User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pack of wiener dogs mauls woman to death

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 25,109, Level: 38
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    8915
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    7,339
    Points
    25,109
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    3,061
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,263 Posts
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Pack of wiener dogs mauls woman to death

    Who would have thought that a small pack of dogs would be able to maul an adult to death? Well it happened in Oklahoma when Tracy Garcia was attacked by the vicious animals. Her injuries were too severe to survive according to the NY Post. One of the dogs was shot and killed by sheriff's deputy's when it charged them; the remaining 5 dogs were taken to the pound to be euthanized at the request of the dogs owners.


    "A pack of vicious small dogs mauled an Oklahoma woman to death, according to reports.
    Tracy Garcia was standing outside her home last week when what are believed to be her neighbor’s six standard dachshund and terrier mixes and one border collie mix suddenly attacked her — leaving her with injuries so severe, she later died.
    “This is a bad situation, a very unfortunate situation,” Carter County Sheriff Chris Bryant told KTEN. “This is just a bad deal all the way around.”



    https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/pack-o...oman-to-death/
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

    Political parties are all a part of the same hypocrisy.
    Independent and proud of it!

    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  2. #2

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 295,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    327955
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52,378
    Points
    295,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    2,988
    Thanked 7,157x in 4,494 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those dogs were abused, living in the woods full of tics and basically were wild dogs. Im guessing the woman wasnt a large person
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  3. #3
    Points: 100,056, Level: 77
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 2,494
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1253774
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    35,903
    Points
    100,056
    Level
    77
    Thanks Given
    16,023
    Thanked 11,999x in 8,723 Posts
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizzarre

    Attention:

    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.

    That Is All.

  4. #4
    Points: 104,950, Level: 78
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    79377
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,410
    Points
    104,950
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    5,259
    Thanked 11,342x in 8,551 Posts
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    Who would have thought that a small pack of dogs would be able to maul an adult to death? Well it happened in Oklahoma when Tracy Garcia was attacked by the vicious animals. Her injuries were too severe to survive according to the NY Post. One of the dogs was shot and killed by sheriff's deputy's when it charged them; the remaining 5 dogs were taken to the pound to be euthanized at the request of the dogs owners.


    "A pack of vicious small dogs mauled an Oklahoma woman to death, according to reports.
    Tracy Garcia was standing outside her home last week when what are believed to be her neighbor’s six standard dachshund and terrier mixes and one border collie mix suddenly attacked her — leaving her with injuries so severe, she later died.
    “This is a bad situation, a very unfortunate situation,” Carter County Sheriff Chris Bryant told KTEN. “This is just a bad deal all the way around.”



    https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/pack-o...oman-to-death/
    Disguised Onion story? If not She must of panicked, maybe got hamstringed?
    Last edited by donttread; 05-17-2018 at 10:31 AM.

  5. #5
    Points: 2,363, Level: 11
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    ODB's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    428
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene
    Posts
    645
    Points
    2,363
    Level
    11
    Thanks Given
    2,347
    Thanked 419x in 283 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how anyone would confuse weiner dogs with any pit-mix. The people in the article can't seem to agree on a general breed of the dogs.

    That they were essentially puppies makes it all even weirder, and very difficult to believe.

  6. #6

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 25,109, Level: 38
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    8915
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    7,339
    Points
    25,109
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    3,061
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,263 Posts
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Disguised Onion story? If not She must of panicked, maybe got hamstringed?
    I guess anything is possible these days; but the story came out of the NY Post so I'd tend to think she got ham-stringed as you said.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

    Political parties are all a part of the same hypocrisy.
    Independent and proud of it!

    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  7. #7
    Points: 104,950, Level: 78
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    79377
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35,410
    Points
    104,950
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    5,259
    Thanked 11,342x in 8,551 Posts
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Not sure how anyone would confuse weiner dogs with any pit-mix. The people in the article can't seem to agree on a general breed of the dogs.

    That they were essentially puppies makes it all even weirder, and very difficult to believe.
    It's beggining to sound like they were bigger than the original info would infer

  8. #8
    Points: 2,363, Level: 11
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    ODB's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    428
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene
    Posts
    645
    Points
    2,363
    Level
    11
    Thanks Given
    2,347
    Thanked 419x in 283 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    It's beggining to sound like they were bigger than the original info would infer
    Yeah... all under 40#, supposedly. Something is definitely off with the info.

  9. #9
    Points: 31,104, Level: 43
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,346
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5444
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,496
    Points
    31,104
    Level
    43
    Thanks Given
    2,092
    Thanked 1,921x in 1,466 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dey prob'ly attacked her ankles till she fell...

    ... den dey all jumped on her once she was onna ground.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO