Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,556x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nations fight for their security interests. Water is a big one. Expect a lot more wars over water rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

The whole issue may be just how denatured things have become and then grown into. It is immoral for nations to fight between themselves over natural resources, since if things were managed ethically, there would be plenty of food grown by way of local food cooperatives and no need to have to rely upon imports for middlemen to gain entry. There are some who have made off well per what has been called the global economy, while many people inside of those same nations have been suffering. Global works nonsense, then spreads it abroad just to have it return to be put to match those sticks.

Isaiah chapter 1 states the reasons why nations are taken over, burned and destroyed by havoc, because the first precepts that were the foundation of the world God made in Genesis chapter 1 have been put aside for the heretical message that a fallen world is a better one than to be ever-present in rest. Take care of the Garden of Eden, don't destroy it! All of the failures will slide down on top of those who don't change the field to something else. The Earth God made only has so much legibility to room something else it never wanted in the first place, as the Earth is God's footstool and men its recipients.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orion Rules: The whole issue may be just how denatured things have become and then grown into. It is immoral for nations to fight between themselves over natural resources, since if things were managed ethically, there would be plenty of food grown by way of local food cooperatives and no need to have to rely upon imports for middlemen to gain entry. There are some who have made off well per what has been called the global economy, while many people inside of those same nations have been suffering. Global works nonsense, then spreads it abroad just to have it return to be put to match those sticks.

Isaiah chapter 1 states the reasons why nations are taken over, burned and destroyed by havoc, because the first precepts that were the foundation of the world God made in Genesis chapter 1 have been put aside for the heretical message that a fallen world is a better one than to be ever-present in rest. Take care of the Garden of Eden, don't destroy it! All of the failures will slide down on top of those who don't change the field to something else. The Earth God made only has so much legibility to room something else it never wanted in the first place, as the Earth is God's footstool and men its recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Nations fight for their security interests. Water is a big one. Expect a lot more wars over water rights.
    No, the real fight is over someone's wallet.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-27-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are incorrect. Research water and security.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole issue may be just how denatured things have become and then grown into. It is immoral for nations to fight between themselves over natural resources, since if things were managed ethically, there would be plenty of food grown by way of local food cooperatives and no need to have to rely upon imports for middlemen to gain entry. There are some who have made off well per what has been called the global economy, while many people inside of those same nations have been suffering. Global works nonsense, then spreads it abroad just to have it return to be put to match those sticks.

Originally Posted by Peter1469:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    You are incorrect. Research water and security.
    Well, how dumb. They dammed the rivers and expect normal seasons? The Egyptians understood the annual flooding of the Nile per the heliacal rising of the star Sirius and when to plant. So, now who will be eligible for water rights?

"How Wolves Change Rivers"
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I just don't buy these types of vast conspiracies like the one in the OP.

The negative effects of modern society aren't by design. They are simply a byproduct of an advancing technology and changing society.
    I can respect that. In no way do I expect anyone else to agree with my views. I am just sharing my views and the way I see it through my eyes.

First I want to say that you Common Sense are one of the forum members that I respect the most. I find that you truly do live up to your name Common Sense. I think you are a very decent and intelligent person at least by the words you say here in the forum. I dont expect everyone to share my views, but the awesomeness of the forum is that it is a place where we can share our way of seeing it.

I will give it a go at explaining why I made the Original Post. The way I see it is that it is not a conspiracy at all. The things I speak of are real facts. But how they are interperetd can be something different to everyone. Remember I am not positng this thinking that everyone should or has to belive it my way. It is open to your interpretation.

One of my points is that our media is corporate owned at least 90% of it is. They are only allowed to report what they are told they can report. It is not a free media and they report to us what they are told to report. I believe that they use that outlet to push us in a specific direction I will provide a few links, so that you will see it is not just something I am creating out of thin air. Here is one link http://www.businessinsider.com/these...america-2012-6 and another
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concen...edia_ownership and another http://www.globalissues.org/article/...e-in-the-media and another http://www.corporations.org/media/ and another https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevin.../#555547d660ad

Another point I made is that our Government and all world Governments are corporate owned. This is really real. They call it lobbying. It is all about who donates and how much. You will recall while Trump was campaigning he said that he donated a lot of money to people and when he needs a favor they will do it. He ws just saying out loud how things are really run by those who have power. Here are a few links https://www.opensecrets.org/dark-money/ and another http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporat...rporations-us/ and another https://www.alternet.org/story/15110...h_corporations and another https://www.theatlantic.com/business...ocracy/390822/

Then there is also the Rothschilds. All of this sounds like crazy conspiracy because the truth is wild and crazy and mostly unbelievable.
    But we are each free to interpret it how we see it through our eyes....

There is much more. I will post more later....I have been busy but will have more time later to explain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Common Sense (05-26-2018),Orion Rules (05-26-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,586x in 36,517 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-26-2018),Orion Rules (05-26-2018)

Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,394x in 27,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is full blown kookiness.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Neither do I buy such drivel. I cannot help to ask what operating system, using what bandwidth, on who's fiber network, how many corporate products is the author using while typing out how everyone else is controlled?

Donttread will love this Cat.
    Allow me to answer this one. The operating system I'm using is windows 10. Windows 10 that I paid for. Windows 10, even though I paid for it, it updates itself without my permission, installs apps without my permission, harvests my data and sells it, mostly to the government, without my permission. You could argue it's in the fine print of the user agreement, but the user agreement keeps changing all the time with each new update, and since the updates are forced, so is my consent. Since microsoft makes a little money from OS sales, the bulk of their profits come from subscription-based services paid for by users, and the remaining bulk of their profits are paid for by government agencies, which means it's covered by the taxpayers. Taxpayers probably foot the bill for over half of microsoft's profits through gevernment agencies and government sponsored grants to research through hospitals and colleges.
    Who's bandwidth and fiber network? Same deal here. All of the major ISP's have government funded contracts to expand their networks. Taxpayer money constantly gets handed over by the billions to the big providers, who then magically make it disappear with little or no new network expansion. Instead, they use the money to buy out tiny little community ISP's or lease space on existing fiber networks, then they call that "network expansion". Most of the fiber projects in this country were all done at taxpayer expense, mostly through local utility companies (like a local PUD), which then sign exclusive contracts to lease that fiber out to the big ISP's. Dirt- cheap, too. The money I pay for my internet bill is nothing compared to what comes out of my taxes and goes to the same ISP's.
    I am also using a corsair keyboard to type this on. This is a corporate product I paid for. It uses software to enable most of the functionality of it. That software gets lots of updates, and eventually, when corsair's sales drop one quarter, they will put out an update that will brick my $#@! and force me to buy a new keyboard. I don't know how much money corsair gets in government contracts, but they probably siphon money off the taxpayers in some form.
    If you believe any large corporation is just doing good business, playing fair, and making money on an open, competitive market, I would say without any reservation you are a total idiot. That is not the way to building value for the shareholders. Corporations are bound by the law to do everything possible to maximize shareholder value, and they liberally apply that concept. They will poison, pollute, cheat, lie, buy out, and outright murder in cold blood anyone in their way. What's more, they spend collectively billions each year making themselves out to be the benefactors of society. Stupid people fall for it. Even intelligent people fall for it. So you are excused from your ignorance.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (05-27-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JFC. You are a baby with regards to the real world and foreign policy. Despite your "well reasoned" argument nation-states will continue to act for their own self interests. Perhaps you should calm yourself and watch. And learn. A better book for you to read is the RealClearPolitics series on the Internet. Isaiah endorses this website.

Well, how dumb. They dammed the rivers and expect normal seasons? The Egyptians understood the annual flooding of the Nile per the heliacal rising of the star Sirius and when to plant. So, now who will be eligible for water rights?

"How Wolves Change Rivers"
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with localism.

+ Reply to Thread