User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife told soldier her baby died — then tried to sell the newborn on Facebook, police

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,394x in 27,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    How would she even know who she is selling the child to? Anyone who would sell a child doesn't care who it goes to. She is morally depraved.
    I suppose it would have been better if she had killed her baby. You have convinced me.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,257
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I suppose it would have been better if she had killed her baby. You have convinced me.
    It would have been better if she didn't try to sell the child. There are all manner of people who want to adopt children that have been vetted. If you are content only to get the price that you want, you don't really care what becomes of the child. However those who oppose abortion rarely care what becomes of the child, whether they face a lifetime of abuse, hunger or never know love and grow up to be predators or victims. If they are born, they will moralize about unwed mothers, dismiss the children and carp about paying for their upkeep.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would have been better if she didn't try to sell the child. There are all manner of people who want to adopt children that have been vetted. If you are content only to get the price that you want, you don't really care what becomes of the child. However those who oppose abortion rarely care what becomes of the child, whether they face a lifetime of abuse, hunger or never know love and grow up to be predators or victims. If they are born, they will moralize about unwed mothers, dismiss the children and carp about paying for their upkeep.
    I would not object to women selling their children.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which means you support human trafficking. Nice.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which means you support human trafficking. Nice.
    Call it what you want. If a mother no longer wants her children leet her offer them up on the open market. It sure beats murdering them.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    spunkloaf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 807x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Call it what you want. If a mother no longer wants her children leet her offer them up on the open market. It sure beats murdering them.
    Yikes.
    Faith can move mountains, but don't forget to bring your shovel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spunkloaf For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (05-23-2018)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To an extent surrogate mothers already are. The fees charged can get up there.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-23-2018)

Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not like selling a child is the only option. The mother can surrender the child to authorities and that child can be placed for adoption. Selling a child is about making money, nothing else.

Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    To an extent surrogate mothers already are. The fees charged can get up there.
    More often than not, surrogate mothers are contributing nothing but their uterus to the process. They are being paid for the wear and tear on their body and inconvenience. It involves a legal contractual arrangement. The child is neither being bought nor sold. The prospective parents are paying for incubation services, room and board. Selling a child relegates a human being to a piece of property - chattel if you will. If such a thing were permitted, much as we have puppy mills, we would have baby mills and sick children being sold to unsuspecting buyers. We would have widespread child kidnapping and black market baby sales.

Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More often than not, surrogate mothers are contributing nothing but their uterus to the process. They are being paid for the wear and tear on their body and inconvenience. It involves a legal contractual arrangement. The child is neither being bought nor sold. The prospective parents are paying for incubation services, room and board. Selling a child relegates a human being to a piece of property - chattel if you will. If such a thing were permitted, much as we have puppy mills, we would have baby mills and sick children being sold to unsuspecting buyers. We would have widespread child kidnapping and black market baby sales.
    Would you think that the formerly aborted soul would thank you for condoning their birth or death? I ask this question to you in the most honest way Who... even though it offends your politics. Please answer from your heart.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

+ Reply to Thread