Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,245x in 27,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, I hate the Corrupt Federal Government - Slow rolling the IG Report

Well.

Some time ago I mentioned that bureaucracies use the Inspector General to bury bad news. I wondered why an IG report due out in March was delayed. And delayed again. And now slow rolled and weakened before a heavily redacted version is released on a Friday evening.

God, I hate the corrupt Federal government.

"The Department of Justice and the FBI are deliberately attempting to slow roll and redact significant portions of DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz’s report on the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, according to numerous congressional officials and investigators.The 400-page report, which was completed several weeks ago and addresses Clinton’s use of her private server for government business, is currently being reviewed by the DOJ and FBI. According to sources, individuals mentioned in the reports are also allowed to review the document. It is expected to be “long and thorough” and will criticize the handling of the investigation by former FBI Director James Comey, who has spent the better part of the past several months promoting his book A Higher Loyalty."

https://saraacarter.com/lawmakers-wa...on-fbi-report/
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 06-07-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-07-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,958x in 55,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I told you a long time ago that the IG report wasn't going to tell us anything we don't already know.

Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I told you a long time ago that the IG report wasn't going to tell us anything we don't already know.
    That will be true by the time it is released. Expect a steady drip of leaks between this date and its release date.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Well.

Some time ago I mentioned that bureaucracies use the Inspector General to bury bad news. I wondered why an IG report due out in March was delayed. And delayed again. And now slow rolled and weakened before a heavily redacted version is released on a Friday evening.

God, I hate the corrupt Federal government.

"The Department of Justice and the FBI are deliberately attempting to slow roll and redact significant portions of DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz’s report on the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, according to numerous congressional officials and investigators.The 400-page report, which was completed several weeks ago and addresses Clinton’s use of her private server for government business, is currently being reviewed by the DOJ and FBI. According to sources, individuals mentioned in the reports are also allowed to review the document. It is expected to be “long and thorough” and will criticize the handling of the investigation by former FBI Director James Comey, who has spent the better part of the past several months promoting his book A Higher Loyalty."

https://saraacarter.com/lawmakers-wa...on-fbi-report/
    Yep. The IG slow-rolled this report.

The IG did the same thing Comey did. The IG laid out a case for collusion between the FBI and reporters in support of the Democrats. He laid out a case for obstruction of justice against Comey. And the IG laid out the case of Comey's insubordination.

The IG laid bare the role Strzok and Page played in the coup attempt.
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 06-14-2018 at 06:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread