Members banned from this thread: RadioGod

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: How Long can we endure the nightmare that is Trump?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,824x in 10,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    You keep telling me I am a crybaby, and complaining, the only time you will see me complain is when I am sticking up for another person. I do that when I see injustice. I don't care if I am called a crybaby or what ever. That is the last thing I am.

Not once have I tattled on you, not once have I cried, Not once have I backed down from an argument with you that you engage. Not once have I name called first. I name call back in return.

But I am slowing down on all that since I realized the arguments are not real.

Debating is fine, disagreeing is fine as well in fact it is healthy. But your style of disagreeing has a sharp edge it is filled with pent up hate for what you call "the other side". You have been tricked into division of the mind. You have been coerced into this state of instability. You have an idea of you and them. You think you are separate, when in fact you are not. You have built up a hatred and pain about "the other side" You feel they are harming you. If you encounter someone who you think might be from "the other side" you go on the attack. But you might be attacking a person who isn't even on the side you think. You are not seeing things through. You are thinking with your emotions instead of your mind.

@Captdon you might not be trying to run me off the forum but several people have already told me that yes they are trying to run the left off the forum. I have seen it time and time again.

We can all exist here and share our views and argue our points like civilized adults. Real issues get lost in a thread that resorts to insults. The thread is lost. There is real benefit in real debate even heated debate, but resorting to childishness and spamming the thread with it buries the thread. I do see the tactic. But it is very immature.
    \

Again, I haven't been tricked into or out of anything. I'm not some damn fool letting others, including you, do my thinking for me.

I have the same right to say what I want as you do. I don't want anyone run off. I'm not going to let up on what I know or believe to keep someone here or see them go.
    Last edited by Captdon; 06-01-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,824x in 10,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suds00 View Post
    anyway you look at it trump is a poor president,whether he completes his term or not.his influence is not positive anyone who thinks this country can continue like this for 2 terms is totally unrealistic.
    You're in for an unhappy six and a half years.

I don't care about positive influences. i want actions that are for this country without apology or regret.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-01-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,097x in 27,769 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyway you look at it trump is a poor president,whether he completes his term or not.his influence is not positive anyone who thinks this country can continue like this for 2 terms is totally unrealistic.
    This makes me smile.

A wise person will plan for two Trump Presidential terms.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-01-2018)

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,708
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,907x in 18,637 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continue like what? The economy is booming, people get to keep more of their paycheck, you'd like that to end? Why? Because Trump did it?

If it's the moral decay you're talking about, that isn't Trump's fault, you need to look to your own party for that.

+ Reply to Thread