Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,071x in 788 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I was citing statistics. Data are not racist.
    Irrelevant deflection. You brought race into a discussion that didn't have anything to do with race. It wasn't the liberals who did that. It was you.

I said liberals are hypocritical for not rising up against atheists not blacks or something.
    And I pointed out that claim is incorrect, being liberals aren't the race-fixated ones here.

Who's projecting here?
    The one who made the discussion about race, and then claimed others always made the discussion about race.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,071x in 788 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That also does not lead to the conclusion that some atheists didn't say they believed in God. It's ambiguous.
    Correct. Hence, your claim that some (a significant percentage) of atheists are saying they believe in God is unsupported. You're attacking a strawman.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamooth For This Useful Post:

kilgram (07-04-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,905x in 54,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    From Post #250: THE TREE OF DEATH OR THE TREE OF LIFE...

The tree of knowledge of good and evil was not necessarily being aware of what knowledge that tree may have had, but the partaking of it which is what originally opened up death. So, there is the tree of death.
    Except it's called the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and particaking of it leads to suffering and death.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Correct. Hence, your claim that some (a significant percentage) of atheists are saying they believe in God is unsupported. You're attacking a strawman.
    It's ambiguous, I'll give you that. As such it neither supports, nor falsifies, as you see wont to take it.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Irrelevant deflection. You brought race into a discussion that didn't have anything to do with race. It wasn't the liberals who did that. It was you.

And I pointed out that claim is incorrect, being liberals aren't the race-fixated ones here.

The one who made the discussion about race, and then claimed others always made the discussion about race.

Facts are not racist. You read racism into the facts I cited.

I was pointing out that you misread my meaning. I was calling liberals contradictory for being racist, even though that's true, I was saying they are contradictory in the arguments about oppression.

You've made it about racism.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orion Rules:
    From Post #250: THE TREE OF DEATH OR THE TREE OF LIFE...

The tree of knowledge of good and evil was not necessarily being aware of what knowledge that tree may have had, but the partaking of it which is what originally opened up death. So, there is the tree of death.
    Except it's called the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and particaking of it leads to suffering and death.
    But the original which was cited is the meaning of the point to be made. There is a tree of death mentioned in other works written, and that is where it may be found, as some have heard or read the same words.

When Germany was Lent(ed) the Weimer Republic of the world system, it was doomed. The Waffen-SS fought for their country as the Knights of old. Gosh, it was 'we did not want to speak German', so were fooled.

George Washington, who 'spoke' fluent German, was the father of the country they have destroyed. No matter how it is put, it is because of what the allies did to Dresden Germany by way of incendiary bombs. Inherited.

Right down to the southern border, Canada if you will, 'boats' headed north, south, east, west, to America, because of what was done to the Germans. So I.S.I.S., the sieve of a Roman Republic, Hillary loves that seti got seated.

Then for all that, animal blood sacrifice has not abated. The crocodile, alligator are part of the tribe of Gad. Animal blood sacrifice is an affliction to the LORD, Isaiah 1, and so porous borders: corruption has it never burned?

What time reading "The Gospel of the Holy Twelve", rather than believing the arch-heretic serpent called Moses. Osarseph was his name, part of the Hyksos. From there the story of where money was thought to have been made.

http://www.essene.com/NazareneGospel/index.html
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread