Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    You are wrong I gave a list and backed them up. None of what I said was a lie. You just wait and see where net neutrality repeal leads. You are about to loose all your freedom. You are going to truly with all your heart regret that you were pushing for all of the things that will in the end destroy everything you hold dear. You cant see it now but you will. It's not far away.

Here is how the media works. Let's say I slapped you and you seen me do it. You know 100% for sure I slapped you. But then someone came and said oh my god I cant believe that other guy slapped you, and you were like no wait a minute it was her who slapped me. But they kept telling you over and over again that the other guy slapped you and pretty soon you just think the other guy slapped you. This is the kind of game that the media plays on our minds, and that is why people are so confused.

You're the confused one. If you believe what you wrote you believe a lie is the truth. Everything you wrote was a lie. You backed up nothing.

I know this: I'm a lot smarter than you so I'm not waiting to see any of this happen.

If you believe that last paragraph You are the gullible one. If someone ever slapped me you'd never convince me otherwise. You are confused; you're away from reality as well.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    So net neutrality isn't about privacy? Net neutrality is about ISP's providing access to all web traffic equally. The regulations the FCC had in support of that just got revoked. So net neutrality is no longer a reality in the US anymore. Along with net neutrality, other rules were rescinded, such as the reasonable expectation of privacy with any device connected to the internet. All ISP's and all 3rd party apps or other parties with access to your personal information, like medical records, driving records, phone records, even conversations you have in your own home in front of your smart tv, IOT device, or cell phone, etc., are now no longer private.
    So, yes, the net neutrality regulations that got rolled back have everything to do with privacy. Or, should I say, it has everything to do with making all of us more of a commodity than we already were, where our entire lives get summed up and calculated out, in real time, and used to expand the profit making scope of some already rich and thoughtless b*stards.
    About our oil, it should be ours. So is our own front yards. But if I live in an HOA neihgborhood, even though the yard is mine, someone else controls it. They even charge me for excercising control over it. Our oil resources are much the same. Most of our oil business is managed by non-US based companies or multinational corporations that happen to have an office in the US. Don't believe the commercials that show an american bald eagle soaring freely and majestically through the clear blue US skies and talk about how many american jobs they bring in and how much they love you. That is the propaganda. That is fabrication day. They will frack your backyard and hose you down with toxic fumes and even when you can light your water on fire, they will claim you are crazy and un-american to even mention it. And even worse, they will go out to some party with all their business freinds and joke about the idiots who were twitching on tv from benzene destroying their nervous system.
    I live in an area where I have personally seen a thousand fold increase in logging trucks hauling trees out of BLM, state, and national forests. This just started this early spring. They usually run in small bursts as forestry contracts are bid on and OK'ed for logging. Now they have run non-stop for over 2 months. The local lumber yard has started looking like old pictures from the clear cutting of the 1890's to 1930's. And on top of that, the lumber prices at the yard have doubled, even though it's being cut and processed right next door, from trees right down the road. Don't be suprised when it costs $100 for a 2"x 4" when we have no more trees in a couple years. This is totally because Trump has rolled back protections and regulations that tried to keep runaway plundering in check.
    Another left-wing kook pops up.

HIPPA protects my medical records unless there's a ahck. No one can prevent that.

The rest of your post it tripe. Whatever privacy issues we have or will have are not related to NN.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,458x in 13,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would have been bad no matter who was president. The only person who would have been worse than Trump is Pence. You will see in a few years time Trump has done nothing for you. He is working on behalf of the corporations. You may not be able to see into what is really happening but at some point in the future you will. It is normally like that. For some reason all the people who feel like they were not being heard as hardcore right wing republicans, feel vindicated that they have a republican again. They don't even care what kind of person that is. It is really strange behavior.

The democrat and republican label is just an illusion. What we should be considering for a president, is what kind of human being he is not what labels he has. Who cares what side he is on, as long as he is a decent human being. Also to accept all monstrous deeds from that person without reservation because you love the way that person does business is also not normal behavior.

We all lose.

Your business transaction is strange...…
    It is our asses being transacted!
    Cutesy Time is OVER

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will tell you a few things that he has taken from you. He has made it so that he can plunder and mine even in national parks everywhere except off his own shore in Florida. In the near future your national parks will be destroyed, there will be disasters like oil spills wild life destruction and your children and children's children will not get to see the same earth that we had to enjoy. Here is one link https://www.quora.com/Is-Trump-talki...national-parks.

He is going to sell your land to pay the national debt.....for reals? Think about what this really means, wake up. http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-tr...-national-debt

Trump is giving up US businesses to foreign interests to make deals, YOUR oil now belongs to Saudi Arabia http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/inve...hur/index.html

Another thing that he has done is bring out of the closet so many racists, and that is harmful for everyone. We are experiencing the effects of that now.

Another thing he has done is get rid of your rights to privacy. He has repealed net neutrality http://time.com/4724128/donald-trump...owser-history/

Violence and confusion have become the norm since Trump was elected, our nation is already no longer the nation it was before his election https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...2R#.orP55Lm18P

The things he has done to you now are in the form of cause and what will become of them in the future will be the effect. We are already experiencing many of the effects but the worst is yet to come. These are just a few of the things. I don't really have the time to delve into it deeply right now but even just this should be enough.

You are being sold out.
    You think just because he is selling out your nation to the highest bidder that it is increasing jobs and you think it is a good thing. Think again.
    Lol, and you claim you're not a leftist. Quack quack.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are wrong I gave a list and backed them up.
    With nothing but fake news from leftist "news" organizations. But you're not a leftist. Lolololololol!
    Cutesy Time is OVER

6. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (05-28-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, and you claim you're not a leftist. Quack quack.
    Well with your extremely intelligent post you leave me at a loss for words ha ha ha. You told me to back it up, I did. Then you swooped in and told me how I'm a leftist again, and told me all I said was lies and how I didn't back it up. You talk a good game. Back up what you said. Prove me wrong. Make it F#@king happen!

Prove that our federal lands wont be plundered
    Prove that net neutrality wont remove your privacy
    Prove that net neutrality wont make it so all of your information is no longer private
    Prove that our oil in Texas does not belong to Saudi Arabia

You asked me to back it up. Me who has no ties to any political party and is not involved in politics took your challenge, a mere little girl. Now let's see what you've got. But not a bunch of B.S either just these topics only. Don't tell me what good you think each will do like the profits and junk. Tell me how I lied. Prove our federal lands weren't sold out. Prove our oil wasn't sold out to Saudi Arabia, prove that net neutrality is for benevolent purposes and will not affect you privacy.

Otherwise your argument is laughable to the extreme.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,773
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If having something means I have to hurt another living being then I would rather go without. How much more so if having something means I will destroy life for the children of the future.

There are other means to get what we want in life. There is no need to do it the dirty way.

Keep in mind here you are telling me I wanted Hillary again, I keep telling you I don't choose a side. I am on the side of humanity. I believe in the dignity and preciousness of all living beings no matter their color. I do not care if they are republican or democrat. All I care about is if you are a decent human being there is nothing else that matters.

I do appreciate you view though and I can understand how you got there, but as for me I just don't share your view. I am in agreement with you on Pence and Hillary, and Bush......we do have some common ground. Just because we disagree on some a huge issues does not mean that we have to disagree on everything.

If I could choose a president it would be someone who is a true human being. It would not be someone who is cold and is a murderer and to get what they want will kill all those in their way. I would not choose someone who would sell us out. I would not choose a person who would destroy my land. I would not choose a person who intends to take away our freedom.
    Sounds like you're pro-life so good thing you ain't political, the Dems wouldn't have you.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Sounds like you're pro-life so good thing you ain't political, the Dems wouldn't have you.
    I don't take sides on that either. For me in my personal life I don't agree with it. I wont go into more detail on my beliefs on that as this is a diversion tactic but that being said I cannot know another persons life situations so how can I judge. Don't act like pro-life is a republican or democrat issue, you are just moving the thread away from the topic. Our most recent presidents of the past were pro abortion it does not matter if they were dem or rep. I am on the side of humanity. I don't believe in mass murder or what you would call war I suppose. Call it what you want, it does not change the fact that it is mass murder, but if it helps you sleep at night sugar coat it.

I don't believe in destroying the earth, well then there must be something wrong with me. Seriously?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well with your extremely intelligent post you leave me at a loss for words ha ha ha. You told me to back it up, I did. Then you swooped in and told me how I'm a leftist again, and told me all I said was lies and how I didn't back it up. You talk a good game. Back up what you said. Prove me wrong. Make it F#@king happen!

Prove that our federal lands wont be plundered can't prove a thing that hasn't happened
    Prove that net neutrality wont remove your privacy there is no such thing as privacy on the net. They've already got your number
    Prove that net neutrality wont make it so all of your information is no longer private see above
    Prove that our oil in Texas does not belong to Saudi Arabia ?

You asked me to back it up. Me who has no ties to any political party and is not involved in politics took your challenge, a mere little girl. Now let's see what you've got. But not a bunch of B.S either just these topics only. Don't tell me what good you think each will do like the profits and junk. Tell me how I lied. Prove our federal lands weren't sold out. Prove our oil wasn't sold out to Saudi Arabia, prove that net neutrality is for benevolent purposes and will not affect you privacy.

Otherwise your argument is laughable to the extreme.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    So you believe the liberal hype that net neutrality is neutral?
    Net neutrality is just the idea that all web traffic should be carried equally, without "fast lanes", or priority, given to certain selected web sites or content. This prevented the big ISP's from prioritizing their own websites and curated web traffic over their competitors, or even outright blocking their competitors web traffic. That is neutral. Now that it has been scrapped, a company like Charter can give you curated internet by blocking access to FOX news. You would be stuck with CNN. That is not neutral.
    Worse yet, those ISP's are largely cable companies, and there is nothing to prevent them from tiering their services, just like cable packages. For example, basic internet that includes some news sites and all .gov domains might run you $50/month. Then they can add a social media package that includes access to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. for an extra $10/month. Then they can have a youtube add-on that runs another $10/month. And Netflix or Amazon TV might cost you an extra $30/month because of bandwidth useage. To go unlimited it might cost $300/month, and to opt out of data collection on all your devices through your modem connection to the ISP might cost you $1,000/month. This kind of thing is not neutral.

Plundering? Where did this happen before that regulation and now that it has been revoked?
    Plundering is when a company or private person strips all the valuable resources from a place. It has been going on a long time. These days, even on private lands or federal lands, since companies have not been able to buy the land, they get away by buying rights to the lands. Mineral rights, water right, etc. Then, the resources on the land get stripped away until there are none left. That is plundering. We have had alot of plundering in our history, but now regulations that try to limit this activity are being thrown out, so plundering is increasing.
    The other side to this mental deficiency that would cause someone to take all the resources from an area and leave nothing but a dusty plot behind is the pollution and clean-up costs. If a place is deforested, the winds can cause dirt to clog streams, so someone has to go out and fix it by planting some kind of ground cover. If a mining company leaves an area heavily polluted with harmful chemicals used in the extraction processes, someone has to go try to prevent it from also entering water sources. This is another byproduct of plundering, where the costs get added to the burden of taxpayers.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

+ Reply to Thread