Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, the whole design of why religion is the best subject to fight over, as to where the proxies sent to war had to be derived from, that Moses is not the sole author of the first five books of the Bible, and so from there it goes on...

It was the easiest example to just study the Great Pyramid to see how the Lord Jesus Christ was fit to it, and to practically forget the rest of what men of God had said about it, because they were taught the Bible is perfection.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-06-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,406x in 36,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I did not say the council put the New Testament together. I said it didn't. I said it threw out certain writings. The Bible as we know it came later.

You should save your snarking until I earn it.
    No, you didn't say the council put the New Testament together. "I'm glad we agree on this..." would seem indicate as much. See, you earned my snark again, Don.

I am responding to people who think not only that that this and much more happened at the Council of Nicaea but that any attempt to define Christianity and clarify what the community of the faithful actually believe is a diabolical scheme to "control the masses".

Do better next time.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,825x in 10,123 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    No, you didn't say the council put the New Testament together. "I'm glad we agree on this..." would seem indicate as much. See, you earned my snark again, Don.

I am responding to people who think not only that that this and much more happened at the Council of Nicaea but that any attempt to define Christianity and clarify what the community of the faithful actually believe is a diabolical scheme to "control the masses".

Do better next time.
    Nope. You snarked me for my son. He also didn't say what you accused people of yet you took a shot at his education and vocation. It's on you after all.

I don't mind being snarked but I mind my son being snarked. I did fine. You sort of didn't.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nope. You snarked me for my son. He also didn't say what you accused people of yet you took a shot at his education and vocation. It's on you after all.

I don't mind being snarked but I mind my son being snarked. I did fine. You sort of didn't.
    1. I didn't accuse you or your son of saying anything.
    2. Don't bring your son into the discussion if he's off limits.

BTW, when I said I am the only one who knows anything about this topic I was referring to the people I was actually having the discussion with. I'm sorry that set you off but your insecurity isn't my problem.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Ya, the whole design of why religion is the best subject to fight over, as to where the proxies sent to war had to be derived from, that Moses is not the sole author of the first five books of the Bible, and so from there it goes on...

It was the easiest example to just study the Great Pyramid to see how the Lord Jesus Christ was fit to it, and to practically forget the rest of what men of God had said about it, because they were taught the Bible is perfection.
    It was the wonderful finding by Robert Bauval who started the whole thing of how three stars would be found aligning to something else once written...the universe had expanded by then. The search for truth never stopped, but was rather elevated even higher when an associate stated he had found the Lord Jesus Christ by studying the layout of just the Great Pyramid. Then the story began to unfold there was way more to something else, and that once truth is sought after, it will be found. 'Ask, seek, knock', Jesus said.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,825x in 10,123 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I didn't accuse you or your son of saying anything.
    2. Don't bring your son into the discussion if he's off limits.

BTW, when I said I am the only one who knows anything about this topic I was referring to the people I was actually having the discussion with. I'm sorry that set you off but your insecurity isn't my problem.
    You said he should ask for his money back for his education. Snark.

I guarantee he knows more about Christianity than you ever will. You couldn't take what I said with good grace. I said what I did about snarking him as a joke.

That's your problem not mine.

You are talking to everyone on a forum. Don't be so defensive when you mistype.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You said he should ask for his money back for his education. Snark.

I guarantee he knows more about Christianity than you ever will. You couldn't take what I said with good grace. I said what I did about snarking him as a joke.

That's your problem not mine.

You are talking to everyone on a forum. Don't be so defensive when you mistype.
    See, you're doing it again. Don't bring your son into it if he's not fair game. Understood? I'm sure your son is totally awesome but he's irrelevant.

No, I'm not talking to everyone on a forum. If I address a particular member or members I am talking to them alone. Sorry if what I said made you defensive. Don't be so insecure.

This is incredible. You agree with me but for some reason you want to argue about...something.
    Last edited by Mister D; 06-06-2018 at 01:25 PM.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you are watching too much Davinci Code and Ancient Aliens. Others are getting their history off of kook websites. The First Council of Nicaea had nothing to do with the formation of the biblical canon. It was not on the agenda. The 2nd Council of Nicaea had nothing to do with the bible either and the only possible connection Constantine had with the biblical canon is his request for 50 bibles for the Church of Constantinople. That may have motivated debate on what books were considered sacred scripture. The bible took centuries to reach its final form although it was slightly modified by Luther in the 16th Century.
    Specifically, you are right from what historical accounts tell of those times, i.e. of those same councils. But in the beginning there was the destruction of certain manuscripts, as also what have been called the trials of Christ's descendants. This was the subject of certain parts of the works of Sir Laurence Gardener and what the Grail purportedly is. The allegation is that the Christ had children who were born afterwards. This is regarded by some to be heretical news. "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown, as of his other works, it's almost as if what other writer even compares. The best thought-out, it all seems, as the stories are told in "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angels & Demons".

***/\Ham/\Shem/\Japheth's Europe, to first there is Tutankhamun, Egyptian King. His father, was he the chief Antichrist of then? Was Mr. Obama made the second antichrist to sit by one? The real Antichrist is his name. Shem is the name of a German shepherd. The shepherds know their LORD rides a swift cloud, Isaiah 19, verses 24-25, Christmas Eve and Christmastime, the colors Ptah wears in mummified form. The Grand Architect of the Universe, once was, still is, that light is a shadow of darkness, that Isaiah 19:24-25 describes how the Egyptians were 'God chose those Israelites'.

Whatever the different Bible versions leave out or include in them, there are still other works. The Gospel given as being full partly works. It is not all of it, though, as are the Heavens. The faith of the church is into the pulling down of the anti-Christian strongholds. Whatever light yet unseen, the wrath of God is in the wings. Airborne sickness, the feathers of birds. Horus owns the horses. 'The works of Ra' are found in the Book of Revelation, chapters 1-21, 22 x 4, the cost of the 144,000 foundation stones for all of the thefts, murders, sorceries. The Egyptian rams represent(ed) the wheels of Aries.

Evul wuckid mayhem **** ********* ****.

'All heresy and false doctrine came by the popes'.

The faces of the Earth's quarters:

New International Version
    Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a human being, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

New Living Translation
    Each of the four cherubim had four faces: the first was the face of an ox, the second was a human face, the third was the face of a lion, and the fourth was the face of an eagle.

Contemporary English Version
    Each of the winged creatures had four faces: the face of a bull, the face of a human, the face of a lion, and the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 10:14, Numbers 1, Genesis 14, Isaiah 19, Isaiah 1, Genesis 1, Isaiah 66:3.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    zachroidott's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 566x in 460 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You linked to a Wikipedia article you obviously haven't bothered to read and to a totally irrelevant topic about Martin Luther. Again, this council had nothing to do with the bible. Neither did Constantine. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Kerfluffy. I don't care how that bric-a-brac history, genealogies and fairy tales came about.
    Last edited by zachroidott; 07-10-2018 at 11:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread