;

[1a] Venus. "Venus mother protect me from scalping, if you do I will your cause be helping, in future I will submit I swear to you, protect me from harm like you always do."

[1b] Jesus. "Jesus Lord, protect me from this, I will be better, your goals will not miss, spare me please, I beg of you, from here on out your ways I will woo."

[1c] Allah. "Allah, Lord, I your servant speak, foster me from harm, my body's resources at taxed to it's peak, if you spare me I will always remember, pray like never before even though my contribution is slender."

[2] Then, it is a purple chakra being attacked, so you would want some beetroot or something purple to eat or hold. This will be the components!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 1,195
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,441x in 14,732 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    Seems we have come a long way with our other types of magic, let's see if we can get something going for the devout folk that think that 'spells are bad?' Since the inquisition, when black magic was rife, it was rotted out of the cultures of Europe and then set ablaze, with only some brave folk staying true to their heathen gods and preserving enough to make today's or yesterday's love spells and blessings. These folk preserved enough to draw upon for curses and stuff for the evil wizards of yesterday, and, also kept true to a lot of other things too.

With this type of magic, it is like asking the god if it is all right to cast this spell or power, that it is cast with their blessing, yes? This would stop people from killing others and then maiming innocents, interfering with those in power - we will be working on 'dispel' too! - and other things that would rip apart the fabric of society!

The way I see it, merely praying for something to happen is not enough, to know what it is you are praying for 'tightens the angle of the compass,' puts the point sharper and less vague, yes, there needs to be an understanding of what you are asking for! This is obvious now, in light of the fact that people praying in churches for the sick to be healed would not see their prayers answered, but brining someone inside the church and having doctors laying hands on them and praying would have more effect, yes? If you don't believe me, try it!

So, besides colours and science, what else could work out well? Chants would be down to rhymes of requests, where the request would be shaped nicely to the ear, so that the phrase would link with the other sentence, subconsciously reminding us of what we are doing in the prior sentence - there is relay like in scientific terms, psychology, if you will?

Then, there is components. These are down to releasing energies, reminiscent of their colouring to enhance the chakra they are representing, yes? These will also store energy to be quickly released, as, it is matter that is 'thin,' that it can easily be released, in fact constantly released through odour, of course.

Coming back to the gods, well, if you want to use them to boost your spells, you need to ask them nicely. Explain in your chant how you need it, and, call them by name, especially at the end or beginning of the sentence. The end would need to rhyme, to link them to the spell, or, and, at the beginning you would need to introduce them as the critical factor, that they are the foundation or focus of the spell, that it is dedicated to them, yes?

The pagans believed in multiple magic Gods the monotheist believed in one magic God . But they themselves, even kings and popes possessed no "magic". Since they believed in magic at some level but did not possess it anyone claiming to was a threat and treated the way large organizations of people treat percieved threats.
    In other words kill in the name of God

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    The pagans believed in multiple magic Gods the monotheist believed in one magic God . But they themselves, even kings and popes possessed no "magic". Since they believed in magic at some level but did not possess it anyone claiming to was a threat and treated the way large organizations of people treat percieved threats.
    Strong words... let me see how to interpret them?
    What you are saying is 'God's servants should smite evil?'
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call lightning.

Upon request, and I don't often do this, it seems the 'holy people' need a way to fight the 'evil doers?' reporting curses to the police is so rakkah, but being able to hit back at these evil doers would be better, yes?

So, it begins...

Lighting may be called by observing that static shocks can be summoned anywhere by someone 'knowing the tenets of electricity.' The tenets of electricity are about 'friction,' where, the shocks come about due to charges that are unbalanced in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Google search
    How is lightning formed? Water and ice move around inside the cloud; forced up by warm air currents, down by gravity, and compressed in the cloud. Just as rubbing a balloon can create static electricity, the particles in the cloud become charged. It's not clear how it happens, but charges separate in the cloud.
    So, there is little known as to why, let's divulge this mystery? I would assume it is electron activity, lots of free electrons, that would case sparks as they are shaved off a metal pole as the other metal object is sparked against it, where the free electrons collect with the protons to find gravity and magnetism, and, then find 'the nearest conductor.'

This means you need to pray and chant this;

[1] "Venus, hear me, lightning is what I am asking for as, electrocute this person if you see fit with their flaws."

[2] "Jesus, please I need your help, let sparks fly around that person, they are bad news and I hope you judge them!"

[3] "Allah, great protector of mine, let sparks accumulate around that swine. Let them be the victim for a change, electrons and protons must be rearranged."

To back that up, you need a green fruit or vegetable, as this wil incur the heart!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy blade.

Okay, that last spell went wrong... seems that there are a lot of people with skin drooping off them from being stuck by little lightning bolts! Let's put them out of their misery?

This spell will work on producing 'a blade' that separates flesh. If I have my way, it will be focused on the throats of those that are suffering, and, the evil people that are keeping the world back from being a loving place!

This will be easiest done by observing that flesh is held together by friction. If there is too little heat, it will break apart, if there is too much friction, it will separate due to 'irritation,' okay? Think of a glass bottle breaking with too little heat, and, think of a snail being burned alive, from irritation, of salt being poured on them, yes?

~ So, we want to make it less painful, so 'cold' is the route!

To separate the flesh, we need to observe that cold is induced by protons. These protons will collect and draw the friction causing particles called electrons in because opposites attract, or, because the electrons are looking to consume the cold, that they would ignite it and 'spread their cause.' This is the fundamental purpose of all things, to spread themselves and reproduce, in some form or another.

~ So, we need to produce protons around the throats of our victims!

This may be done by observing that you may expel the electrons by drawing them out by using oxygen to move away from the throats. This would mean the oxygen would drag the electrons with them, as, they need this atom a lot! This can be done by using your candle to drag oxygen in, in a line from their throats, okay? Here is the prayer;

[1] Venus, please, drag the electron binders away with ease, their throats are my target of the groove, a plague on this world will will be removed.

[2] Christ, they are very evil, drag the bonds from their throat, their souls are judged by higher powers and their bodies will be smote.

[3] Allah, away with them I beg, their throats are bond with only a peg, remove this bond from their throat to see their repentance and dread.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Detect evil.

This will help you judge others for your appraisal of them and then if you should take matters into your own hands. Basically, what I am trying to do is create a short list of major acts of their lives, and, whether they are full of light or not, okay?

To do this, you need to recite this from your god. Your god has seen all actions committed by them during their lives, and will be able to testify for them, of course. What the method is I am trying to use is that you pray for them to be judged, and, the top ten acts of good and evil they have done you will recite, as if 'taken by tongues?'

This is where you need to hold something blue in your hands, and, dress in blue! This is the mind, your mind, their mind, all minds...

Then, you pray as follows;

[1] Venus, reveal to me their darkest secrets, acts from my mouth will spew, fantasies and plans past and recent, let me testify for those in doubt, were they at all societal and decent?

[2] Lord Jesus, use me as your vessel, testify against this person's deeds I will wrestle.

[3] Lord Allah, help me see this person, I need to know how they have acted, testify with me please, use my mouth to recite their deeds enacted.

Then, you could also think of your Lord speaking through you! That should do...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endure elements.

Sometimes it will be good to endure elements, like a hot or cold day. Sometimes, if you are caught in a burning building, it would be good to strip down and run through, if you knew the prayer associated with this spell, yes?

First, you need to be naked, or have your skin 'exposed.' Then, you need to make it less sensitive, by hardening it. This would make sense, as, say flesh conducts hot and cold easier than wood or rock, yes? The objective then is 'stone skin,' if you will?

To get this right, you need to observe that rock is more dense proton wise than flesh. This would be where you bond the protons in your flesh by tightening them. by losing some heat from your body. This can be done by 'sweat farting' like an aura of heat from your body, so as to lose lots of heat - you will need to get out of the building really quickly, I reckon you have about two minutes or so!

So, the prayer should be as follows;

[1] Venus, let me lose my load of heat etched, I need to tighten up for the acts of real elements to deflect.

[2] Jesus, expunge from me the friction within, from here I must endure elements and win!

[3] Allah, Tighten my body so much so that I can deal with this elemental problem, the elements are around and I wan to slog through them.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Foresight.

With this, we will be able to see into the future, of the day, especially into things like natural disasters and political events. Heck, we could predict if there will be a market bombing or school shooting!

With every event comes stress, and, that stress needs to result in actions to make it calm again, this is like biology, in that we need homeostasis, yes? Think of a country or world that needs to enact, then react, and, for every action there is a like and equal reaction, where the energy is not destroyed but changes forms, yes?

This would be where you need to focus on something or someone, and, find the next thing they will do by 'watching' them for about five minutes. For events, this will be where you feel the wind against you for five minutes, or, for 'news,' you need to know certain things about people making decisions, and, decision going before it, let's say a thousand words should do?

This will be where you need to understand that energy will manifest itself as a 'event or action.' This will also be where the event leads to another event, and, then to another, so, looking or observing for a while will draw natural phenomenon into the picture, and, then due to these inputs, there will be regulated events.

Venus, let me see, I have this information with me, I want to know please put it on show?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted by Brett Nortje:

[...]

Not necessarily does a spell need to rhyme. It never has to, just placed out there when impressed upon. Of course, God is the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Sure you would. That is, you would kill if it was for your god. My God is the Lord Jesus Christ and how many times has this board insulted one who magic has been used by them, and did you know it actually killed?
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread