Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abstract Magic.

Up until now, I have dealt with concepts of games and fantasies to manifest as spells, with logic and science guiding my reasoning. This means that the way for me was with common sense applied via science to concepts I wanted to manifest, of course.

After watching Infinity Wars, I am sure there is another way. This would mean, these terms of reality and power, never finding a place in my works, need to be incorporated. Imagine, now, combining abstract arts with our modern sciences? The mind boggles at what could be...

So, let's first lay some foundations from this 'haggard Infinity wars formula?' After all it did work with the four elements... These i identified as obviously four states, with fire being the bonds themselves between the other three.

With [Soul], [Power], [Mind], [Reality], [Time] and [Space], we find that there are six theories to various sciences or central themes to measurement for these types of 'scales.' The first is a measurement of gravity or attraction and repulsion, the second is a measurement of how much force there is, the third is a measure of how much sensitivity, he fourth is a measure of reactivity, the fifth a measure of decay and the last a measure of mass itself.

With this in mind, we could maybe make a mathematical language for manifesting powers? This would mean we would need to apply those squiggles and stuff to these, write them down on paper, and, read the paper to ourselves, combining this ignition 'mind' to friction, for genesis and then including the other types of values for the complete 'spell.'

That means we could apply counter balance to each thing, to exert force of a certain degree, in a three dimensional space, as there are six sides to this 'dice.' A dice would be a most basic six dimensional object, of course. Each one having it's own opposite, would mean that they would balance out.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-07-2018)

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First spell attempt and more theory.

So, I have been challenged by my peers to make someone go invisible using this... stuff...

We would want to alter reactivity of photons, reducing the area to darkness, so we would need physics in this formula that has a negative value. Then, we would need reactivity, so include some electron's theory,more physics, at the right place in your diagram. Then, we would need to increase mass of the - I think we are making a darkness spell? - and so forth, all with 'negative values relating to light.'

This would probably darken the area, or, a ray of black would emerge, a ray of shadows, of course!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to black.

This is going somewhere, maybe we need to include some chemistry for the gases to all be the same, maybe nitrogen, as that is what makes space so black at night, and, then make sure there are positive values for our formula?

Since balance is key, keeping them so far apart value wise, means you need to counter balance this with your diagram and that means more chemistry the other side, maybe with helium, or hydrogen, yes?

Then, we need to hold our hands out and think of these values, as hey appear on the diagram, 'as we shape a box,' and then whisper these values out to the world.

Then, we could also open our hands, as if to splay the fingers, and then imagine the finger tips and fingers themselves giving off 'polar power.' As in magnetic fields.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theory of unification and levitation.

This would be where we overlap the values presented to us, and, then, say it is a [A] and an underscore, then it would be an ]eight,] yes? A [B] is already an eight in the proper symbols, so this [A] with a [u] instead of underscore would be like a Russian character, with the lay out either digital, where an [8] would be popular, representing the whole lay out being filled with square characters, or, with curves and half lines, yes?

Let's try this out? To levitate, we need to write down that mass is less than zero, a lot! This would be [six] values where mass is less than zero in the end, by overlaying the characters with each other, a lot of eights, or, for more fine tuning, the characters would simply be squashed onto each other, with polarization maybe being popular, it could be two characters opposing each other sharing the same space, and three of these values, maybe in a circle for 'a continuous image.'

This should be where you place your hands lower than your stomach, to indicate the energy is going downwards. To come down, you need to merely reverse the sum, where the mass value answers are more than zero, too much maybe thumping you down!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, where dies this power come from?

Seeing as how it does not make you tired, it is merely a conflux of mind, body and spirit, yes? It is a mere formula, that, will be brought into this world by mass, in the form of your voice carrying 'density,' as mentioned in "Infinity Wars" with the Space and Soul stones, Being an orange and blue colour configuration, to show the stress caused by these colours, being second best with the second most amount of influence - maybe imagining them changing orange or blue, or, just orange or blue, preferably blue as that is a primary colour, because these are the second most striking colours to capture the attention of the faeries around us, 'the strong force.' Then, red and green for Time and Reality, preferably red, as that is also a attention getting colours to focus on with the mind, simpler to manifest so easier to project in a formula, and, 'representing the weak force.' Then, the yellow and purple, preferably yellow, as it represents the Mind and Power, which is electromagnetism and friction, the bonding force between mass and activity, of course. Allocating the right type of formula to the right type of colours, in the right order, or, a triangle or circle, then compressing this projection to become bonded, maybe even projecting, if you know how, the illusions, to become one... hey, you would need to know how to make illusions as a gateway to projecting formulas to compress, yes?

Right!

Illusions come about as the first spell, where you project the image via adding 'chemical numbers,' for the gases or otherwise, as I believe that gases are the building block of all matter, as they are merely more dense the more mass then have, and like building blocks for heavier elements. This will draw on the energy around us, as in 'dungeons and dragons arcane magic',' where the power does not come from us but manipulations, yes?

One should be cautious with this, that you do not go overboard with anything and hurt yourself or others, so, rational or small values for beginners, maybe levitating an inch or so would do to just have some fun, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Protection from fire, lightning or electricity and acid.

These three forms of gas, liquid and massive attacks they say could be on the rise, and, this means that we need to protect ourselves from this, yes? Actually, I am going to try to bless everybody with defiance against these 'terrible things.'

First we need to observe that all these attacks carry mass, yes? This means we need to shield ourselves fro this, with an abstract term of infinity to the power of logarithm infinity by infinity on an eight - a infinity sign is a eight on it's side, as if lying down, yes? This should carry the following formula, in [Blue];

[Mass] + [1 meter] = [infinity mass gas].

The simpler the formula the easier it is to picture, of course. This will create a magical wall between you and 'the element' and then nothing will pass through, of course. Keeping this constant will be done by myself, where the charm will be [infinity mass gas to the power of infinity] * [chemical electrical energy]. Keeping this constant for myself will be done by simply making time [infinity]!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 893
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,123x in 892 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "[Mass] + [1 meter] = [infinity mass gas]. " I hope you're not standing next to me when this event happens...

+ Reply to Thread