Members banned from this thread: stjames1_53 and Just AnotherPerson

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why is Trump not disclosing civillian casualties? He out murdured Obama already!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    you are broken. You claim we call you names, but look who is actually engaging in name calling..................
    No one is advocating you die, in any way. boys?
    hell we're men...you're just a pissy little girl, by your own admission trying like hell to pick a fight.
    Men........... I think we have a real live sock here. Any suggestions who it is?
    You are calling me a baby and here you are trying to get me kicked out of the forum. You are the baby. You are the pissy little girl! You were the one who attacked me! I posted a thread you didn't like it. You attacked I defended! Grow up. you are detracting from the seriousness of a really important topic. But that is what you always do. Knock it off BRAT!
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

silvereyes (06-10-2018)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,262x in 20,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    You are calling me a baby and here you are trying to get me kicked out of the forum. You are the baby. You are the pissy little girl! You were the one who attacked me! I posted a thread you didn't like it. You attacked I defended! Grow up. you are detracting from the seriousness of a really important topic. But that is what you always do. Knock it off BRAT!

is this BeThere by some chance?
    Do you really expect us to stand still while you vainly try to kick our asses with your utopian dreams of unicorns and self-righteous attitude? then whine about it?
    ...try reporting some of us. See what it gets you, but I suspect you've already tried that and failed, again.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really expect us to stand still while you vainly try to kick our asses with your utopian dreams of unicorns and self-righteous attitude? then whine about it?
    ...try reporting some of us. See what it gets you, but I suspect you've already tried that and failed, again.
    If I wanted this drama I would have started a thread in purgatory mr intelligent. I started a serious thread here. It is you who wanted the drama and brought the drama to my thread. You are the causer of the drama. I made a serious post you brought nonsense to it. You should put me on your ignore list if you had two brain cells. You are the one following me around the forum attacking me any chance you get. Your words wont work here. Then you say it is me who did it. Freak!

You are talking about me reporting you are doing the callout to the mods to get me banned you punk Bi#ch! Not once have I tattled in this forum. You are the biggest punk here! Stop provoking me.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you were communicating to Just AnotherPerson per the killing of innocents in wars, and the mocking of utopian dreams:

stjames1_53:

you are broken. You claim we call you names, but look who is actually engaging in name calling..................
    No one is advocating you die, in any way. boys?
    hell we're men...you're just a pissy little girl, by your own admission trying like hell to pick a fight.
    Men........... I think we have a real live sock here. Any suggestions who it is?

It's me again, it is. It is because you are a single sock puppet called by other names. The man of fame who makes his way in order to dominate in the forums. Ya, the slick waltzes. You should go buy some extra boxes of tissue just for you because it is all yours. Posing as being for White rights, it would be better to just basically quit trying to disconnect people from who they are just as themselves. You're supposed to be the example(s) of the KKK and white sheets? What vanities.

The real Klan would not be for foreign wars which have nothing to do with White interests! Would you happen to be Bethere by chances? Your lackluster mentality basically sucks. You should have your mental state checked out for your next perceived crisis. You just seem to love causing those and then it's no worries. You're the one who picks fights, but you just never have any issues. It's been the 'most amazing' time taking away others' lives. Ptah can smash an atom's rules.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-08-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    As you were communicating to Just AnotherPerson per the killing of innocents in wars, and the mocking of utopian dreams:

It's me again, it is. It is because you are a single sock puppet called by other names. The man of fame who makes his way in order to dominate in the forums. Ya, the slick waltzes. You should go buy some extra boxes of tissue just for you because it is all yours. Posing as being for White rights, it would be better to just basically quit trying to disconnect people from who they are just as themselves. You're supposed to be the example(s) of the KKK and white sheets? What vanities.

The real Klan would not be for foreign wars which have nothing to do with White interests! Would you happen to be Bethere by chances? Your lackluster mentality basically sucks. You should have your mental state checked out for your next perceived crisis. You just seem to love causing those and then it's no worries. You're the one who picks fights, but you just never have any issues. It's been the 'most amazing' time taking away others' lives. Ptah can smash an atom's rules.
    Maat

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,958x in 55,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A frightening number of Americans are idiots. We are heading toward third world status.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,520x in 94,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Obama was president he was loathed by most of us we called him the drone strike king. He was a ruthless killer through and through. During his 8 years he was responsible for roughly 2,200 civilian deaths. Not including enemy combatants. Also during his presidency the news was non stop filled with news and images of war. We were a nation at war and we knew we were at war. Every day you would see the atrocities on the news of bombed out buildings and schools and scores of the dead innocent children. https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ency/23034059/

I was wondering why do we not see this on the news anymore. It almost feels like we are not at war anymore and that the innocent are not dying anymore. I decided to look it up online to see how many civilian were dying in the war compared to when Obama was in the house.

What I found astounded me. In his first year alone he had more civilian deaths than Obamas entire presidency! That is staggering! http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...der-trump.html

The only information I could find is from a year ago. I wondered why then I found this https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/0...n-u-s-strikes/
    In a move that should set off alarm bells for all Americans, in early May the White House failed to comply with an Obama administration-era executive order requiring it to publicly report on the number of civilians harmed in U.S. counterterrorism strikes.

We don't get to see it on the news like when Obama was president. We don't get to see what is happening with the war or how many civilians are dying. I am not a fan of Obama in any way many including myself loathed him I spoke out against his tyranny loudly! I am no fan of killing the innocent, Especially when they do it in my name with my money! I didn't agree to this! http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...der-trump.html

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-is-b...-af8ed672bd70/

We should know what our county is doing because they are doing it in our name, with our tax dollars we have the right to know. They do not have the right to withhold this kind of information from us.

It is being made to look like we are in peace times when the killing is worse than ever.

Is anyone else Angry to find this out?
    What about Obama's Disposition Matrix that included American citizens?

he Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killing suspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administrationbeginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

Though White House, National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), and CIA spokespeople have declined to comment on the database, officials have stated privately that kill lists will expand "for at least another decade", if not indefinitely. One official stated "it’s a necessary part of what we do".[1] Paul R. Pillar, the former deputy director of the CIA’s counterterrorism center, has stated, "We are looking at something that is potentially indefinite".[1]

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.[1]
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really silly since I am not even a democrat or a liberal. I am just a person on the side of humanity. I hope that is not what it means to be a republican, a person against humanity. Because it seems that any talk of anything that has anything to do with goodness makes them more mad than anything else. I think it is only about 6 peoples idea of what it means to be a republican.
    You ought to be advocating for third parties. Both (D) and (R) are utterly corrupt.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

donttread (06-09-2018)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Thank you, an excerpt below from this article you provided for reading: https://thinkprogress.org/trump-is-b...-af8ed672bd70/:

“I understand that ISIS is putting bases in civilian houses. But it’s the coalition that made the mistake and killed my family,” Salem said. “It doesn’t matter what we get — moral or financial compensation. It’s not going to be equal to one finger from my son. But at least someone needs to take responsibility.”

Other residents said much the same thing. “Nobody knocked on our door. Nobody asked us about what happened. Nobody investigated. We haven’t seen a single person,” Nawal Fathi Khala told the publication. “We are peaceful people. We never hurt anyone. Why should this happen to us?”

But outcry from besieged residents is unlikely to have much of an impact on U.S. military strategy. Towards the end of Obama’s presidency, the United States relaxed rules surrounding civilian casualties, moving away from the “near certainty standard” which allowed for lethal force only if civilians were highly unlikely to be harmed. That relaxation has continued under Trump, with no sign of letting up.

The relaxation goes beyond just Syria and Iraq. U.S. officials have said also that Trump has relaxed the rules of engagement in U.S. counter-terrorism activities in Somalia and Yemen. According to officials who spoke with the New York Times, Trump has declared parts of the two countries areas “of active hostilities” — meaning that different war-zone rules apply and that interagency vetting of proposed airstrikes isn’t necessary."

How out of touch is he, if the article is true, i.e., Mr. Trump, when the advocacy for more war was to become as in the least? If it is the truth of what is stated in the articles provided, this is not the first time such stories went out that were of a similar nature. So, what does it mean when The Book of Revelation makes mention of the mark of the beast? Of course, this is a theoretical question, as the deep state wishes to remain in power playing both sides of the President. Left, right, right left. Right in this forum it happens, but whatever. Who cares? The collateral damage is that nations that wage continuous war against the innocent will cease (to exist). Revelation 13:16, 14:9, Akhenaten is Obama and the last trumpet can't plead.
    Expect this trend to continue in the future. Wars will be fought in mega-cities.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    A frightening number of Americans are idiots. We are heading toward third world status.
    I don't think so. Our economy is too strong.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread