User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: UFO stories get Tucker Carlson's full attention.

  1. #11
    Points: 10,106, Level: 24
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1624
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,121
    Points
    10,106
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    890
    Thanked 1,617x in 1,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider conspiracy.

    A half dozen Navy personnel punk the internet (and Carlson).

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lummy; 06-01-2018 at 05:17 PM.

  2. #12
    Points: 21,415, Level: 35
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Don's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    29690
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    5,286
    Points
    21,415
    Level
    35
    Thanks Given
    4,184
    Thanked 3,932x in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now who is really peddling conspiracies?

    I thought this topic was going to be about unexplained phenomenon but it was really about making fun of Tucker Carlson. Maybe that's why so many people are afraid to bring this kind of thing up, they don't want to be ridiculed.


  3. #13
    Points: 10,106, Level: 24
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1624
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,121
    Points
    10,106
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    890
    Thanked 1,617x in 1,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Now who is really peddling conspiracies?

    I thought this topic was going to be about unexplained phenomenon but it was really about making fun of Tucker Carlson. Maybe that's why so many people are afraid to bring this kind of thing up, they don't want to be ridiculed.
    Rub-a-dub-dub, I'm in Carlson's tub. Not making fun.

  4. #14
    Original Ranter
    Points: 504,757, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    421879
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    152,801
    Points
    504,757
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    88,818
    Thanked 72,854x in 49,466 Posts
    Mentioned
    2192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing funny about this. It is time that a major news source took this seriously. The evidence is very clear that something it out there. Whether it is aliens, or us with a black book project, or whatever, ignoring the sightings and evidence only makes you look silly.
    Molon labe
    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

  5. #15
    Points: 37,001, Level: 47
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,549
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    179545
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    16,444
    Points
    37,001
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    12
    Thanked 11,230x in 7,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if they are extra terrestrials visiting the planet observing us. for some kind of study.
    We are not that interesting.
    Gentlemen and ladies, I hate inflation, I hate taxes, and I hate Communism. Do something about it. Ronald Reagan's instructions to his first assembled Cabinet.

  6. #16
    Original Ranter
    Points: 504,757, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    421879
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    152,801
    Points
    504,757
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    88,818
    Thanked 72,854x in 49,466 Posts
    Mentioned
    2192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    We are not that interesting.
    We weren't until be developed nuclear weapons. UFO sightings are as old as written history, but they spiked in 1945 after we nuked two Japanese cities. Then we get Roswell three years later, and numerous reports of sightings and even abductions to this day.
    Molon labe
    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

  7. #17
    Points: 10,106, Level: 24
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1624
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,121
    Points
    10,106
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    890
    Thanked 1,617x in 1,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    There is nothing funny about this. It is time that a major news source took this seriously. The evidence is very clear that something it out there. Whether it is aliens, or us with a black book project, or whatever, ignoring the sightings and evidence only makes you look silly.
    As I suggested, I share Tucker's -- and your -- apparent frustration on this matter, at least somewhat. But what can anyone do or say about it? Also, given the amazing sophistication of cgi, and the propensity of some people to decieve with it, and given the fact that the media well knows what fake news is since they make it up daily, they probably have fairly tepid response to this, especially since Trump can't be blamed for anything. Yet.

    If it's true, and I'm certainly inclined to believe it is, just what can be done if something should be done?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    We are not that interesting.
    Depends on how hungry they get, doesn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    We weren't until be developed nuclear weapons. UFO sightings are as old as written history, but they spiked in 1945 after we nuked two Japanese cities. Then we get Roswell three years later, and numerous reports of sightings and even abductions to this day.
    Hmm ... interesting ...

    However, they would have had to travel very, very fast -- like at fictional speeds unknown to man -- to arrive here so quickly from the nearest galaxy even thought of possibly having life. Either that, or from some adjacent dimensions, and they've been around here all along.

  8. #18
    Original Ranter
    Points: 504,757, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    421879
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    152,801
    Points
    504,757
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    88,818
    Thanked 72,854x in 49,466 Posts
    Mentioned
    2192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    As I suggested, I share Tucker's -- and your -- apparent frustration on this matter, at least somewhat. But what can anyone do or say about it? Also, given the amazing sophistication of cgi, and the propensity of some people to decieve with it, and given the fact that the media well knows what fake news is since they make it up daily, they probably have fairly tepid response to this, especially since Trump can't be blamed for anything. Yet.

    If it's true, and I'm certainly inclined to believe it is, just what can be done if something should be done?




    Depends on how hungry they get, doesn't it?



    Hmm ... interesting ...

    However, they would have had to travel very, very fast -- like at fictional speeds unknown to man -- to arrive here so quickly from the nearest galaxy even thought of possibly having life. Either that, or from some adjacent dimensions, and they've been around here all along.
    What can we do? Disclosure and allow the advanced technology to be passed to all.

    Regarding the distances traveled, they could use worm holes or have some other way to "jump" through vast parts of space. They certainly are not relying on chemical rockets or nuclear engines.
    Molon labe
    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

  9. #19
    Points: 10,106, Level: 24
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1624
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,121
    Points
    10,106
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    890
    Thanked 1,617x in 1,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    What can we do? Disclosure and allow the advanced technology to be passed to all.
    And why would they want to pass their technology on to us?

  10. #20
    Original Ranter
    Points: 504,757, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    421879
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    152,801
    Points
    504,757
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    88,818
    Thanked 72,854x in 49,466 Posts
    Mentioned
    2192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    And why would they want to pass their technology on to us?
    I think they already have, our government keeps it in black projects outside of the reach of society.
    Molon labe
    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO