User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Nikki Haley denies Gaza violence is related to new US Embassy in Jersualem

  1. #21
    Points: 6,011, Level: 18
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Bob the Slob's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    26358
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,491
    Points
    6,011
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    320
    Thanked 300x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    This is Izrahell's ongoing GENOCIDE of Palestinians! They are imperialistic and trying to grab more land for themselves, a $#@!ler-like Lebenstraum.

    There can never be a two state solution with Nutanyahu in place!
    Absolutely. Israel Zionists have ALREADY taken land from Palestine and Lebanon. Since we KNOW Trump made a deal with China that they invest $500 million into a golf course and courtesy house in Indonesia for him and he'll support the Chinese workers at ZTE, a big spy technology group who has been caught spying on the US, we can be GUARANTEED that Kushner negotiated land deals for his family AND a Trump Tower with the Zionists to pull off this Jerusalem lie.
    If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.


    Adlai E. Stevenson

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob the Slob For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Strangelove (05-16-2018)

  3. #22
    Points: 24,498, Level: 38
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,152
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    175250
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,624
    Points
    24,498
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 4,945x in 3,457 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blame Hamas' leadership, the so-called clerics at Friday prayer and Hamas' funders Iran. What a "child" is doing at the riots is anyone's guess. Maybe their parents want some of that martyr money doled out to Moosies that get offed?

    The riots are more proof that Pal-Moosies are dumb. Bringing rocks, kite bombs and burning tires to a gun fight. ha ha
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

    Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (05-15-2018)

  5. #23
    Points: 6,011, Level: 18
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Bob the Slob's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    26358
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,491
    Points
    6,011
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    320
    Thanked 300x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Blame Hamas' leadership, the so-called clerics at Friday prayer and Hamas' funders Iran. What a "child" is doing at the riots is anyone's guess. Maybe their parents want some of that martyr money doled out to Moosies that get offed?

    The riots are more proof that Pal-Moosies are dumb. Bringing rocks, kite bombs and burning tires to a gun fight. ha ha
    Maybe the child is tired of being starved by Israel, having his parents have no jobs because Israel has stolen the land his father used to work on, or maybe he just feels the pain of occupation by a cruel bunch of terrorists like the Zionists in Israel. Hamas leadership is fed up with the terrorism Israel has inflicted since they stole Palestinian land in the 40's and keep taking more and more and more. they are tired of the US weapons used against them, as well.

    I see you admit at least to the Israelis Zionists NOT being threatened by Palestinians bringing rocks, kite bombs and burning tires. Then you ALSO admit Israel just MURDERED the Palestinians in cold blood. Like Hitler did.
    If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.


    Adlai E. Stevenson

  6. #24
    Original Ranter
    Points: 165,584, Level: 96
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    40,556
    Points
    165,584
    Level
    96
    Thanks Given
    13,147
    Thanked 10,182x in 7,718 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Blame Hamas' leadership, the so-called clerics at Friday prayer and Hamas' funders Iran. What a "child" is doing at the riots is anyone's guess. Maybe their parents want some of that martyr money doled out to Moosies that get offed?

    The riots are more proof that Pal-Moosies are dumb. Bringing rocks, kite bombs and burning tires to a gun fight. ha ha
    Correct.....Hamas upped the Ante after the Israelis discovered their tunnel 2 days before the Opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

    Israel destroys Gaza tunnel, boosts troop numbers, ahead of …

    CNN · 2d

    Jerusalem (CNN)The Israeli military destroyed a tunnel in ... tunnel comes before what's expected to be a volatile week in Israel and the Palestinian


    Israel destroys Gaza tunnel as US prepares to open Jerusalem embassy

    The Telegraph · 2d
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (05-16-2018)

  8. #25
    Points: 6,011, Level: 18
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Bob the Slob's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    26358
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,491
    Points
    6,011
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    320
    Thanked 300x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Correct.....Hamas upped the Ante after the Israelis discovered their tunnel 2 days before the Opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

    Israel destroys Gaza tunnel, boosts troop numbers, ahead of …


    CNN · 2d

    Jerusalem (CNN)The Israeli military destroyed a tunnel in ... tunnel comes before what's expected to be a volatile week in Israel and the Palestinian


    Israel destroys Gaza tunnel as US prepares to open Jerusalem embassy


    The Telegraph · 2d
    Bunk
    If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.


    Adlai E. Stevenson

  9. #26
    Original Ranter
    Points: 165,584, Level: 96
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    40,556
    Points
    165,584
    Level
    96
    Thanks Given
    13,147
    Thanked 10,182x in 7,718 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    Maybe the child is tired of being starved by Israel, having his parents have no jobs because Israel has stolen the land his father used to work on, or maybe he just feels the pain of occupation by a cruel bunch of terrorists like the Zionists in Israel. Hamas leadership is fed up with the terrorism Israel has inflicted since they stole Palestinian land in the 40's and keep taking more and more and more. they are tired of the US weapons used against them, as well.

    I see you admit at least to the Israelis Zionists NOT being threatened by Palestinians bringing rocks, kite bombs and burning tires. Then you ALSO admit Israel just MURDERED the Palestinians in cold blood. Like Hitler did.
    Some demonstrators hurled stones, firebombs and explosives at Israeli security forces, who responded with tear gas and gunfire......snip~


    https://www.voanews.com/a/israel-rea...e/4392733.html



    Then reality jumped up. It was in Post 17.


    Never throw firebombs and explosives at Armed Troops while standing in front of them and trying to breach a border.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (05-16-2018)

  11. #27
    Points: 83,917, Level: 70
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40414
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,875
    Points
    83,917
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    4,551
    Thanked 7,417x in 5,503 Posts
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    Absolutely. Israel Zionists have ALREADY taken land from Palestine and Lebanon. Since we KNOW Trump made a deal with China that they invest $500 million into a golf course and courtesy house in Indonesia for him and he'll support the Chinese workers at ZTE, a big spy technology group who has been caught spying on the US, we can be GUARANTEED that Kushner negotiated land deals for his family AND a Trump Tower with the Zionists to pull off this Jerusalem lie.


    Bob the Slob = media puppet
    I like beer

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (05-15-2018)

  13. #28
    Original Ranter
    Points: 165,584, Level: 96
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    40,556
    Points
    165,584
    Level
    96
    Thanks Given
    13,147
    Thanked 10,182x in 7,718 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    Bunk



    Israel destroys Gaza tunnel, boosts troop numbers, …

    KVIA · 2 days ago
    May 12, 2018 · US & World Israel destroys Gaza tunnel, ... The destruction of the tunnel comes before ... the US will officially open its embassy in Jerusalem in a move ...



    Huge cross border tunnel destroyed by Israeli military ...

    www.independent.co.ukNewsWorldMiddle East



    Israel bombs Gaza tunnel and closes key crossing …
    www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-israel-gaza-20180512-story.html




    DUH!
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  14. #29
    Points: 83,917, Level: 70
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40414
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,875
    Points
    83,917
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    4,551
    Thanked 7,417x in 5,503 Posts
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, what do you think about the pace of the Obama agenda and legacy being rolled back like a banana peel?
    I like beer

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (05-15-2018)

  16. #30
    Points: 97,677, Level: 76
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 2,273
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    283424
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    47,244
    Points
    97,677
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    33,883
    Thanked 14,785x in 11,475 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    What a crock. Let me get this straight. There is NO reason for Palestinians to fight back against the Zionists who occupy their country? What planet do you live on?
    Let them fight and die at the border. We could take a lesson from Israel and defend our border.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Ransom (05-15-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO