Members banned from this thread: stjames1_53 and Just AnotherPerson

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Trump not disclosing civillian casualties? He out murdured Obama already!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,095x in 27,768 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    JPP is far from a liberal site. And you don't run rings around anyone, you're just a troll. Go back to Trinnity's forum.
    I visit there and post there daily. It is a shame it does not work correctly with the Chrome browser.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JPP is far from a liberal site. And you don't run rings around anyone, you're just a troll. Go back to Trinnity's forum.
    I am a troll and you are a janitor. Got it.

I had hoped you would be a better opponent.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-08-2018)

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,175
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,307x in 13,431 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering.. @MisterVeritis

How many forums have you been permabanned from for your seditious language? Other than, of course, Stormfront...

(I know of at least three)
    Recognizing that you and your ilk are driving this country towards civil war is not "seditious". Don't be ridiculous
    Cutesy Time is OVER

5. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (06-08-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,553x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt want MR V to leave the forum, I will leave soon enough. But there are the few here who cant bare to see my posts. They attack me so viciously to get me to leave, at my slightest comment about anything. Honestly I was just stopping in to get the word out when my grandfather died so that if something like this happened to others they would recognize it and perhaps be able to save their loved one even if for a day.

If I share something it is always in the hopes of saving a life. Unless I go down into the hell realm and decide to fight it out and stick up for others here and there. But normally it is not me trying to defend myself. I get in arguments when I am defending others, and others rights to life. When it comes to me say what you will, who really cares. But say it about someone else and I will stand up for what is right if and when I can!

You will try to down talk me, and call me a complainer, and a crybaby, but even you know it is not true. Its the opposite. I am not whining at all. I am just a little girl who is not being knocked around!

But since I was attacked so viciously. I decided to stay. I am not going to stay for long. But I just stayed because of how I was trying to be forced to leave. You try to attack people to get rid of them and troll them in rediculous ways. But I am not going to go along with that.

I will just stay till I am done. It wont be long. So chillax haters! Put your white sheets away and the kerosene back in the cupboard. No need to keep burning crosses on the lawns.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 06-08-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (06-08-2018)

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,196
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 14,976x in 10,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I wouldnt want MR V to leave the forum, I will leave soon enough. But there are the few here who cant bare to see my posts. They attack me so viciously to get me to leave, at my slightest comment about anything. Honestly I was just stopping in to get the word out when my grandfather died so that if something like this happened to others they would recognize it and perhaps be able to save their loved one even if for a day.

If I share something it is always in the hopes of saving a life. Unless I go down into the hell realm and decide to fight it out and stick up for others here and there. But normally it is not me trying to defend myself. I get in arguments when I am defending others, and others rights to life. When it comes to me say what you will, who really cares. But say it about someone else and I will stand up for what is right if and when I can!

You will try to down talk me, and call me a complainer, and a crybaby, but even you know it is not true. Its the opposite. I am not whining at all. I am just a little girl who is not being knocked around!

But since I was attacked so viciously. I decided to stay. I am not going to stay for long. But I just stayed because of how I was trying to be forced to leave. You try to attack people to get rid of them and troll them in rediculous ways. But I am not going to go along with that.

I will just stay till I am done. It wont be long. So chillax haters! Put your white sheets away and the kerosene back in the cupboard. No need to keep burning crosses on the lawns.

You sure whine a lot about people picking on you and shiit, Just. This happens to be an anonymous talk forum. No one changes anyone's minds. We're all throwing banter out at the screen, some cross words get thrown on occasion but we're all adults are we not?

Snap one of them hankies out.....and wipe them tears aways….and for God's sake....go get your big boy pants on. And no one here wears a white sheet either so, put the race card down, you probably got it from Safety anyways. That dog don't hunt here. Quit sniveling.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

You sure whine a lot about people picking on you and shiit, Just. This happens to be an anonymous talk forum. No one changes anyone's minds. We're all throwing banter out at the screen, some cross words get thrown on occasion but we're all adults are we not?

Snap one of them hankies out.....and wipe them tears aways….and for God's sake....go get your big boy pants on. And no one here wears a white sheet either so, put the race card down, you probably got it from Safety anyways. That dog don't hunt here. Quit sniveling.
    It's not me who is crying good tactic though!

When I did my immigration thread I sure did hear a lot of white sheet lingo.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt want MR V to leave the forum,
    This forum is secondary. Trinn's is primary.

I will leave soon enough.
    Why? Do we counter you with too much intensity?

But there are the few here who can't bare to see my posts.
    I enjoy them all. Some are goofy. Some indicate some level of insanity. All are entertaining.

They attack me so viciously to get me to leave, at my slightest comment about anything. Honestly I was just stopping in to get the word out when my grandfather died so that if something like this happened to others they would recognize it and perhaps be able to save their loved one even if for a day.
    You have my sympathy.

You were good up to your final paragraph. It is a pity you will go out weak.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,433
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,784x in 1,405 Posts
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...have you seen their replies to me or any other liberal? The problem is that you and I and others fight the good fight and discuss matters with intelligence and reason.

They can't handle it, they know Trump's days are numbered, they're scared and reacting like little kids, so all they can do is attack and insult. Even the mods.
    How crazy alt righties got pwnd by a conervative web site:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins.../#3b7ecb78e9b5
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-08-2018),silvereyes (06-09-2018)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol...have you seen their replies to me or any other liberal? The problem is that you and I and others fight the good fight and discuss matters with intelligence and reason.

They can't handle it, they know Trump's days are numbered, they're scared and reacting like little kids, so all they can do is attack and insult. Even the mods.
    This makes me smile. A wise person will plan for two completed Trump terms. You are right. President Trump's days in office are numbered (8 x 365).

I attack your goofy positions because it gives me pleasure.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    This forum is secondary. Trinn's is primary.

Why? Do we counter you with too much intensity?

I enjoy them all. Some are goofy. Some indicate some level of insanity. All are entertaining.

You have my sympathy.

You were good up to your final paragraph. It is a pity you will go out weak.
    I am not leaving because of you freaks. I am Only staying because of you. You got it all wrong! I never intended to stay in the first place I just came to get the word out about something really important maybe even to save you haters families lives. I came here to help you just in case. That way if something similar happens in your life you will recognize it and perhaps save a life.

I will not leave because I am weak. I was never going to stay. But since I wasn't wanted I just decided to stay and say some of the rest of the things that I think are important too.

Life is important to me, even yours. Even if you want me to die, who cares. I still care about your life, and for some reason that makes you dislike me even more. Strange mentality you boys have.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (06-08-2018),silvereyes (06-10-2018)

+ Reply to Thread