User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Trump is “willing to destroy the world”: George Soros

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 252,407, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    322980
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    44,646
    Points
    252,407
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    936
    Thanked 2,181x in 1,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Trump is “willing to destroy the world”: George Soros

    Coming from this piece of crap it makes me want to vomit. This same pos that spent millions to destroy Europe for his own personal gain, the pos who fights to keep EU intact for his personal gain, the pos who singlehandedly made europe the mess it is.

    I cant stand the Koch Brothers but George Soros is the top of my loathe list.


    Billionaire liberal George Soros believes President Trump “is willing to destroy the world.’’

    In a Washington Post interview reported Saturday, the 87-year-old billionaire investor describes Trump as a “narcissist’’ who “considers himself all *powerful.’’


    The Holocaust survivor said that in much of the world “everything in that could go wrong has gone wrong.’’ But he vowed to “redouble’’ his fight for his agenda.


    “The bigger the danger, the bigger the threat, the more I feel *engaged to confront it,” he said.


    Soros, who voted for Hillary Clinton and expected her to win said, “apparently I was living in my own bubble.’’


    He plans to spend at least $15 million on the 2018 races.


    Soros hopes New York Sen. Kirstan Gillibrand does not get the Democratic presidential nod — because he holds her responsible for pushing former Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota to resign. He said he admires Franken.


    Franken resigned in January after several women claimed he inappropriately touched them.


    Soros, a self-described” agnostic Jew,’’ called a Trump TV campaign ad “a coded anti-Semitic message.’’ It flashed pictures of Soros and other Jewish financial leaders while Trump spoke of “global special interests.’’


    https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/trump-...-george-soros/
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (06-10-2018),texan (06-10-2018)

  3. #2
    Points: 41,677, Level: 49
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    36567
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15,437
    Points
    41,677
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    26,227
    Thanked 7,583x in 5,492 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soros is a whiner when he doesn't get his way:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/09/ge...oros-go-wrong/
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (06-13-2018),Common (06-10-2018),KathyS (06-10-2018),Ransom (06-10-2018),texan (06-10-2018)

  5. #3
    Original Ranter
    Points: 454,264, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    411135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    139,621
    Points
    454,264
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    80,369
    Thanked 62,105x in 42,525 Posts
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Kock Brothers are great. Soros is a cancer.
    Alea iacta est

    Check out the blog.


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (06-13-2018),MisterVeritis (06-10-2018),Ransom (06-10-2018),stjames1_53 (06-10-2018),Tahuyaman (06-12-2018),texan (06-10-2018)

  7. #4

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 252,407, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    322980
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    44,646
    Points
    252,407
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    936
    Thanked 2,181x in 1,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The Kock Brothers are great. Soros is a cancer.
    I dont agree Pete, the Koch bros are the same as soros just different interests both of them want to "FORCE" me to live like they want me too
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Strangelove (06-10-2018),Just AnotherPerson (06-10-2018),KathyS (06-10-2018),stjames1_53 (06-10-2018)

  9. #5
    Points: 91,582, Level: 73
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    77556
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    30,569
    Points
    91,582
    Level
    73
    Thanks Given
    4,096
    Thanked 9,521x in 7,159 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Coming from this piece of crap it makes me want to vomit. This same pos that spent millions to destroy Europe for his own personal gain, the pos who fights to keep EU intact for his personal gain, the pos who singlehandedly made europe the mess it is.

    I cant stand the Koch Brothers but George Soros is the top of my loathe list.


    Billionaire liberal George Soros believes President Trump “is willing to destroy the world.’’

    In a Washington Post interview reported Saturday, the 87-year-old billionaire investor describes Trump as a “narcissist’’ who “considers himself all *powerful.’’


    The Holocaust survivor said that in much of the world “everything in that could go wrong has gone wrong.’’ But he vowed to “redouble’’ his fight for his agenda.


    “The bigger the danger, the bigger the threat, the more I feel *engaged to confront it,” he said.


    Soros, who voted for Hillary Clinton and expected her to win said, “apparently I was living in my own bubble.’’


    He plans to spend at least $15 million on the 2018 races.


    Soros hopes New York Sen. Kirstan Gillibrand does not get the Democratic presidential nod — because he holds her responsible for pushing former Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota to resign. He said he admires Franken.


    Franken resigned in January after several women claimed he inappropriately touched them.


    Soros, a self-described” agnostic Jew,’’ called a Trump TV campaign ad “a coded anti-Semitic message.’’ It flashed pictures of Soros and other Jewish financial leaders while Trump spoke of “global special interests.’’


    https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/trump-...-george-soros/
    "Billionaire liberal"? How can such a thing exist ? Why hasn't he helped those in need enough to become a mere hundred millionaire?
    Gillibrand may or may not have have been a little too quick to jump on Franken but I'll bet the real reason he doesn't like her is the same reason I do. She's not afraid to jump party lines.
    Lastly, the only reason we still have a world more advanced than the stone age is because almost all world leaders are narcissist and as such will typically not risk bringing fire down on their own personal heads. Hence, not really willing to "destroy the world" as evidenced by 73 years since a nuke was launched.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    Common (06-11-2018),Just AnotherPerson (06-10-2018)

  11. #6
    Points: 78,295, Level: 68
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,755
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    39345
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    27,038
    Points
    78,295
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    3,941
    Thanked 6,347x in 4,745 Posts
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    donttread…..what in the actual fck.

  12. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 454,264, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    411135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    139,621
    Points
    454,264
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    80,369
    Thanked 62,105x in 42,525 Posts
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I dont agree Pete, the Koch bros are the same as soros just different interests both of them want to "FORCE" me to live like they want me too
    I disagree. They are vilified by the media because they are libertarians.
    Alea iacta est

    Check out the blog.


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (06-13-2018),texan (06-10-2018)

  14. #8
    Points: 85,954, Level: 71
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,296
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    281156
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    42,343
    Points
    85,954
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    30,243
    Thanked 12,517x in 9,776 Posts
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I dont agree Pete, the Koch bros are the same as soros just different interests both of them want to "FORCE" me to live like they want me too
    Utter nonsense.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (06-13-2018)

  16. #9
    Points: 18,529, Level: 32
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsSocial
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18631
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,450
    Points
    18,529
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    1,226
    Thanked 796x in 643 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you guys get so worked up over an accurate statement?

    All your Supreme Leader cares about is his ego.
    il·lib·er·ali(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective
    1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

    Just AnotherPerson (06-10-2018)

  18. #10
    Points: 85,954, Level: 71
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,296
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    281156
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    42,343
    Points
    85,954
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    30,243
    Thanked 12,517x in 9,776 Posts
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Why do you guys get so worked up over an accurate statement?

    All your Supreme Leader cares about is his ego.
    You are comical. Cartoonish.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (06-13-2018),stjames1_53 (06-10-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO