User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Four women accuse New York Attorney General of physical abuse: Report .....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Four women accuse New York Attorney General of physical abuse: Report .....

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Monday vehemently denied allegations of physical abuse leveled at him by four women he was previously involved with, according to a new report published Monday.

Michelle Manning Barish and Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker Schneiderman hit them multiple times while they were in bed, against their will. The two women characterized his behavior as “assault” and said the violence typically occurred after Schneiderman had been drinking.

Although neither reported their accusations of misconduct to police, both said they had to receive medical attention following strikes to their ears and face, and after being choked. Both women also claim Schneiderman warned them that they would be killed if they cut ties with him, an allegation Schneiderman’s spokesperson denied, according to the New Yorker.

Another woman who was romantically linked to Schneiderman told Manning Barish and Selvaratnam she also experienced nonconsensual physical violence in her interactions with him. Although the third woman remains anonymous, the New Yorker verified the accounts Manning Barish and Selvaratnam provided.

fourth woman, who asked to remain unnamed, has also accused Schneiderman of slapping her on the face after she rejected one of his advances. She shared a photo with the New Yorker of the mark left on her face from the incident, revealing she screamed out of shock and pain after the blow.

“In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross,” Schneiderman said in a statement......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...l-abuse-report

Another Democrat brought out into the open and put on display. Oh my he admits to role playing. What did he think this was like Dungeons and Dragons. What a POS. Role playing to have sex. Maybe he should have just stuck to the role of being a beta male. What say ye?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,379x in 27,945 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #MeToo LOL
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    #MeToo LOL
    Looks like the lefts MeToo movement has backfired.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread