After watching this, and analysing that movies are made with certain plots, I am drawn to the meaning of the soul stones. These items are very important in the movie, and, I believe I can decipher them.

There are six of them, in the primary and secondary colours. This means they need to be linked to each other, to form 'a circle.' A circle is a utility style, in neither offence nor defence, so they will form 'an abstract power.' This power is surely about the universe, controlling things that are not defined by science, but, rather in ancient terms.

The time stone, this might be found in the oldest galaxy, or, it might change to get to the newest galaxy. This would be where the essence of time would be described as reactions themselves, with the reactions based on change. This would come down to message, of 'force.' The fundamental theme of force itself is electromagnetism, so, this will be 'bonds' as well. Looking in a dense galaxy, or, an old dense galaxy, or, the other way around, might be wise? Surrounding the core.

The soul stone. This is where the heavens meet the earth, as, without a soul we would not be alive, and, without a heaven, we would not have a connection. Seeing as how this is connected to planets and fields, I gather that it is the gravity itself that pulls souls towards it, with a pulse keeping the soul in the body, yes? This means, seeing as how the heart chakra is green, and is supplies the 'earthing' for the soul to stay in the body, it will stand to reason that this lies in the heart of a galaxy, yes?

The mind stone. This is where the essence of consciousness comes from, so, it would stand to reason it is actually blue! This means the stone will be base on the ability to learn, so will be within something living, like a sun? Seeing as how the sun is alive, as it has energy, and, keep on going, like a heart beating, it stands to reason that it is based on 'psychology and arts,' learning and memory. I suppose a galaxy that is denied learning, or, lush in it, would be a good place, but it would need life to inject the images necessary for 'image based learning.' I say this because we learn by image association, and, that means we merely link things we call 'nouns.'

What do you think? Who wants to give me a lift?