Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechatronics.

This is a combination of engineering and electrical component stuff, like circuit boards that relay how the functions work. These functions are down to an instruction from the workings of the circuit boards, with it's digital binary rubbish - which I am trying to upgrade to analogous systems, quickly - where the instructions come from heat being transferred from one circuit to the next, activating them like as in a body function, where the 'nerves' will relay an impulse from one nerve to the next to stimulate a reaction, except this is from circuit to circuit.

You see those little black boxes on the circuit board, that stuff between the little wires? Those are like organs of the body, they give actual outputs from the board to the rest of the circuit board, where the parts are fed information translated into parts 'being activated,' where they then give working parts function to change degree angles, to better target areas of a piece of loaded metal, in robotics, or even make a sound with a telephone or sound blaster technology. This is like breathing in, and then seeing your body expand, a natural process, yes? Then,t he breathe goes into your lungs and the little parts of your lungs absorb some of the air and then it passes into the blood, in small amounts, as the absorbing parts can only handle so much, and, if they handed more heat in the terms of the mechatronic parts, they would melt, okay?

So, if we were to look at this, with my theory, we could say that the circuit board is more complex than the engineering side of things, as, the mechanical parts need only be measured to deliver the application of the worked out movements, yes? This stands now that the mother board will be the nervous system of the machine, and, then the parts will be like your limbs, okay?

If you were to understand that, then that sets you up for a understanding of nearly every technical style machine driven field of science. If you are interested in it, all you need is good marks in maths and science.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi purpose circuits.

This would be where there are circuits with designs, but, as it takes my fancy, I want to make them smaller and simpler leading to cheaper tooling and the same or better performance. This will require multi purpose parts, as far as I can tell, as, then they can facilitate two or more functions at once, requiring less silicone and easing the design process of the next generation of moulds from the previous generation of moulds, yes?

So, how would we do this? I suggest we use a 'two pronged connector' which can receive charges from the same wire, or, merely work on radio frequency set ups, where they deviate charges, to facilitate the whole operations of the circuit in one wire, think of that?

But, this will lead to multi tasking circuits! This will be where it is so simple to build circuit boards of transistors, they will be able to, with the goal of making things more powerful and cheaper to produce, they would take in the whole bank into one transistor, and, allow time for development of the next generation of circuit boards with little time and cost, maybe a little experimenting, but with deadlines due for the release of new computers, this will lead to greater strides in this field.

Wish Bill Gates could read this, or, if someone could comment?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Optics, the understanding of light.

Optics is all about light. Look, I have not really read the classical stuff, so it might be long winded, but it won't be that long, as usual.

With optics, you take light and, for example, with a laser, you guide the light or create a light source to be focused out of the device. If the device was to give off, for example, a lot of different lights, like a computer monitor, then it would merely be giving off different densities of light. The light we see is actually different shades of grey, where the actual density shows the shades, as density is where the shades come from. This is true because the frequency, as it is called in modern science, something I am trying to change to density, as it holds with other branches of science in a universal theme, will result in the shade having a different colour. But, back to 'greys...'

This grey thing, it sounds silly at first, but really, if you open your monitor up, you will see a lot of different pieces of silicon for conducting electricity. These circuits will push energy off them, giving off the light effect, and, if they are tuned sensitively enough, will give off a wider variety of colours. This will result in 'better graphics,' of course, with more focus on variety, and, detail. We now understand how a V.G.A. monitor works, yes?

So, if we were to observe that, we could easily understand that we could simplify the monitor's circuits to give off similar graphics for a cheaper component with a simpler mould, leading to first generation designs of other types of monitors, yes? For example, we could bring in a flat pane of silicone, where the images could form based on the light being given off like a sound blaster with a diaphragm, where a little hammer hits the certain notes behind the speaker for the right sounds. This would be where there could be pins stuck into the silicone with them giving off programmed pulses of energy, where they would produce 'colours' or 'light' due to the energy interacting with the silicone.

I calculate this would require a cheap silicone base screen, a few rudimentary pins, and a power source and safety screen for not being electrocuted, maybe a non conductor like plastic? This first generation monitor would be easy to assemble and cheap to experiment with.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (05-27-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acoustics - sound engineering.

I have briefly touched on this in the past, and, have found things I have already forgotten. But, from what I can remember, the acoustics or sound engineering of the computer or electronic device, as, that is what mechatronics is all about, is down to the sounds being put through a hammer to a piece of cloth like material that is 'hollow.' This gives off a sound, from mechanical stuff, so it creates sounds based on where it hits the cushion, like a piano, okay?

With this in mind, we could maybe improve the device to become 'analogue.' I prefer analogue to digital and if you compare the quality of a analogue first generation photograph to a digital one, you will see they both have their strengths - one working in a image shock photo, and, the other working on pixels, of course. Is there no other way... wait, I digress from our focus, on sound engineering!

So, with that in mind we could produce good quality sound with the same principle we made our monitor with, a lot of cushion with pins through them, giving off vibrations... or, we could maybe upgrade this for sound engineering by putting a lot of pins into the piece of supple plastic that will be layered, to give off 'echoes?'

If you enjoy my lessons, thank you. If you find them wanting, please remember I am trying to give a firm foundation for understanding all forms of various fields at once, especially for non first English language speakers.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread