Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dangerous Minds

There are those who have sound minds who are able to connect with basic logic.
    These people are dangerous.
    Dangerous to whom? The corporate rulers of the earth.
    The corporations control and own the government and the media.
    The media pushes for us to be anxious, confused, angry, sad, worried, and full of hatred.

They know that the average working person has little time, and what little time that person does have, they want to be sure to fill up that time, so that the person does not have time to think about what is really happening in the world around them. They are too busy how can they? They want you to watch the news while getting ready for work, to be bombarded with pain and confusion anger and worry. Then when you come home from work to be bombarded again, and in-between sickening gut wrenching news stories you can see countless hypnotic commercials about sickness and dying....medical commercials.

It is all by design.

Those who are smart enough who have an IQ above 90 or so are a danger to those who wish to keep us trapped in a hell realm like existence. Those who have two brain cells to rub together can see that something is not right.

This forum is a prime example of how we have been manipulated.

Those at the top are aware of how conditioning works. They are aware that beings are comprised of energetic imprints from all that they see and hear, and thus become that. They imprint you with sights and sounds to lead you into a specific direction. In this case it is not the direction of goodness.

The solution to this equation is not extreme, it is simply to realize what is happening and step out of the madness.
    Stop believing and walking along like a blind person.
    Just know what is happening and you will no longer be coerced and herded to where they want you to go.

They are only able to do this to us because we allow it
    If we just see what is happening we can tweak our lives slightly and not be a victim any longer.
    If you are a person who can think with basic logic then you are a danger to the system that is locking everything and everyone's minds down.

Mental instability is being created in order to control us all.

There is no such thing as a Republican, or a Democrat, or a Liberal. Of course there is in name, but it is in name only not in action. There is really only one party, it is the corporate party. Not many of us would be ok with the thought that we are being controlled and manipulated by some corporations.

But, they are running the United States of America, in fact they run the entire world. They do not see borders or take sides. They are akin to sultans of the earth. But they coerce us to become hateful and fearful and to choose sides. This keeps us trapped in perpetual ignorance and never gives us the chance to look up and see what we really are.

They have stolen from you, they have stolen from us all.
    You cannot get those years back, but you can choose to just step out of the false reality and wake up.
    The world is not the awful place that they are training your mind to believe that it is.
    This world is amazing beyond all understanding. You are part of something immense.
    They would prefer that you don't find that out.
    I hope you do!
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 05-25-2018 at 12:45 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (05-25-2018)

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,646x in 1,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Corporate behemoth has taken over!This is the Fascism that I speak of.

See: truthdig.com Chris Hedges knows all about it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-25-2018),Orion Rules (05-25-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some respected organizations discussing the rise of corporate power- to replace the nation-state system that began with the Peace of Westphalia.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-25-2018)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    The media pushes for us to be anxious, confused, angry, sad, worried, and full of hatred.

They know that the average working person has little time, and what little time that person does have, they want to be sure to fill up that time, so that the person does not have time to think about what is really happening in the world around them. They are too busy how can they? They want you to watch the news while getting ready for work, to be bombarded with pain and confusion anger and worry. Then when you come home from work to be bombarded again, and in-between sickening gut wrenching news stories you can see countless hypnotic commercials about sickness and dying....medical commercials.

It is all by design.

Those who are smart enough who have an IQ above 90 or so are a danger to those who wish to keep us trapped in a hell realm like existence. Those who have two brain cells to rub together can see that something is not right.

Those at the top are aware of how conditioning works. They are aware that beings are comprised of energetic imprints from all that they see and hear, and thus become that. They imprint you with sights and sounds to lead you into a specific direction. In this case it is not the direction of goodness.

The solution to this equation is not extreme, it is simply to realize what is happening and step out of the madness.
    Just know what is happening and you will no longer be coerced and herded to where they want you to go.

If we just see what is happening we can tweak our lives slightly and not be a victim any longer.
    If you are a person who can think with basic logic then you are a danger to the system that is locking everything and everyone's minds down.

There is no such thing as a Republican, or a Democrat, or a Liberal. Of course there is in name, but it is in name only not in action. There is really only one party, it is the corporate party. Not many of us would be ok with the thought that we are being controlled and manipulated by some corporations.

But, they are running the United States of America, in fact they run the entire world. They do not see borders or take sides. They are akin to sultans of the earth. But they coerce us to become hateful and fearful and to choose sides. This keeps us trapped in perpetual ignorance and never gives us the chance to look up and see what we really are.

You cannot get those years back, but you can choose to just step out of the false reality and wake up.
    The world is not the awful place that they are training your mind to believe that it is.
    This world is amazing beyond all understanding. You are part of something immense.
    I hope you do!
    I;m sorry you have been manipulated. That's your weakness. Don't say I have been manipulated. That's just an opinion and it's wrong.

I'm not mentally unstable. Quite the opposite, I'm as stable as stable is.

I'm fully aware how great this world and universe is. No one took that away from me.

I have not lost any years. I don't know what you mean by that.

I have lived better than my father so I don't get what victimization there was in my life.

Your notion is a little correct but your specifics don't add up in my life and my life wasn't special.

Perhaps you need a btter way to say this.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-25-2018)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As there are five elements that speak of Heavenly places high above the stratosphere from where things are operated from, that is a volcano sending out the returns of what man has done to how money plays first, that if a volcano warms the ocean, what can man do to change the direction of where tsunamis may be headed? First, there is light and there is darkness, as man must notice the fact that he has a short time left on Earth to make things right. What is detrimental to the Zodiac that surrounds the star system of Orion, where the Bear pleads the church to stop the onslaught against God's most vulnerable, that is, His creatures who suffer as they are persecuted?

The 'saints' don't pray to Mary, but to Amen, as Ra is the living sun that acts upon the directives of God. If they persecuted the saints of God who went to Heaven because they witnessed Christ's law, and how love is the fulfilling of the commandments, that God is living, and He is the tree of life, and so to that He is also as is wood. Light the fire of the candlesticks of the 7 churches of Asia, as to baptize all the dirty rivers with pure water, as God's spokes of wheels churn the five elements of the earth, i.e., watt-er, spirit, life, soil, warmth. So is it true that the tapestries of 'much more' are just as the use of corporations for comforts of life have been planted?

Job 9:9, Amos 5:8-9, that God flashes against the fortress that has turned His world upside down.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-25-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    The Corporate behemoth has taken over!This is the Fascism that I speak of.

See: truthdig.com Chris Hedges knows all about it!
    How many $#@!ing times do you need to be told that Mussolini had something quite different in mind when he used the term "corporation"?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-26-2018),MisterVeritis (05-25-2018)

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 2,138
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,117x in 11,350 Posts
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't buy these types of vast conspiracies like the one in the OP.

The negative effects of modern society aren't by design. They are simply a byproduct of an advancing technology and changing society.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common Sense For This Useful Post:

Common (05-29-2018),Ransom (05-26-2018)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,757
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,011x in 10,723 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I just don't buy these types of vast conspiracies like the one in the OP.

The negative effects of modern society aren't by design. They are simply a byproduct of an advancing technology and changing society.
    Neither do I buy such drivel. I cannot help to ask what operating system, using what bandwidth, on who's fiber network, how many corporate products is the author using while typing out how everyone else is controlled?

Donttread will love this Cat.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-26-2018)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,523x in 14,782 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

It is all by design.

I hope you do!
    The sad truth is that conditing works on a great many intelligent people too. Look at the polorization on this board as people support two sides to the same coin despite the fact that the coin continues to fail us all.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-26-2018)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson:

It is all by design.

[...]

Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    The sad truth is that conditing works on a great many intelligent people too. Look at the polorization on this board as people support two sides to the same coin despite the fact that the coin continues to fail us all.

The whole issue may be just how denatured things have become and then grown into. It is immoral for nations to fight between themselves over natural resources, since if things were managed ethically, there would be plenty of food grown by way of local food cooperatives and no need to have to rely upon imports for middlemen to gain entry. There are some who have made off well per what has been called the global economy, while many people inside of those same nations have been suffering. Global works nonsense, then spreads it abroad just to have it return to be put to match those sticks.

Isaiah chapter 1 states the reasons why nations are taken over, burned and destroyed by havoc, because the first precepts that were the foundation of the world God made in Genesis chapter 1 have been put aside for the heretical message that a fallen world is a better one than to be ever-present in rest. Take care of the Garden of Eden, don't destroy it! All of the failures will slide down on top of those who don't change the field to something else. The Earth God made only has so much legibility to room something else it never wanted in the first place, as the Earth is God's footstool and men its recipients.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread