Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,645x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has the term social conservative

Deteriorated into merely an excuse for greed and a lack of caring and empathy towards one's fellow man?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if they are social conservatives or what their label is, but theres a faction of the republican party who spend every day of their political lives trying to cut social security, medicare and all other safety nets. Then they vote for every corporate or rich mans giveaway. Paul Ryan comes the forefront of that list, I dont know what you would call him but I cant wait till he gets his worthless ass out of politics.

Both Democrats and Republicans are so politically flawed and rotten that outside factions have overshadowed both of them. Each has agenda items that americans for the most part cant stand

Its 2018 with all its problems and we still have abortion in the paper each and every day for Gods sakes. Bring it to the supreme court get another ruling, stop federal funding of abortions and then STFU about it and fix something real for all americans.

The left does absolutely nothing for this country, they are a fractured piecemeal glob of special interest groups. Nothing they do is for the good of the entire country its always for the good of some small group. Then they fight anything meaningful being done because it always affects one of their special interest groups.

The left worries about transexuals, abortion, illegal immigrants, gay rights who have more rights and protections than anyone else in the world. They are on a campaign to denigrate white men in the hopes that will raise black men. They want a genderless society and keep trying to convince us women are identical to me and can do anything a man can do.

The lefts agenda and focus has created this great divide between americans and all of the above. Democrats havent done ANYTHING for america as a whole since the day obama was elected.

The right does what it always does try to start a war somewhere to make money and find ways for the rich not to have to pay taxs and make more money and keep loopholes that make them make more money. Then try to blame the deficit on everyone else but the rich and try to take from them to fix it.

Trump hate him love him whatever, is the only president that I remember thats actually trying to do things that would help the country. But instead of trying to work with him and help him you have the left and a faction of the right trying to take him down every minute of everyday.

This country has to crash before all this will end and start from scratch
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-22-2018),donttread (05-22-2018)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,967
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,645x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I dont know if they are social conservatives or what their label is, but theres a faction of the republican party who spend every day of their political lives trying to cut social security, medicare and all other safety nets. Then they vote for every corporate or rich mans giveaway. Paul Ryan comes the forefront of that list, I dont know what you would call him but I cant wait till he gets his worthless ass out of politics.

Both Democrats and Republicans are so politically flawed and rotten that outside factions have overshadowed both of them. Each has agenda items that americans for the most part cant stand

Its 2018 with all its problems and we still have abortion in the paper each and every day for Gods sakes. Bring it to the supreme court get another ruling, stop federal funding of abortions and then STFU about it and fix something real for all americans.

The left does absolutely nothing for this country, they are a fractured piecemeal glob of special interest groups. Nothing they do is for the good of the entire country its always for the good of some small group. Then they fight anything meaningful being done because it always affects one of their special interest groups.

The left worries about transexuals, abortion, illegal immigrants, gay rights who have more rights and protections than anyone else in the world. They are on a campaign to denigrate white men in the hopes that will raise black men. They want a genderless society and keep trying to convince us women are identical to me and can do anything a man can do.

The lefts agenda and focus has created this great divide between americans and all of the above. Democrats havent done ANYTHING for america as a whole since the day obama was elected.

The right does what it always does try to start a war somewhere to make money and find ways for the rich not to have to pay taxs and make more money and keep loopholes that make them make more money. Then try to blame the deficit on everyone else but the rich and try to take from them to fix it.

Trump hate him love him whatever, is the only president that I remember thats actually trying to do things that would help the country. But instead of trying to work with him and help him you have the left and a faction of the right trying to take him down every minute of everyday.

This country has to crash before all this will end and start from scratch

And what magic vodoo do they use to prevent us from rejecting both camps?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    And what magic vodoo do they use to prevent us from rejecting both camps?
    I do reject both as a whole but this country is run by them and I take my kids and grandkids and great more into the equasion than I do myself, I have to choose the lesser of the two evils. Taking all into consideration the right is better for america than the left at this point clearly. That of course is only my personal opinion
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-22-2018)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    spunkloaf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 807x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do reject both as a whole but this country is run by them and I take my kids and grandkids and great more into the equasion than I do myself, I have to choose the lesser of the two evils. Taking all into consideration the right is better for america than the left at this point clearly. That of course is only my personal opinion
    That is so tragic, since the right is the one paid for by the energy companies. I personally don't think they give a damn about any of us, and they pander to their base just to get their votes. The Koch Brothers are the worst. That $#@! should be outlawed. What is the point of having a democracy when all the big kids are just going to make the decisions, anyways?
    Faith can move mountains, but don't forget to bring your shovel.

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,391x in 27,950 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkloaf View Post
    That is so tragic, since the right is the one paid for by the energy companies. I personally don't think they give a damn about any of us, and they pander to their base just to get their votes. The Koch Brothers are the worst. That $#@! should be outlawed. What is the point of having a democracy when all the big kids are just going to make the decisions, anyways?
    We have a Republic. It is a representative republic. We elect men and women to make and enforce our laws. If you want someone to care about you I recommend you try one of the many online dating sites.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,391x in 27,950 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if they are social conservatives or what their label is, but theres a faction of the republican party who spend every day of their political lives trying to cut social security, medicare and all other safety nets.
    Wouldn't that be cool? If only it were true. The federal government has no constitutional authority to transfer wealth from people like me to people like you. It would be a wonderful thing to begin a return to Constitutional government.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is tragic: the Left wants to take your money and give it to those who don't earn it. Everything else is minor compared to that. George Soros and his ilk are the worst.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

NapRover (05-22-2018),Peter1469 (05-22-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stated clearly that the right is for the rich and I stated theres a faction that wants to dismantle the safety nets.

The democrats have accomplished absolutely nothing since obama became president. They did nothing for the economy, every aspect of the economy was in the toilet. Unemployment, food stamp use was the highest ever. They did nothing to try and bring jobs to america. They focused on gays in the military, trannys in womens bathrooms and illegal immigrants.

There is no way you or anyone else can convince me that the democrat party is nothing but a conglomerate of special interest groups none of which include my family.

I also clearly stated I chose the lesser of the two evils based on what I believe is best for my Kids and grandkids and greatgrandkids.

Spunkloaf with all due respect and no personal insult intended in any way. Democrats are always in denial at what the democrat party does and never admit that it does one thing wrong ever or that it ever fails at anything.

Obama failed america, he did great for a few small special interest groups
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Wouldn't that be cool? If only it were true. The federal government has no constitutional authority to transfer wealth from people like me to people like you. It would be a wonderful thing to begin a return to Constitutional government.
    Then they shouldnt have the right to take money from me and give it to you
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread