Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A possible cure for Narcolepsy.

Hey guys, guess what... I just remembered this disease, as I overheard someone mention it, and, decided to take a non lethal crack at it. Please remember, by the end of this 'message' there will be whole scale improvements in a person's health with this disease, owing to the remedies that are easy to apply and really won't hurt - a simple phone call to your general practitioner or doctor or nurse will confirm this, even though, as they will be skeptical, they will suggest trying this, yes, why not, with the usual treatment, okay?

After a brief squiz at research, I have found that they report that this disease, Narcolepsy, is caused by muscle stress and emotional instability, or, unbalance, and, that it affects sleep so that the person 'sleeps badly.' This is down to the body being unbalanced, and then the body will feel uncomfortable when it is trying to relax. This is because the body is too sensitive, so, without looking at the treatments, I am guessing that the remedies suggested are relaxants, or, downers, yes?

I find that the real reason is the one I put forth, but, how do we deal with this without the costly remedies? It stands to reason that the costs of producing this remedy are cheap, but, the medicine itself is expensive because the market is small, okay? This means we can put them out of their misery, the producers of this 'medicine,' with some simple remedies you can filter into your diet, as usual with my remedies, yes?

For now, we know that we need to desensitise the body. This would be where the crude remedy is to basically give the patient knock out toxins to smack them to sleep, yes? Observe the ingredients of the bottle to verify this, let's call it living and learning, okay?

Seeing as how we need to desensitise the body, I suggest dense foods, like meat and milk. This will clog the arteries and increase your lethargy, where you will fall asleep more naturally, of course. Then, there is the prospect of having relaxing music playing, where the sounds of waves crashing, over a cheap compact disc, or, even a small aquarium near your bed, would help. So far, we must have made it easier to relax while sleeping, but, there is more!

Then, there is a need to relax the muscles, permanently. This can be done by exercise, as is prescribed for all diseases, but, I recommend push ups, as that works the whole body, okay? This will realize itself as arms, chest, legs and torso being worked, for a all over body work out, that will build muscle and relax afterwards.

As far as other remedy types go, that should be factored in, we should observe that this goes to the brain, yes? Acupuncture before sleep will help, as that tweaks one nerve, to feel stress, while the rest of the body relaxes as a chain reaction. A new mattress for your bed will help a lot too! This brain is too sensitive, so that leads to increased hyperactivity, where the heart will beat faster, running blood to the brain, which means excess fuels, yes? This means the excess fuels are hyper charging the brain, like pouring extra coal onto a fire, okay? That leads to extra activity, and the person cannot find the lavish lush emotions to sleep.

So, to control the emotions, as the senses communicate in energy that comes from the outside, to the nerves, to the brain, emotionally as 'a charge,' where the brain absorbs the pulse from the outside, or, if you are into telecoms, 'signal,' then we need to channel this energy outside the body! This can be done by having one of those watches that draws energy from the body to power, or, a cheap generic of that - let's say a device that 'charges the watch,' without the watch, just some cheap junk that sucks energy?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fell asleep reading this post.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (06-05-2018)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main cause of dysfunctional sleep cycles is lack of exercise, and the main reason for lack of exercise is computers. Pretty simple, IMHO.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have it and sleep apnia. Cure the sleep part and the other seems to get a lot better.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread