Members banned from this thread: MisterVeritis


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 169

Thread: How to stop a school shooter? Something for you to consider personally!

  1. #21
    Points: 4,496, Level: 15
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    847
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,931
    Points
    4,496
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    482
    Thanked 837x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    So are you saying the innocent civilians are automatically guilty because they may be Muslims? If so well sorry to tell you this is not a race war. We are not killing them because they are not Christians. Not sure what world you are from?
    What are you talking about?

    In our name means that what ever our nation does we as people agree to it and they represent us on the world stage. The actions of our government are the actions of the people. They act and speak on our behalf. They are our representatives!
    It means my tax dollars paid for it, that means I did it with my own hands. It means You and I are mass murderers by proxy!
    No we don't. No they don't. No it doesn't.



  2. #22
    Points: 4,496, Level: 15
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    847
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,931
    Points
    4,496
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    482
    Thanked 837x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should just nuke the place and be done with it.

    You're pretty good proof that anything less is just BS.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (06-08-2018)

  4. #23
    Points: 10,743, Level: 24
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18931
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,720
    Points
    10,743
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    1,454
    Thanked 892x in 652 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    What does that mean, "in our name"? How do you know who is innocent and who isn't, given Islam is inherently anti-Christian? It's in the Koran. Hello? What do you propose? This better be really good.
    What do I mean?
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

  5. #24
    Points: 50,228, Level: 54
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38453
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18,330
    Points
    50,228
    Level
    54
    Thanks Given
    32,333
    Thanked 9,469x in 6,843 Posts
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Yes but you are trying to be clever and weird. Anyone who is intelligent with a brain will know what I meant someone who has the intelligence of a rock cannot!
    you are, at best, disingenuous. With me, you need to be quite specific. Don't deal in generalities, because I will throw them back in your face. You may cease and desist with the demeaning insults.
    I will not be held accountable for another's actions, thoughts, or attitudes.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  6. #25
    Points: 4,496, Level: 15
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    847
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,931
    Points
    4,496
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    482
    Thanked 837x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You, for one, are an "infidel". Infidels are to be killed.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (06-08-2018)

  8. #26
    Points: 10,743, Level: 24
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18931
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,720
    Points
    10,743
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    1,454
    Thanked 892x in 652 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    you are, at best, disingenuous. With me, you need to be quite specific. Don't deal in generalities, because I will throw them back in your face. You may cease and desist with the demeaning insults.
    I will not be held accountable for another's actions, thoughts, or attitudes.
    You give me insults on a day to day basis, way worse than this every single day and you got mad because I said you have the intelligence of a rock? You say way worse to me every single day many times every day. Not once have I told you not to say a personal insult to me. I have taken it like a man, and I am a little girl! You demean me many times per day.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

    silvereyes (06-10-2018)

  10. #27
    Points: 10,743, Level: 24
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18931
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,720
    Points
    10,743
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    1,454
    Thanked 892x in 652 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    You, for one, are an "infidel". Infidels are to be killed.
    That is a threat on a persons life, you can go to prison for that.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

  11. #28
    Points: 94,968, Level: 75
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,382
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    282963
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    46,096
    Points
    94,968
    Level
    75
    Thanks Given
    33,060
    Thanked 14,324x in 11,110 Posts
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    You give me insults on a day to day basis, way worse than this every single day and you got mad because I said you have the intelligence of a rock? You say way worse to me every single day many times every day. Not once have I told you not to say a personal insult to me. I have taken it like a man, and I am a little girl! You demean me many times per day.
    Female? Who would have guessed it?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (06-08-2018)

  13. #29
    Points: 17,005, Level: 31
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    8960
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,581
    Points
    17,005
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    1,634
    Thanked 2,187x in 1,565 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    What do you think? I have already said it time and time again.

    We kill just the bad guy. It is unjustifiable to blow up the whole building to get one bad guy when we know there are innocent civilians being used as shields. To use a bomb is just lazy. Send in a team, or wait him out. We have tech now that can see and hear through walls and bullets that can go through walls too. There are better ways.

    If it was your childs school you would not agree that you should blow it up no way in hell! You would go in yourself and take the guy out with your bare hands if needed. Because you child is precious!

    So why then are children of other nations not treated just as precious as our own children?

    Do you not see the absurdity? That is the point of this thread. Some are just ignorant, but some of us have no humanity and do not deserve the designation human being.
    We don't do that. Please stop making things up to support your nonsensical ravings.

    Progressivism, ideas so good, they have to be mandatory

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

    Don (06-08-2018)

  15. #30
    Points: 10,743, Level: 24
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18931
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,720
    Points
    10,743
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    1,454
    Thanked 892x in 652 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    That is a threat on a persons life, you can go to prison for that.
    If in fact you do kill me, it is written here in the forum that you said you would do it, and it is already stored and processed by the AI and you will not get away with it. You will go to prison for sure!


    I get a death threat for sticking up for not killing kids. Who are you people? This death threat is now from two people since one of you liked the comment! Now you will both go to prison if I die.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 06-08-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO