Members banned from this thread: MisterVeritis

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: How to stop a school shooter? Something for you to consider personally!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,485x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    It is amazing that a person would even have to argue about why killing kids is wrong. Not just kids but all inocent people. If you kill a kid in america you will be loathed by all maybe even killed by bad guys in prison because even in prison the worst of all the criminals see child killers as the lowest of the low. They are the worst of society and they will kill that man who killed a child as a favor to the world.

But you are saying becasue that child is not an american I am the one who is wrong. I am a crazy person. Making stuff up. No the bombings are real, just because you say that it is not real no one is going to believe you we all have eyes and ears we have all seen it on the news. Who are you trying to convince. You would have us believe there is no war no child has ever been killed in a war. What hocus pocus, who is the real conspiracy theorist?
    Do you think war is going away based on your arguments?

You would get a Nobel.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you are not smart enough to understand which I am sure you are but are just messing with me. But lets pretend you aren't, and give it to you DR Seuss style.

The school scenario is meant to help a person to see a people in a building as their own and as people who matter.
    Us dropping a bomb is meant to show that person, what an absurd idea it is

that we do this every day to innocent people in other countries.

If you went in public and said what you are saying here you might not make it 10 steps!
    You are not the majority. Not everyone is ok with murder! You don't speak for the other 99.999% of us Americans.
    Go in public and say it and see what kind of reaction you receive.
    In your school scenario add that the bad guys set up an anti-aircraft battery, heavy machine guns, and set explosives all around the school. You are going to march in there to tell the bad guys to knock it off?

Do you remember what happened in Russia many years ago when terrorists attacked a school? Belsan School Siege.

The Beslan school siege (also referred to as the Beslan school hostage crisis or Beslan massacre)[3][4][5] started on 1 September 2004, lasted three days, involved the illegal imprisonment of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children),[6] and ended with the deaths of at least 334 people. The crisis began when a group of armed Islamic militants, mostly Ingush and Chechen, occupied School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia (an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation) on 1 September 2004. The hostage-takers were the Riyad-us Saliheen, sent by the Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev, who demanded recognition of the independence of Chechnya, and Russian withdrawal from Chechnya. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces stormed the building with the use of tanks, incendiary rockets and other heavy weapons.[7] As of December 2006, 334 people (excluding terrorists) were killed,[1] including 186 children.[8]
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (06-09-2018),stjames1_53 (06-09-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    In your school scenario add that the bad guys set up an anti-aircraft battery, heavy machine guns, and set explosives all around the school. You are going to march in there to tell the bad guys to knock it off?

Do you remember what happened in Russia many years ago when terrorists attacked a school? Belsan School Siege.
    So are you arguing that Russia should have bombed the school instead and killed all 1100 people? I am not sure where you are going with that. It was a thought experiments to allow people to understand the seriousness of what we are doing to other people who are real living breathing people like you and me and not just a news story. Of course it wont stop war. But people have the right to know that we are killing innocent civilians.

The other part of the story is that most war is fought for greed and does not need to be happening in the first place. Most of the wars are fought over resources. We have created these situations in this world. In many cases we have created the Rebels, and now call them terrorists. And the people who have to suffer the most are the innocent. Why should real precious living breathing children die for our causes. It is unacceptable.

You all say I am wrong but I am 100% certain if you were in Syria and your child was there with you and you left them in a building and a bad guy ran in there or even set up anti-air and all that. I am certain you would not give the go to take the building. You would fight with your last breath to get your own child out of that building first. You may ok the bomb once your child was out even if other children were in there. But I am certain you would not bomb your own baby. Why? Because you baby is precious. What is so wrong about understanding the preciousness of life, and knowing that killing is killing, and it is wrong? What is wrong with that?

Killing is not ok, and unless someone commits a heinous act they do not deserve to be an acceptable casualty. The innocent do not deserve to die. We feel so strongly in our country about that, that in our law system if we have even a shadow of a doubt in a persons guilt we do not convict them. We say better to let 100 guilty men go free than to put one innocent man to death. Why don't we treat people of other nations with the same regards to life. Are they not considered to be as human as you and me?
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (06-10-2018)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are you arguing that Russia should have bombed the school instead and killed all 1100 people? I am not sure where you are going with that. It was a thought experiments to allow people to understand the seriousness of what we are doing to other people who are real living breathing people like you and me and not just a news story. Of course it wont stop war. But people have the right to know that we are killing innocent civilians.
    No. I did not make that argument. I did ask if you ever stacked up to clear a room. Are you going to answer that?

These things are not easy, but the answer is not to just go home and watch TV. Terrorists need to be put down. And even when we ask them nicely, they refuse to leave civilians out of the mix.

The other part of the story is that most war is fought for greed and does not need to be happening in the first place. Most of the wars are fought over resources. We have created these situations in this world. In many cases we have created the Rebels, and now call them terrorists. And the people who have to suffer the most are the innocent. Why should real precious living breathing children die for our causes. It is unacceptable.
    Historically, most wars are fought over water rights. Is that greed? Without water, a human will die in 3-4 days.

Nobody is dying for our cause. In Syria people are dying for Assad's cause. In Iraq people are dying for Iraq's cause.

Regarding the unacceptable part. What can you do about it?
    You all say I am wrong but I am 100% certain if you were in Syria and your child was there with you and you left them in a building and a bad guy ran in there or even set up anti-air and all that. I am certain you would not give the go to take the building. You would fight with your last breath to get your own child out of that building first. You may ok the bomb once your child was out even if other children were in there. But I am certain you would not bomb your own baby. Why? Because you baby is precious. What is so wrong about understanding the preciousness of life, and knowing that killing is killing, and it is wrong? What is wrong with that?
    You confuse yourself. A father dealing with your scenario (with my add-on) plays a different role than a military commander with greater responsibility. And again, I am not sure war is going to end because you state that babies are precious. So what is your plan B?

Killing is not ok, and unless someone commits a heinous act they do not deserve to be an acceptable casualty. The innocent do not deserve to die. We feel so strongly in our country about that, that in our law system if we have even a shadow of a doubt in a persons guilt we do not convict them. We say better to let 100 guilty men go free than to put one innocent man to death. Why don't we treat people of other nations with the same regards to life. Are they not considered to be as human as you and me?
    I do not consider militant Jihadists as human like you and me. They are rabid animals that ought to be hunted down and killed. Notice the use of the moral imperative ought.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a sad mindset for all of humanity. The mind like yours brings tears the world. I am sorry for us all.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a sad mindset for all of humanity. The mind like yours brings tears the world. I am sorry for us all.
    It is reality. I suppose you don't think from the commander's point of view. He has a mission to complete, and his enemies are cheating by holding women and children as shields. Violating all international law provisions on the conduct of war.

Maybe someday soon, everyone will pick a flower, smell it, and lay down their arms.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,638x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres a scenario...........

You have a guy he is highly wanted, he is a real bad guy. We are not 100% for sure if he really is a bad guy but we got intelligence from a source saying he is. That bad guy is running from the police he goes into one of our schools during shcool hours it is a school your own child attends, and the bad guy shields himself with the children in the school.

We really need to get this guy. So we call in an air strike and Blow up the whole school. A few hundred innocent children die. But we got our guy.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Of course NOT! This is something that is not even fathomable let alone considerable.

Then why do we do it in other nations without batting an eye? Our goverments have gotten us to accept absurdities.

This is what we are partaking in. It happens many times per year the bad guys hide among civilians and we call in an air strike and take out the whole building. Sometime it is based on bad intel too. They are not always guilty. We pay people to tell on others and so they can make up lies if they are desperate for money.

What do you think is the right thing to do?

Surely we are better than this. A culling of the innocent is taking place in our name.
    I'm not sure we are that extreme but we have bombed villages for one or two "terrorist number two men" while creating more terrorist than we kill. In the international scene America has become a control freak, imperialistic bully. And like any bully we only perpetrate these acts on the weak. They respond with attacks on civilians and roadside bombs because they cannot stand up to us militarily and the cycle drives on. Real patriots, even some in the armed forces , are ashamed of these practices and need to make more noise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-10-2018)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,638x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a guy he is highly wanted, he is a real bad guy. We are not 100% for sure if he really is a bad guy but we got intelligence from a source saying he is. That bad guy is running from the police he goes into one of our schools during shcool hours it is a school your own child attends, and the bad guy shields himself with the children in the school.

We really need to get this guy. So we call in an air strike and Blow up the whole school. A few hundred innocent children die. But we got our guy.

Of course NOT! This is something that is not even fathomable let alone considerable.

Then why do we do it in other nations without batting an eye? Our goverments have gotten us to accept absurdities.

This is what we are partaking in. It happens many times per year the bad guys hide among civilians and we call in an air strike and take out the whole building. Sometime it is based on bad intel too. They are not always guilty. We pay people to tell on others and so they can make up lies if they are desperate for money.

Surely we are better than this. A culling of the innocent is taking place in our name.
    I'm not sure we are that extreme but we have bombed villages for one or two "terrorist number two men" while creating more terrorist than we kill. In the international scene America has become a control freak, imperialistic bully. And like any bully we only perpetrate these acts on the weak. They respond with attacks on civilians and roadside bombs because they cannot stand up to us militarily and the cycle drives on. Real patriots, even some in the armed forces , are ashamed of these practices and need to make more noise.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-09-2018)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,458x in 20,418 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    odd, isn't it, how the OP went immediately off-topic with the next OP's post. I had hoped for some clarity on this issue proffered in the OP, but I guess I was a duped as everyone else. Deliberate mislead.............it wasn't about how to stop school shootings.............
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted by Just AnotherPerson:

donttread: I'm not sure we are that extreme but we have bombed villages for one or two "terrorist number two men" while creating more terrorist than we kill. In the international scene America has become a control freak, imperialistic bully. And like any bully we only perpetrate these acts on the weak. They respond with attacks on civilians and roadside bombs because they cannot stand up to us militarily and the cycle drives on. Real patriots, even some in the armed forces , are ashamed of these practices and need to make more noise.

Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    odd, isn't it, how the OP went immediately off-topic with the next OP's post. I had hoped for some clarity on this issue proffered in the OP, but I guess I was a duped as everyone else. Deliberate mislead.............it wasn't about how to stop school shootings.............

Oh, ya, but it was. Can you even imagine some of those very same images? The amount of weaponry that is with some of the most dangerous of hands, add in MK Ultra, plus the mesmerizations! You won't ever stop making accusations! They may even pick certain dates for the formalities.

The shooter(s) may be labeled as "White Supremacist," even if they destroy mostly White youth, it never seems to fail the tests. As they are other, and more of a conspiracy may exist, as wars are the causes. Of who will win over We the People, will it be the sadomasochistic machine(s) of who will be the very best warriors?

The earthquake zone of hostilities. Right inside of this same forum, the lack of not seeing the changing of the tides. The times living before the world as it has never been before just because it is all because not enough of man pays enough attention to that same Zodiac that exists in the night skies! Because the animal kingdom suffers, so will also their nations.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-10-2018)

+ Reply to Thread